Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Oct 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Times of India

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Comments (Page 70)

Showing posts 1,381 - 1,400 of1,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Hi my twin just thinking about ya! Hope ur dy is going well! I konked out last nite as well & I always enjoy talkin w ya! U r a good friend indeed! So I called my job thanks for the advice cause I don't think they would've called anytime soon So all I have to do is take test on Monday & I can work that dy cause they give u ur cards & I just have to let them make copies! So I probably won't be scheduled so I'm sure Wednesday will be good plus it's slow ! I'll just work Monday & tues & come back on Friday! So let me know if it's a go for Wednesday ! So the more I thought about it I would love to get people on a program & start healing them from the inside out! That's where it starts anyway!right! Smiles ! So if I could get some clients that would be great ! Maybe the Kman might be interested! Who knows just a thought! Smiles! Looks like rain I'm tending my garden as well as my spiritual garden! Smiles ! It's nice I'm finally catching up cause I don't like disorder & being scattered! Last nite I was cleaning my rm & I have the two parakeets in my rm! So I'm cleaning their cage but I didn't put it together yet! So one of them flew out of the rm looking for me to put his home back so he could go to bed! Cute huh! Saw a lizard today!! Smiles! Hope u enjoy ur day! Big Hug & Big Kiss! Tootles oh I found a heart shape rock so kool!!smiles
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Oh did u listen to songs ! The x factor girl Carly rose! An the new direction song-One thing ! Smiles! Enjoy ur dy
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Just wanted to come by & wish ya a goodnite! Just finished watching this movie called barabbas & oldie starring Anthony Quinn he's really good in this movie! It's kinda long but if u ever get a chance to watch u should! I remember being in that arena! Of course when I went it didn't look like it did in the movie! Haha anywho sweet dreams!

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Hi my twin! I got a fair amount of stuff done. Then I treated myself to time away. Sunset was pretty clear and although nary a bird was in sight, once I layed down some food..they showed up! I stopped by my 'bathroom spot' and got some treats for the birds in exchange for using their bathroom. As I got in my car, a young man motioned me to roll down my window. He approached me about possibly helping me lose weight. I so thought about you two working together. I told him about how you are going to help me detox. He didn't have a business card, so he let me record him on my handheld..lol! He had his bull dog in the front seat, his name is Theodore, the dog that is..hahah! Smiles! He agreed with me when I told him about healing from the inside out. He asked if I lived in the area and I told him no. He was amazed that we met! I told him we are probably soul mates..haha. I went on to explain that although lots of folks think of love connections when it comes to soul mates..I told him there are many types..brother, sister and friend soul mates. Me thinks the two of you need to talk!

Well as for Wednesday..no go on the tickets. Long story..I did find the place to order..put in a request..not sure as I JUST did it..lol! I'm mackin on some of the sweet popcorn. We opened it last week and it is still crisp and tastey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... ahh to be blessed with such a talent and the wherewithall to achieve it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch... cool lyrics, i like it!

I have not heard about that movie, I'm sure it is good though!

I'm happy you got ahold of your work and will be able to go back..you are probably working right now! Wishing you a wondeful night! Big hugs to your heart, my poppet!
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Hi my twin! Glad u got stuff done ! I've been busy! Today actually they had me off so I work tommorrow! So the guy probably was one of my angels in human form to confirm everything! Smiles yes it is from inside out I'm really going to look into it because this could be very good people always ask me a lot & r astonished how much I know! Just need some clients! Even just to be healthier or fitter feel better doesn't the K man have a lot of stuff going on? This could be good for him especially he's on the go on the move so much but still has to look good & not worn out! Hmm it just comes to me ! I guess u can say Gods advocate that's what I am! Smiles! Kinda like the devils advocate if u know what I mean! Any who not very clear on Wednesday hmm u put in for tickets but not sure! Then u said its a no go! R u just waiting to see If purchase of tickets went through? Let me know! So I wanted to share this poem w u it's called welcome to Holland its on youtube also I'm not sure of the name of the video I watched but it was a very touching love story it was about a woman ready to give birth but she wasn't due for a couple of wks! She told the doctor that time is running out & she has to have baby now! Not understanding why she was in such a hurry he did a c- section after that she took the baby immediately ran down the hall where her husband was dying of a brain tumor but he held on just to touch & see his baby then he died! What a tear jerker! Thanking u always for looking up songs! She is a talent! Anywho hope u have a wondrous evening! Crazy I wasn't planning to come here until later! Cause I was trying to finish my app for health card & it came here! Go figure! Smiles! Enjoy ur nite & let me know if not this wednesday maybe something else is coming up! I'm not giving up!!! That's what my bracelet says persevere!BigHugs! Ur poppet! Oh full moon on the 29th!
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

This is crazy ! I went to log on for my health card & in the search box was this song I've never heard or don't remember called - girl meets boy waiting on a star to fall ! And I tried to send this comment before & it went away! Go figure this is an episode of the twilight zone! Haha! Big Kiss! Smiles!

