california SENATOR KNOWS ILLEGAL ACTI...

california SENATOR KNOWS ILLEGAL ACTIVITY ANNETTE MARION KILLER MARION FAMILY

Posted in the California Forum

kaine

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 1, 2013
dear senator, warner, degrasso, mark of colorado, kaine, and othersALL., WHAT IS THE REASON WHY DOD IS STALKING, HARMING, HARASSING, AND VOIDING ME OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, FREEDOMS, AND NO CHOICE, WHAT IS THIS WITH THE DRONE AND NEURAL NETS? KILLING AND HARMING ME, EYES ARE NOW CROSSEYED, WHY? ANNETTE WANTED TO BE BEAUTIFUL ALL HER LIFE, SO AT 60 YEARS OLD SHE WILL MAKE ME LOOK UGLY FOR HER BEAUTY, THTA IS ILLOGICAL, SHE WILL ALWAYS BE UGLY, HEART, MIND, AND SOUL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL, SHE IS A PERSON WITH MANY GRUDGES, AND DOD IS SEEING HER GRUDGES, SHE DID NOTHING FOR THE FAMILY, AND NOTHING FOR MOM, AND YES, SENATOR KAINE, WRONGFUL DEATH, THERE IS NO HOSPITAL AT N OAK, STREET, AND ANNETTE, CPMS OSD VIOLATED DOCTORS ORDERS, YOU BETTER MAKE STRICT LAWS ON BRINGING IN PEOPLE IN 95 VAN NOY LIBRARY, MS CHUNG, THE LIBRARIAN TECH BROUGHT IN HER SON TO WORK, DAILY, ILLEGAL, THEN WE HAD A FIRE, WE COULD NOT FIND HIM, LINDA SAID YOU ARE CORRECT, OPM AND FT BELVOIR LAWS, NO CIVILIAN IN ANY OFFICE BUILDING, THEN IN 200202004 THE NEGRO RACE BRINGS IN THERE CHILDREN TO WORK, DUMPS WITH ME, ILLEGAL, AND I AM NOT THE NEGRO BABYSITTER, VIOLATIONS ALL OVER THE USA GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS WITH CIVILIANS, ILLEGAL, CPMS OSD MIL VIOLATES THIS, AND THEY FOLLOW AND TORTURED IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR,F THEY SHOOT THRU BREAST ELECTRICITY, AND FACE, WITH THE EYES GO CROSSED, I AM NOT CROSSED, AND YOU SENATOR KAINE WILL PAY FOR ALL DAMAGES, THIS IS ILLEGAL., THANK YOU ESQ., california SENATOR KNOWS OF THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OF ANNETTE MARION KILLER OF MARION FAMILY
GERAL J WROTE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min District 1 225,517
News El Cajon police release video of fatal officer-... 39 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Flirtz1484 61,523
L A to Havana - Start Jan. 7 5 hr Cuba King 1
News California shooting shows police ill-equipped t... 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 24
News Texas, California Separatists Attend Pro-Kremli... 22 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Unarmed 'mentally ill' black man shot dead by p... Thu Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web