Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse Cl...

Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond

There are 337 comments on the The Daily Beast story from May 12, 2014, titled Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has joined a suit against the singer's estate, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#397 Sep 1, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, be happy:-)))
Do dirty racists such as you attain happiness, bigoted rube?
navalator

Thailand

#398 Sep 5, 2014
Octopus wrote:
The floons can not deny that Wacko's list of child molestation victims is getting quite long. Gee, Michael Jackson was truly a bold child molester that apparently could not stop. What a complete dirt bag the dancing grasshopper was. Five known accusations of Wacko's child victims have come forward. The latest accusation is Jimmy Safechuck. The clown's tarnished legacy will never fully recover. I am wondering how Sony and the estate plans to do with this as damage control? How amazing that a dead Michael Jackson will never overcome his ultimate downfall. Gotta laugh. This is truly incredible for the credibility of Wade Robson.
....Strong words from a racist cockroach.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#399 Sep 6, 2014
navalator wrote:
<quoted text>....Strong words from a racist cockroach.
A few new Chinese dishes named after Michael Jackson:

Moo goo of sum yong guy pan.

Glazed dancing chicken hawk with bamboo shoot.

Rat chop suey or lo main.

Egg drop roasted duckbutter with wet noodle.

Flamin' chicken with tiny shrimps in brown sauce.

Egg foo youg over skinned rat.
fancy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#401 Sep 21, 2014
I'm so sick of hearing about Michael jackson! It all just makes me sick to my stomach. Well he won't be doing anything to anyone now.
fancy

Strawberry Plains, TN

#402 Sep 22, 2014
I wish I never had to hear the name Michael Jackson again!
Forever Michael

UK

#403 Sep 23, 2014
fancy wrote:
I wish I never had to hear the name Michael Jackson again!
Why have you come on a Michael Jackson forum?
I Love you Michael forever.you will forever be part
Of us.and forever be our Angel.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#407 Sep 23, 2014
Forever Michael wrote:
<quoted text>Why have you come on a Michael Jackson forum?
I Love you Michael forever.you will forever be part
Of us.and forever be our Angel.
Our Angel always.
Jessie Pinkman

Lake Elsinore, CA

#408 Sep 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Angel always.
St. MJ--patron saint of child molesters .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#409 Sep 23, 2014
Jessie Pinkman wrote:
<quoted text>
St. MJ--patron saint of child molesters .
Even pedophiles don't think he was a pedophile. MJ said they were sick and needed help.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#410 Sep 23, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Even pedophiles don't think he was a pedophile.
Here you are flat out lying. I've brought to your attention before that a simple Google search will show you the various tributes and praise Jacko gets from those freaks over at NAMBLA. So yea, they do know.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#411 Sep 24, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Here you are flat out lying. I've brought to your attention before that a simple Google search will show you the various tributes and praise Jacko gets from those freaks over at NAMBLA. So yea, they do know.
I remember when you posted that, about the google search revealing what pedophiles thought of Pedo Pan. I couldn't even bring myself to open one of the links because the titles were bad enough. Jesse was right. Michael Jackson is the patron saint of pedophiles.
Forever Michael

UK

#412 Sep 24, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Even pedophiles don't think he was a pedophile. MJ said they were sick and needed help.
Don't listen to any of this shit.its the same people
Under different names saying the same thing for
Years.this really is getting boring now.they know nothing
About MJ they need to shut their mouth.Michael
Was an angel and hero of the world.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#413 Sep 24, 2014
Forever Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't listen to any of this shit.its the same people
Under different names saying the same thing for
Years.this really is getting boring now.they know nothing
About MJ they need to shut their mouth.Michael
Was an angel and hero of the world.
I only have one user name, in spite of your accusation.
Elijahovah