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Hi my twin! That is cool you got your card done and are able to go back! And may I say..you have cute Angels!:) I know I read that Keanu had a personal chef on set, so I am pretty sure he is eatting well. I think often he is tired from all the time changes he goes through..so actually he looks good for a person with jet lag! He drinks massive amounts of water..always drinking water..and for years now! And I'm sure he would benefit from some of your healing ways! As for Wednesday..the tickets are free. I put in a request, finally was able to access the site. I have been checking my email and so far..nothing. It may be too late, not sure. I called the number listed last week and the email was full..so no go on that one. Before, when I would access the site to order tickets..all I got was an error message. Who knows..if I hear anything, I'll let you know! How is your car doing? I sure hope those issues get resolved! Hmm as for the constant redirection..are you using your phone to come here? Maybe it has a cache and sends you to your last place? No sure! You are welcome for the song plays..Thank You for sharing them with me. The story about the Father..so very touching. The power of love, the want of a touch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This one just popped in my head..

Which made me think of this song...

..somehow, all roads lead to him![de de de..picture a man..hehe!] Have a good night, with sweet dreams and a beautiful day when you wake! Big hugs my poppet!
Anonymous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

We all need a challenge ! Don't we?? Always in a good way! Smiles nit nite!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Big Hugs to ur heart! Have a wonderful dy! Smiles

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Hi my twin! Hope work was good and all is well with you! Met with the teacher today, so that was good. Having trouble getting my email to open, so I dont' know if there is any update on the tickets. If I find anything out I'll let you know! Wishing you a wonderful day! Hugs to you my poppet!
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Hope ur day is going well! Thought I come by to say hi just thinking bout ya! Wk is slowing down but people r still coming to town! A lot from Europe they r very nice! So oh wanted to tell u some good news I was talking to a customer & he recognized me from inside ! He is a poker player! He asked me why I left cause I made really good money & I told him to start my own biz! So he was interested & he said he's tired of playing poker so we get together on thurs to talk hes interested in my popcorn & might be an investor! Exciting !
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

So I wanted to leave u w some encouraging wise quotes for the dream basket! The integrity of the upright guides them but the unfaithful r destroyed by their duplicity- wealth is worthless in the day of wrath but righteousness delivers from death- the righteousness of the upright delivers them but the unfaithful r trapped by evil desires!- hopes placed in mortals die w ith them , all the promise of their power comes to nothing-the righteous person is rescued from trouble( on Wednesday ) & it falls on the wicked instead-for lack of guidance a nation falls but victory is won through many advisers-a kindhearted woman gains honor but ruthless men gain only wealth -what a man desires is unfailing love - truly the righteous attain life but whoever pursues evil finds death-the fruit of the righteous is a tree of life & the one who is wise saves lives- & most of all a longing fulfilled is sweet to the soul!
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Oh real quick wanted to tell u my dream! Iwas flying high came to this wall & I knew over the wall was heights where airplanes fly so I got my courage & I flew but at 1st I was afraid to look down but I didn't fall but I couldn't move forward until my confidence was up then I looked down I was so high up & I saw beautiful dark green & blue waters & I flew! Remember tthe dream u had about the car falling in the water & I told u it meant rescue I just got an intervention on it I'll be back! Big Hugs! Ur poppet!

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Hi my twin! Excellent news, most excellent news!!! I'm smiling big for ya! I was envisioning your site with receipes for detoxes, access to the herbs, minerals and raw goods. You'll be the guru of detoxicity! Ahh that is awesome, you so deserve this opportunity!

Funny side note, my friend and her husband are heading to Vegas tomorrow..lol! I wished her well with all the 'one arm bandits'..as my dad used to call them..lol!

Thank you for sharing the dream words. They speak such truth! Okay, here's my something for the dream bucket. I wrote it many moons ago!

Like seedlins' growing in the field...
it's what you sow that you will yield.

Be wise and plant the seeds of love,
And kindness show to everyone.

What you send out comes back 3 fold...
And if you're wise,

You plant pure gold.

By

Q182
(DLB121505)..wow, a 7 year old poem..haha!

