Judge: Boy, 10, murdered neo-Nazi dad

Judge: Boy, 10, murdered neo-Nazi dad

There are 1 comment on the CNN story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Judge: Boy, 10, murdered neo-Nazi dad. In it, CNN reports that:

A California judge ruled Monday that a then 10-year-old boy committed second-degree murder -- and knew what he was doing was wrong -- when he fatally shot his father, a local neo-Nazi leader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Jamaica, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
This kid is a hero and should have not have been sentenced. this is backwards. but instead been given the metal valor of honor who did a Patriotic Duty by taking out this low life phony so-called american, Nazi terrorist scum who is now off the streets.:)

who are fathers and mothers defeated in world war two.( and who are still sour losers.)

Let's hope this judge who wrongfully sentenced this kid is not a Nazi sympathizer himself.

Destroying Nazi terrorist scum is not a crime! it's a Patriotic Duty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP donors wrestle with possibility of Trump no... 4 min Synque 92
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Dr Guru 202,294
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Patriot AKA Bozo 55,711
natural born citizen requires 3 things: 17 hr citizen 2
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Mon NoahLikesPi 61,416
anyone have a hard one for me? Mon showgirl 1
News Economic idiocy to bankrupt California: HALF of... Mon Kit Carson 2
More from around the web