Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse Cl...

Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond

There are 337 comments on the The Daily Beast story from May 12, 2014, titled Michael Jackson Hit With New Abuse ClaimBy Diane Dimond. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

The star of a 1987 Pepsi ad featuring Michael Jackson has joined a suit against the singer's estate, alleging that Jackson sexually abused him for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#1 May 12, 2014
The floons can not deny that Wacko's list of child molestation victims is getting quite long. Gee, Michael Jackson was truly a bold child molester that apparently could not stop. What a complete dirt bag the dancing grasshopper was. Five known accusations of Wacko's child victims have come forward. The latest accusation is Jimmy Safechuck. The clown's tarnished legacy will never fully recover. I am wondering how Sony and the estate plans to do with this as damage control? How amazing that a dead Michael Jackson will never overcome his ultimate downfall. Gotta laugh. This is truly incredible for the credibility of Wade Robson.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2014
Octopus wrote:
The floons can not deny that Wacko's list of child molestation victims is getting quite long. Gee, Michael Jackson was truly a bold child molester that apparently could not stop. What a complete dirt bag the dancing grasshopper was. Five known accusations of Wacko's child victims have come forward. The latest accusation is Jimmy Safechuck. The clown's tarnished legacy will never fully recover. I am wondering how Sony and the estate plans to do with this as damage control? How amazing that a dead Michael Jackson will never overcome his ultimate downfall. Gotta laugh. This is truly incredible for the credibility of Wade Robson.
Actually, if we include Terry George, who Wacko used to call and masturbated on the end of the phone and asked him if he did the same when he was just thirteen years old, that would be six boys that the monster either molested or acted extremely inappropriate with.

Also, if I remember correctly when Wade's abuse was first published there was a couple of websites claiming there were two more young men preparing to sue Wacko's estate over sex abuse. They were certainly right about there being one more, I wonder if there is another one yet to come.

The real truth is finally coming out on Michael Jackson and he was truly a disgusting monster.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#3 May 12, 2014
Down inside, I always wondered if Jimmy Safechuck would ever step forward and talk about this. By what the article said about some of the problems he's had because of the abuse, I feel badly for him. I hope he's also strong enough to handle the barrage of H.A.T.E. the f'loons will direct his way.

The f'loon list of people to H.A.T.E. is growing ever larger.
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#5 May 12, 2014
Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if we include Terry George, who Wacko used to call and masturbated on the end of the phone and asked him if he did the same when he was just thirteen years old, that would be six boys that the monster either molested or acted extremely inappropriate with.
Also, if I remember correctly when Wade's abuse was first published there was a couple of websites claiming there were two more young men preparing to sue Wacko's estate over sex abuse. They were certainly right about there being one more, I wonder if there is another one yet to come.
The real truth is finally coming out on Michael Jackson and he was truly a disgusting monster.
I forgot about Terry George that was molested by Wacko over the phone. I know Wacko has more than six victims. Some men are still silent on what might have happened to them in Wacko's presence but I wonder what they might think about Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechunk? Would it encourage the clown's other victims to come forward in the near future?

The Wacko estate is screwed. They deserve everything that is coming...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6 May 12, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot about Terry George that was molested by Wacko over the phone. I know Wacko has more than six victims. Some men are still silent on what might have happened to them in Wacko's presence but I wonder what they might think about Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechunk? Would it encourage the clown's other victims to come forward in the near future?
The Wacko estate is screwed. They deserve everything that is coming...
No kidding octopus. You and the people on this forum would not believe me. There is a real live victim on this forum.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#8 May 12, 2014
I hope and pray this is a strong incentive for LaToya Jackson to come forward and admit she was telling the truth, in 1993, about her brother.

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#9 May 12, 2014
...and another victim steps forward.

I sense an avalanche of claims coming now.

#10 May 12, 2014
Macaulay Culkin's turn to come forward. Let the lawsuits begin.

!!!!!!RELEASE THE AVALANCHE!!!!!!

Canada

#11 May 12, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Macaulay Culkin's turn to come forward. Let the lawsuits begin.
!!!!!!RELEASE THE AVALANCHE!!!!!!
It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, even if he is reduced to a pile of bones by now.