Wishing you a wonderful nights rest and a beautiful day when you wake! Big Hugs to your Heart my Poppet!
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Hi my twin! Hope ur having a fab of a dy! So ur friends r coming her! Tell them to stop by palazzo & say hi! Anywho thank u so much for sharing I like!so I want to share some more w u & also the dream about the water kinda putting a ! kool view on it - the words of the reckless pierce like swords but the tongue of the wise brings healing- no harm overtakes the righteous but the wicked have their fill of trouble- anxiety weighs the heart but a kind word cheers it up-in the way of righteousness there is life along that path is immortality! Emphasis on that dream- the cords of death entangled me the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me the cords of the grave coiled around me the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called to the Lord I cried to my God for help from his temple he heard my voice my cry came before him into his ears
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

The earth trembled & quaked & the foundations of the mountains shook they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils consuming fire came from his mouth burning coals blazed out of it . He parted the heavens & came down dark clouds were under his feet . He mounted the cherubim & flew he soared on the wings of the wind. He made darkness his covering his canopy around him the dark rain clouds of the sky . Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced with hailstones & bolts of lightning. The Lord thundered from heaven the voice of the Most High resounded. He shot his arrows & scattered the enemy with great bolts of lightning he routed them at the blast of breath from his nostrils. He reached down from on high & took hold of me he drew me out of deep waters . He rescued me from my powerful enemy from my foes who were too strong for me ! They confronted me in the day of disaster but the Lord was my support! He brought me out into a spacious place he rescued me because he delighted in me! Have a wonderful day! Big Hugs & Love to ya all day long!

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for Thou
art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they
comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
House of the Lord for ever.

AMEN

Psalm 23 - Bible - Psalm of David

Love to you my Poppet! Sweet be your Dreams! Hugs
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Hi my twin thanks for sharing I love that psalm it truly gives peace to the soul! Hope ur day was good! I saw a monarch butterfly today it's coloring was yellow so pretty it flew around my area while i was waiting on customers then it followed me to the next area! The customer saw it & she said I'll let u have it all! Smiles - here's a poem about Two butterflies- Watch with me the butterflies dancing by with such glee
Until the journeys end
Not knowing where their travels lead
In light, love , my best friend
Flecks of light
Across the azure sky
Gently they descend
Settle weary wings on your open hand
In faith,& trust, my best friend
To carry our wishes
Beyond the bright stars
As we watch our life transcend
We journey down the starlit path
In life & love & most of all with my best friend! Oh just watched a good movie called gifted hand starring Cuba gooding check out based on a true story! Wishing u a dreamy nite! With puppy love Hugs! Nite nite, ur poppet!

“"A Deer and his balls"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

You're welcome for the Psalm :D My day was good, got errands done. Finally went to the police station and started a file on the ex. Hmmm, the word 'shall' can be interpreted to mean..'maybe'? Anywho..gonna start a paper trail of the times the ex fails to take the kids on his designated time. That way when I'm ready to move to Montana and I petition the court...I can prove his lack of interation and that will help me!! I could go on about the conversation I tried to have with him..aaarrrgggghhhh! Breath..just breath. I told the records attendant about how my son was praying his father would get sick so he wouldn't have to go to his house, how my situation and how I need my down time..we both had a good laugh. She gave me extra forms, so I guess I'll use one per month.

Ahhh Butterflies..we get Monarchs in the back yard.:) That is really cool that he kept you company..they mean transformation!:) Was your meeting with your new investor, yesterday? Or is it next week? That is such a blessing and I am so very very happy for you!!! Oh, I captured a bear and a man in the sky yesterday. I'll text it to you! I love it when the clouds give me gifts like that! Smiles!

I hope your sleep was peaceful and your day as beautiful as you are! This came to mind when I read your poem..I do believe I sent it over already and still, it is a beautifully sad song

Heard this on my radio..Herman and Sally!

Wishing you a wonderful day! Sending big hugs to your heart!
Anonymous

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Howdy partner! Hope ur dy was fantastico! Fell into the chocolate! Hmmm hmmm! Sounds too close to the fire! Hahaha! So anywho! There is a saying I love- an honest answer is like a kiss on the lips! Smiles go figure! any who hope u got everything straighten out at the cop station! So I was talking to my bros- in -law today! It's crazy when u hear the things that go on in fillies! Well this particular bros has a lot of issues! Of course like us all! But instead of coming out of hiding he uses drugs to try & numb the pain of life! Then I thought of how much pain he must have inside the pain that hurt so much a scar was put on top after awhile the scar got thick & hard & dry but the unhealed wound stayed opened beneath the scar! The only thing that can heal around like that is gentle kind love & a little time! With lots of love & tender care the scar softens then the hard part falls off even though the wound is exposed once again w love & gentleness it finally starts to heal & it does! And trust me I know it really does! Wishing u a sweet star filled dreamy nite! Love & Big Hugs always! Peace to u from me & the babies!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,381 - 1,400 of1,414
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Scrutiny 167,758
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 40,388
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min mdbuilder 43,189
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 1 hr Poncho Bundy 81
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr FunGoo 199,130
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Pelosi: Race has role in GOP immigration stance 5 hr Truth Facts 20
•••
•••
•••
•••