Kenosha, WI

#414 Sep 24, 2014
Why is pedophile sexual abuse a crime only if you have millions of dollars to substitute as your child pension in your adulthood? What about those abused by poverty class, and work class? I met guy online, who knew me, but i didnt know him. He said his brother drove my car when i went down to a Houston kingdom hall.(I was not physically abused, but emotionally abused by a whole gang of people speaking trash lies assisting someone to exploit me / car/ funds/ gas.) So i met this younger brother online AOL-Townsquare (a Ruffalo in Kenosha here), and apparently he had become baptized JW, and then got DFd because he likes to S-ck. He claimed to me that his older brothers held him by the ears and forced him when he was young, like 5 or 7. Then they had studies and all become baptized when he was, but past is past, all sins forgiven for them. It sickens me; i suffer emotionally because of being accused at 9, and 12, etc as girly (thus must want it up the behind); abuse like this at school since 7th grade, at work too; went to an Oprah show where they hung a guy with a rope by the neck, a thing done to me before him, and retired from that hole as soon as i could, though Obama is to blame for closing it down. Mom acts like the abuse is justified with her remarks of well you did act like a little girl. Yet doesnt equate her teaching your son to sew or crochet, or being set against army GI Joe soldier dolls so you buy him a Ken because sis has a Barbie. Loving the hairstylist that older brother becomes,(elders harrassing me over whether i know my brother is homo or not), or questioning the high school wood craft teacher coming over when mom and dad are gone one day and finger swipes my pants.(My older brother has a sugardaddy and has never been DFd. But drunk brother was wailing one day that a JWs son committed suicide the week after this teacher came up to their place.) I want out. What do i do, go to another country where the media doesnt thrive on this crap, and beg for asylum. YOUR comedy on major channels at 7pm talk about dating a person and getting them to 3-way with someone, implying it is neither gay nor bi.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#415 Sep 24, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when you posted that, about the google search revealing what pedophiles thought of Pedo Pan. I couldn't even bring myself to open one of the links because the titles were bad enough. Jesse was right. Michael Jackson is the patron saint of pedophiles.
I don't blame you. I tried to take a look at one they did. I think it was called something like "Remembering Michael" but I couldn't stomach past the first few lines. I was written so shamelessly and that really got to me. I'm just clueless how people like that can face themselves in the mirror. I hope their site gets DDoS'd regularly.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#416 Sep 24, 2014
Elijahovah wrote:
Why is pedophile sexual abuse a crime only if you have millions of dollars to substitute as your child pension in your adulthood? What about those abused by poverty class, and work class? I met guy online, who knew me, but i didnt know him. He said his brother drove my car when i went down to a Houston kingdom hall.(I was not physically abused, but emotionally abused by a whole gang of people speaking trash lies assisting someone to exploit me / car/ funds/ gas.) So i met this younger brother online AOL-Townsquare (a Ruffalo in Kenosha here), and apparently he had become baptized JW, and then got DFd because he likes to S-ck. He claimed to me that his older brothers held him by the ears and forced him when he was young, like 5 or 7. Then they had studies and all become baptized when he was, but past is past, all sins forgiven for them. It sickens me; i suffer emotionally because of being accused at 9, and 12, etc as girly (thus must want it up the behind); abuse like this at school since 7th grade, at work too; went to an Oprah show where they hung a guy with a rope by the neck, a thing done to me before him, and retired from that hole as soon as i could, though Obama is to blame for closing it down. Mom acts like the abuse is justified with her remarks of well you did act like a little girl. Yet doesnt equate her teaching your son to sew or crochet, or being set against army GI Joe soldier dolls so you buy him a Ken because sis has a Barbie. Loving the hairstylist that older brother becomes,(elders harrassing me over whether i know my brother is homo or not), or questioning the high school wood craft teacher coming over when mom and dad are gone one day and finger swipes my pants.(My older brother has a sugardaddy and has never been DFd. But drunk brother was wailing one day that a JWs son committed suicide the week after this teacher came up to their place.) I want out. What do i do, go to another country where the media doesnt thrive on this crap, and beg for asylum. YOUR comedy on major channels at 7pm talk about dating a person and getting them to 3-way with someone, implying it is neither gay nor bi.
Sexual abuse is a crime in absolutely every economic status. Jacko was able to manipulate his way out of situations using his money and his fame.

You say you want out... I'm assuming out of the Jehovah's Witnesses? There is only one way to do that: leave and don't look back. Don't let them harass you or try to force you into anything. Threaten to involve the police if you need to. This website will help get you started:

http://www.cultwatch.com/how-to-leave-recover...

Best of luck to you.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#417 Sep 25, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> I don't blame you. I tried to take a look at one they did. I think it was called something like "Remembering Michael" but I couldn't stomach past the first few lines. I was written so shamelessly and that really got to me. I'm just clueless how people like that can face themselves in the mirror. I hope their site gets DDoS'd regularly.
I hope it does, too. I'd like to find out whether or not Michael belonged to NAMBLA, even under a different name. Perhaps he was an honorary member or a contributor. I'm completely baffled why those people think their molestation of young children is love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min PU your momma hol... 222,407
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... 3 hr Latricia 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Into The Night 61,023
GD Designs Rochdale (26) Thu august005 1
News Joe Guzzardi: UC Shows Blatant Favoritism towar... Aug 23 Dee Dee Dee 2
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) Aug 21 Queenkweli 17
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Aug 21 In Gods we Trust 61,397
More from around the web