Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

There are 1414 comments on the The Times of India story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway. In it, The Times of India reports that:

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

First Prev
of 71
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1439 Oct 6, 2012
Oh just thought of this! It's really to close to the fire like almost in the fire without the chocolate!mm good ole chocolate kinda like saving grace! sweet the sound!! I always think of the chocolate Like a cool breeze on a hot summer day! Yummy! I'm justa having fun! Nite nite! Oh since it is a wine tour! Just thought of this wasn't it Jesus first miracle! Wow thats just too kool! Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1440 Oct 6, 2012
It would seem, my relationship with the police will be changing..lol! Thankfully, the gal behind the counter that was going to set up a file for me, gave me some extra forms to fill out. In the past, when the x hasn't taken the kids on his weekend, he would take them the next weekend and then he switched back..anywho, I asked and he said no he won't take them next weekend..sigh! We did have a civil conversation and he answered my questions. I wished him to get well soon. Usually my son and I have a movie night and he decided to give me a break ;) and asked to play his video game. The baby was cute in the bath, squirting mom with the squirt gun. He was patiently waiting when I had to refill it. When he brushed his teeth, he actually did the front teeth, which have been a challenge for me..we all did high five's..lol!

I understand people hiding behind drugs, escapism, not dealing with things at hand, some call it self medicating, attempt to cope, as best they can. Ahh the stories I could tell.

Do you know who needs love the most? People that abuse others. Somewhere along their life path, someone hurt them and they act out of fear mostly. When I was younger and actively involved with men, I was the type to love too much, I know..how can that be bad?..well it can be overwhelming. Being a Healer, I am meant to give love to massive amounts of people; to try and fit all that love in one container..can you say KaBOOOM..haha! So I freely give love and trust and I attract the same to me!

As for Jesus' first Miracle, I think His true first Miracle, was recognising Who He was and Embracing His true nature..His Immortal Self. With out that Miracle of Enlightenment, He would have been drinking just water. And I get what you are saying..[this is the part where my teacher would tell me I'm taking it to the 9th level..lol!]

Hope you have a wonderful clear night, with stars twinkling and the moon bright. Hear the cry, the lone Wolf, on the valley floor. May Harmony and Love ever pass through your door. Love and Hugs to you and the babies from us all!
Anonymous

United States

#1441 Oct 6, 2012
Just wanted to come by & say howdy on my break! Hope ur dy is going well! That's great news that he's brushing the front! Yes so true about people hiding ! We all have that same instinct to hide but what makes others different & set free is coming out of the hiding so they can truly be healed kinda like the hiding is the darkness & the coming out is being exposed to the light so healing can take place ! The hiding in the dark will kill u after a while! Only the truth can set anyone free & it's not in a pill(hahaha) so I was once in chains following the other side! But the truth is in the winning team & that's just the way it is kinda like gravity u can't change it so I decided to go on the winning team where I know in the end it will be worth it & I'll always have that cool breeze w me I wont feel like I'm on fire! Haha no serious!! Hot flashes! Whew! So anywho here r some wise thoughts or goodies for the basket-what do people gain from all their labor all which they toil under the sun?? Generation go & come but the earth remains forever the sun rises & the sun sets & hurries back to where it rises- all streams flow into the sea yet the sea is never full- the eye never has enough of seeing nor the ear its full of hearing! What has been done has been done before there is nothing new under the sun - what is crooked cannot be straightened what is lacking cannot be counted!hope u have a wondrous day!! Cheers & Big Hugs & love from us all! Just noticed yesterday this topic was gone!! Hmmm! Interesting ! Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1442 Oct 7, 2012
Hi my twin! Anew day, anew world..and I'm doin' fine. Hope your day is treating you kindly. I think the topic may have just fallen off the grid. If it happens again, look for a 'more conversations' button or something like that! Spent most the day yesterday baking and cooking. It was a good day. Thankfully it is cooling down, I actually wore one of my shawls the other night. Tonight my friend is celebrating her birthday at the karaoke bar, so I'll be going to see her. Other than that..just typical life stuff!

