"Massage Parlors" Used For Prostitution

Full story: KTLA-TV Los Angeles

Five people were arrested for allegedly running a Southern California prostitution ring that offered sex with immigrant Chinese women, authorities said Thursday.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Apr 21, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

i want to work one of those for temporary reason. so i could afford to go to college and grad school. i'm half asian and half white and i'm very busty. so if u know anybody is hiring let me know
Lorena

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Apr 25, 2009
 
Most of the women in those massage parlors are there illegally and more importantly against their will. I will repeat that last part: they are there against there will. Look up "Human Trafficking" on Google, and you will get all sorts of information. Don't assume that just because a woman, child, or man even is selling sex because they want to. Most people are forced into prostitution through violence. Also, for those of you who think prostitutes should be thrown in jail, do you feel the same way about the pimps? I sure hope so, because otherwise that is a completely hypocritical statement. We live in a society that glorifies pimps in the media. Anyone heard of the infamous Players Ball? It's disgusting. Did you know you could actually buy a woman from one of those massage parlors? Yes, for as little as $300 you could buy one of those woman and keep her in your home to do whatever you want. It's called MODERN DAY SLAVERY. News flash: modern day slavery doesn't discriminate. It could happen to anyone, including your daughters, your friends, yourself. So before you calls those women prostitutes, have a heart and think about if they really want to be there. As for EricV, I'm glad that you have stopped going to them, and I suggest you report the parlors you have gone to, to your local police or an agency such as ICE or Polaris Project. If you want to get involved and help stop sexual trafficking, I suggest joining an organization like SAFoundation.org or GenerateHope.org .
dee

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
May 22, 2009
 
cheating spouses cause aids spreading we should have laws agiants that a

“I Believe in the Goddess”

Since: Dec 08

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Jun 11, 2009
 
cops shut down 2 massage/Theripy centers in Santa Ana over the weekend. I get Micro Durmal abrasion done at this one near my work and cops had it shut down.
Brad Purcell

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Jun 11, 2009
 
Anyone know of a good full service massage parlor (need more than a handjob) in Rancho Cucamunga?

Thanks.

Brad Purcell
brad.purcell@skyitgroup.com
Atlanta, GA
jack

Tunisia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Jun 16, 2009
 
EricV wrote:
Don't use massage parlors anymore basically for that reason. And since I don't have risky or high risk sex I have no fear of AIDs or STD's however Since my last marriage my wife had disclosed a pattern of high risk sexual activities so as a precation I got tested for aids and the full range of possible std's just to be sure. They all came back negative so at least I have peace of mind there. There's one std that can be passed from men to women that show no symptoms in men and thats clymidia probbly i misspelled it. But you get the idea actually guys get it from infected women and become carriers that show no symptoms. And you need a very specific test for it to show up at all.
clymidia will cause a guy to have yellowish discharge. then you have to take 1 mg cipro or something similar. It will kill everything bad in your system. Next time keep it wrapped
jack

Tunisia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Jun 16, 2009
 
clymidia will cause a guy to have yellowish discharge. then you have to take 1 mg cipro or something similar. It will kill everything bad in your system. Next time keep it wrapped
eric

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jun 24, 2009
 
if you say prostitution is bad. massage parlours are used for prostitution.
what about these strip clubs.
nude clubs, gentlemens clubs,gay clubs, strippers swinger parties, is that legal.
arrest all.
eric you went to the strip club. you initiated the process. now you quit.( Hopefully) but that ain't gonna change anything.
women will disrobe for money that you started and will proceed that is why it is the oldest trade.
My suggestion in that
is live your life
you cannot change it. it is nature. if you quit then is great. but there will be 10 other men like you who will join and quit later 3 of whom will stayy.
these are just numbers.
point being no point complaining and say I quit.
you started a peoce of the process now decided it is a waste of money. Probabaly you have a nice wife or girlfriend who offeres you love instead of a massage. and the twinks of a massage dont compare or that you have grown out of it
brains for days

Palm Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jun 25, 2009
 
Tina wrote:
Prostitutes should be caught and sent to jail. STD's spread because of Prostitutes. There should be strict law to prevent prostitution.
a world without prostitutes is a world not worth living in... they are fine, kind, hard working people who are champions of safe sex because their lives depend upon it.
JasonLee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jun 26, 2009
 
If your going to a massage parlor for sex...here's the real deal! when asked if you want something extra ONLY point at what you want!...if your going to do anything? I would only go with a condom blow job to be safe! use the industry standard condom and bring it with you! called a skinless condom by okamoto . NO SUCKING UNLESS ITS ON!
the condom is a slight pink color. This is called having your cake and eating it too!
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jun 29, 2009
 
Lisa wrote:
Wats wrong with prostitution????
I don't see anything wrong,your just there making your money.Mens always bring you money why not take it??????
i totaly agree with you, instead of giving it for free might aswell get money:] its better to be call a bitch thats get in paid than be giving it for free and be call a bitch:]
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jun 29, 2009
 
