Ukiah Skaters impress at Rohnert Park Meet

There are 3 comments on the Ukiah Daily Journal story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Ukiah Skaters impress at Rohnert Park Meet. In it, Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

The recent Cal-Neva meet in Rohnert Park brought the best of the best roller skaters from all over Northern California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ukiah Daily Journal.

TupackAkbar

Sonoma, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
God loves dumpshytes, so you is saved.
one is a douche bag

Lincoln, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2013
He does have shitforbrains so gawd mut love him.
Beulah Phaartsons

Sonoma, CA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I want to invest in this private school issue. I now get it that the partnership will not experience off costs because the investment strategy will not be result driven, with the driver being enrollment and not based on some perspective of student development which can cost bucks a lot. Must dump the unions and the minimum wage too, count me in! Call you thurs at 4;00 ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min red and right 189,620
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 21 min NoahLovesU 59,883
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 53,453
News UPS Becomes Nation's Largest User of Renewable ... 23 hr ShirleyWill12 1
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Thu Protester 27,520
News Drought becomes focus of Earth Day in California May 20 fiber one 27
Outsourcing Web Design May 19 qcalamin 1
More from around the web