Okay, the baby is now up and playing with the dog..time to get on down the road. Sending you love, peace and a joyfilled day! Hugsnlove to you my poppet!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1443 Oct 10, 2012
Hi my twin! It's still here, just at the bottom of the list on the page. Maybe it has something to do with accessing on a mobile vs pcu? Anywho, hope your day is going well. We are enjoying the cooler temperatures. Almost time to pick up the son from school! Ttyl. Hugs!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#1444 Oct 14, 2012
Hi my twin came by to say hi! That's strange hmm was trying to respond on one of the topics the one on that he is in trouble ! Hmmm couldn't type anything they blocked me I guess they didn't like what I had to say the truth always scares certain entities away but it always & I know will find its way !! Don't u agree Queenie! Thanks for being there for me always! And listening to me! Someone was telling me about a singles conference in the beginning of November it's in California I think I might go! Anywho I hope u have a wonderful nite sweet dreams & Big Hugs!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1445 Oct 14, 2012
HI my twin! Finally got to eat, how bout you? I have noticed that sometimes the whole page is not loading, so i have to hit refresh and then it seems to work..go figure! You're welcome, I enjoy talking with you too! I hope tomorrow is a much better day! Is it your day off? I think it is! So you're coming out for a conference? Cool! Maybe we can meet up and hang out! Hopefully it is doable, time avilability and all! Have sweet dreams and a glorious day on the morrow! Big hugs and lots of love!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#1446 Jan 14, 2013
Just thinking bout ya! Thought of having wine w some healthy popcorn smiles! Since it is a wine page! Just thought I would stop by I actually miss coming here it always would make me smile! Sweet dreams to you always ! Wishing u the best always ! Take care! BHBK always with a smile!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1447 Jan 15, 2013
Hey Beautiful Sis! This is pleasant surprise!! Ya know, I thought about this thread, oh my..acouple of weeks ago. I, too miss coming here to find a note[s] from you. Here I can actually type..gol..texting only gives me 1000 characters and well I'm usually just using my thumbs..hahaha! Thankfully, the gas company turned my gas back on..so the kids had a warm house to sleep in last night.[too long to text about it]

So how is the Valentine's flavor coming along? I saw you got a note out on FB!! I shared it with my peeps!

"The history of liberty is a history of the limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it" Woodrow Wilson

Ahh it is some much easier to send you a quote, here rather than through text! That is one of the reasons I am always so touched when you send quotes and uplifting scriptures..they take a while to type into the phone..oh wait..you are using your phone to get, huh? My bad..light dawns on marble head, I guess it is no difference for you. Still it was nice to come here and find your note!

Okay my sweet sis, have a wonderful day. Sending you BHBK's to you and the babies! Smile!
breathoflife

Las Vegas, NV

#1448 Feb 13, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Hey Beautiful Sis! This is pleasant surprise!! Ya know, I thought about this thread, oh my..acouple of weeks ago. I, too miss coming here to find a note[s] from you. Here I can actually type..gol..texting only gives me 1000 characters and well I'm usually just using my thumbs..hahaha! Thankfully, the gas company turned my gas back on..so the kids had a warm house to sleep in last night.[too long to text about it]

So how is the Valentine's flavor coming along? I saw you got a note out on FB!! I shared it with my peeps!

"The history of liberty is a history of the limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it" Woodrow Wilson

Ahh it is some much easier to send you a quote, here rather than through text! That is one of the reasons I am always so touched when you send quotes and uplifting scriptures..they take a while to type into the phone..oh wait..you are using your phone to get, huh? My bad..light dawns on marble head, I guess it is no difference for you. Still it was nice to come here and find your note!

Okay my sweet sis, have a wonderful day. Sending you BHBK's to you and the babies! Smile!
Hi my friend thought I stop by! I really miss coming on here & it was so nice to find something from u! I remember last valentines dy we wrote poems all dy that was nice! There's a saying- everyone is the friend of one who gives gifts but a true friend is there even when there r no gifts but is there just because they care! Happy valentines BHBK from me & the babies!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1450 Feb 17, 2013
breathoflife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi my friend thought I stop by! I really miss coming on here & it was so nice to find something from u! I remember last valentines dy we wrote poems all dy that was nice! There's a saying- everyone is the friend of one who gives gifts but a true friend is there even when there r no gifts but is there just because they care! Happy valentines BHBK from me & the babies!
Hi there! Thank you for sweet wishes! You are such a beautiful person..inside out! Sending you and the babies BHBK from all of us here!!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1453 Feb 21, 2013
Here is the baby and I singing!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1695458...
breathoflife

Lockhart, TX

#1454 Feb 21, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Here is the baby and I singing!

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/1695458...
Hi, that's very sweet thank u! I went to the pg to try to play the song but it's not letting me hmm! I will try again later! Enjoy ur sunshine of a dy! Smiles & Hugs to all! Thank u!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1455 Feb 22, 2013
breathoflife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, that's very sweet thank u! I went to the pg to try to play the song but it's not letting me hmm! I will try again later! Enjoy ur sunshine of a dy! Smiles & Hugs to all! Thank u!
You're welcome. I thought you might enjoy it, knowing how much he doesn't talk. It is from awhile ago! I will send it to you on fb and hopefully it will play there. Sending you a sunny Friday! Hugs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,749
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Actual Science 61,074
News 28 postal workers charged with mail theft, othe... Sun Joe Balls 3
News Show Me the Money! California's Underfunded Courts Sun Stephany McDowell 1
Need to identify a woman Sat Missouri85 1
News California Lawmakers Approve Extension Of Clima... Aug 26 Apostate 1
News California court decision keeps teacher tenure ... Aug 25 Latricia 2
More from around the web