Lorena wrote:
Most of the women in those massage parlors are there illegally and more importantly against their will. I will repeat that last part: they are there against there will. Look up "Human Trafficking" on Google, and you will get all sorts of information. Don't assume that just because a woman, child, or man even is selling sex because they want to. Most people are forced into prostitution through violence. Also, for those of you who think prostitutes should be thrown in jail, do you feel the same way about the pimps? I sure hope so, because otherwise that is a completely hypocritical statement. We live in a society that glorifies pimps in the media. Anyone heard of the infamous Players Ball? It's disgusting. Did you know you could actually buy a woman from one of those massage parlors? Yes, for as little as $300 you could buy one of those woman and keep her in your home to do whatever you want. It's called MODERN DAY SLAVERY. News flash: modern day slavery doesn't discriminate. It could happen to anyone, including your daughters, your friends, yourself. So before you calls those women prostitutes, have a heart and think about if they really want to be there. As for EricV, I'm glad that you have stopped going to them, and I suggest you report the parlors you have gone to, to your local police or an agency such as ICE or Polaris Project. If you want to get involved and help stop sexual trafficking, I suggest joining an organization like SAFoundation.org or GenerateHope.org .
i disagree with you i knew girls that work in massage parlors and were not there against there will they were there cause they wanted fast money and from wat they would say they would make up to 1,200 dollars in one night and you know sometthing these girls would be driving denalis, they had there own businesses they had properties in their foreighn countrys and im talking about asian, hispanic ,and white girls true there human trafficing but in massage parlors not at all like i said they are there in their own will...true fact:]
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jun 30, 2009
 
Kristy wrote:
Illegal Immigrants!!!!!!
yeah youre right illegal immigrants but theres also u.s citizens working im massage parlors!
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jun 30, 2009
 
Maury wrote:
Some of you people are bible thumping idiots. Most of the Korean parlors are not "Sex Slaves" In fact most of the places do not have sex slaves. These women work by choice and drive 100k cars. They pay a house fee and keep the other half.
Alot work out of apartments and are free to come and go as they place. They have far less diseases than your average club whore you idiots take home for a 1 night stand because they always use protection and get checked by the apartment owners. Get a clue you sheltered hicks.
youre abosolutely right:].....i knew acouple a girls that work in massage parlors... i guess theres just many ignorant people that dont know much about does places.... girls work there by choice and they drive nice cars and have propertys, maybe next time when you go to a a shoe or clothing store in l.a or san diego that owner of that store might be a massage therapist working in a massage parlor its a very small world
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jun 30, 2009
 
EPH5_11 wrote:
<quoted text>
These women were not whores, they were victims, who were treated like criminals upon arrest. Sex trafficing masks itself as prostitution so the general public does not feel outraged. Are you out raged? I am. When trafficking is present it is not a consensual transaction. We have a word for non-consensual sex- its called rape. Your "happy ending" is another's nightmare. "Massage parlors" have become a sanctioned setting for organized serial rape. Guys, sometimes human dignity is more important than fun. This debases us all.
If you think you've encountered a victim in your quest for "stress release" call the National Trafficking Information and Referral Hotline:
1-888-373-7888
true and thats very sad
but in massage parlors its nothing like that because first of all these girls get in their denalis,tahoes ,and mercedes benz and they drive themselves there at the end of the night they get back in their car with $2,000 to take home!! not just that they have propertys they have businesses!! they buy the best of clothing and brands: coach, loui voiton,prada they buy themselfs $200 dollars pants they go to the finest restaurants they are all about plastic surgery!!! how do they get all this by WORKING IN A MASSAGE PARLOR!!! and this is a true fact... i know girls that work in a massage parlor... they are kind, ambitious,beautiful,they have money,and most of all they are clean!!!
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jun 30, 2009
 
MissX wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been working in the sex industry for 3 yrs in massage parlours and for escort agencies. Just so you know. In most escort agencies/brothels etc it is a requirement for sex workers to undergo sexual health check ups every 6 wks and show a certificate that says u have been cleared of any STD or HIV/AIDS. I use condoms for everything, even oral sex! I check every client to makes sure he doesnt have any lesions or anything thats looks to be an STD. If he does have anything, i decline the booking! Because after all, no amount of money is worth my safety! Brothels/escort agencies and massage parlours are a clean, discreet and safe way for men to have fun. I am sure your husband or boyfriend loves to spend money on us
:-)
... that exactly wat ive been trying to tell all this bozos girls work there by choice not force:)
lisa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jun 30, 2009
 
nikki wrote:
i want to work one of those for temporary reason. so i could afford to go to college and grad school. i'm half asian and half white and i'm very busty. so if u know anybody is hiring let me know
every where in L.A but they wont just let you work there you have to know someone that its already working in there and if you dont than you wont be able to theyll think uyour a cop
big D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jul 16, 2009
 
massage parlors are excellent for getting a nice, soothing, relaxing massage. If your expecting something else, then get it from a wife or girlfriend. It's sad to know that some people are really in it for the sex....
The best way to get out of the whole massage parlor with a happy ending idea, is to just date an Asian woman who knows how to give a great massage. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone???????
tim

Watsonville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jul 19, 2009
 
I am looking for a massage parlor in bakersfield that will not freak out when my thing gets hard can you help
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jul 19, 2009
 
theres no massage parlors in bakersfield but at some point there was one a couple of years ago but since bakersfield is a small town they found it and shut it down you wana a massage parlor then go to los angeles youll find many

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Obskeptic 174,485
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 10 min Terra Firma 52,131
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr KennyP 7,834
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 45,762
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,322
victim of police abuse (Dec '07) 22 hr Sneaky Pete 15
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
•••
•••