Since: Jun 13

Raleigh, NC

#12 May 12, 2014
You know what's interesting: how Thomas Mesereau had straight up lied and said Jimmy married at Neverland when the last time Jimmy was around was when he was about 18 and that was on the set of his "HIStory" promo video in Europe and he was never allowed to spend more than an hour with MJ after his 15th birthday. Funny how the chickens are coming home to roost.

Canada

#13 May 12, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
You know what's interesting: how Thomas Mesereau had straight up lied and said Jimmy married at Neverland when the last time Jimmy was around was when he was about 18 and that was on the set of his "HIStory" promo video in Europe and he was never allowed to spend more than an hour with MJ after his 15th birthday. Funny how the chickens are coming home to roost.
Boys have their biggest growth spurt between the ages of 14-16. It's no wonder Michael found new friends when the boys he was smitten with reached those ages. He didn't find them sexually enticing anymore.

Canada

#14 May 12, 2014
BadMan84 wrote:
I hope Tom Mesereau keeps his big mouth shut this time around. If he wants to maintain any credibility even he's gotta find this is a good time to distance himself from defending Michael Jackson.

#15 May 12, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
It couldn't happen to a more deserving guy, even if he is reduced to a pile of bones by now.
The WackoClan is still trying to hide it, so this is good to hear; especially on the eve of another propaganda blitz by those losers. The clan knew, but they only try to hide it just for the money.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#16 May 12, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't find them sexually enticing anymore.
That's exactly it. Its disturbing how many pedos say they "love" the children. We know that can't really be true because the typical pattern of a pedo is that once the victim has literally outgrown their "usefulness" *shudders* the victim is then dropped like a bad habit and replaced. There's no love on what a pedo does, only lust.

Raleigh, NC

#17 May 12, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Tom Mesereau keeps his big mouth shut this time around. If he wants to maintain any credibility even he's gotta find this is a good time to distance himself from defending Michael Jackson.
Well he's in trouble with the stans/f'loons when he admitted he liked Randy Sullivan's book on MJ and he admitted that he knew MJ paid the Chandlers all that moolah even if he made that public announcement that MJ's insurance company paid for it. He's become such an MJ fan boy that he loses logic. Anybody who considers them something of a fan of the music of MJ would realize the man had demons and he hurt the ones that he claimed to trust. Michael was a liar and he knew how to pick liars to defend him (Mesereau being one; the estate's executors being another group, etc.).
Octopus

Clifton Park, NY

#18 May 12, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding octopus. You and the people on this forum would not believe me. There is a real live victim on this forum.
It would not surprise me that Jermaine was indeed one of the dead clown's victims. Nevertheless, it does not really matter how many boys the clown might have molested, his legacy will definitely never fully recover from multiple accusations even in death. Could not have happened to a nicer guy. Michael Jackson is truly the world's most famous pedophile. What a scum bag.

Location hidden

#19 May 12, 2014
Octopus wrote:
<quoted text>
It would not surprise me that Jermaine was indeed one of the dead clown's victims. Nevertheless, it does not really matter how many boys the clown might have molested, his legacy will definitely never fully recover from multiple accusations even in death. Could not have happened to a nicer guy. Michael Jackson is truly the world's most famous pedophile. What a scum bag.
Yes, it is true. Very sad. I agree with you about Jackson.

Canada

#20 May 12, 2014
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
The WackoClan is still trying to hide it, so this is good to hear; especially on the eve of another propaganda blitz by those losers. The clan knew, but they only try to hide it just for the money.
The hypocrite fans never acknowledge this about the Jackson family. They can forgive the family making money even at the price of MJ's carcass, but heaven forbid you are an accuser and you opt for a financial settlement.

Canada

#21 May 12, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>No kidding octopus. You and the people on this forum would not believe me. There is a real live victim on this forum.
I think he did something to Prince Michael I. The depraved scumbag was capable of it.

Location hidden

#22 May 12, 2014
TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he did something to Prince Michael I. The depraved scumbag was capable of it.
His son? That poor child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Dr Guru 234,613
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 62,982
roofiess Xan bar Blues OC H Addyis weed m... 20 hr dope 1
News California flood sweeps cabins, cars down coast... Sun Le Jimbo 4
Planned Parenthood Sat T J Rodney 1
News Closing the great divide between Trump and envi... Sat CAS 2
Best Connect FOR Opiods and other Pain relief Meds Fri lplkjd 1
More from around the web