Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Oct 21, 2011 Read more: The Times of India 1,414

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Read more

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1395 Sep 6, 2012
Hi my twin, glad you got to rest your body. Ahh you know..working at healing the world one hug at a time..and you are most welcome! Currently no vegan places are known to me and I can research the LB area. I know of good hamburger joint, although what the owner did..makes me say "pass". Ahh howbout a sizzler..they have fresh veggies for you and steak for me..smiles! I don't eat out much anymore..so I could just drink..water or something.

Being around the real estate world, I have learned that tenants are not people..same goes for customers..they are customers not people and customers are always right, even when wrong! Brown nosing has never been my forte, although I do enjoy serving those I love! Hope today is going well for you! Big hugs to you my poppet!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#1396 Sep 6, 2012
Hi my twin hope all is well!! So glad I did this detox I feel so much better! It's probably the coffee! I'm really awake now! Haha! So no worries I can try to look up some places where we both can eat or maybe I can grab some stuff from whole foods & we can eat on the beach! I'm w u on the brown nosing & serving those I love! That's why I decided to work for myself!! Just didn't realize how much was involved but it's ok it's those days w certain customers that makes me stronger & persevere on my business so I don't have to cocktail anymore! So my friend is so busy now so I think I'll drive out this coming wk I'll let u know! Then I'll just bring popcorn I'll beable to bring more flavors! Smiles! Have a peaceful & pleasant nite & day! Big Hugs always to fill ur day up w kindness & love! Ur poppet

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1397 Sep 7, 2012
Hi my twin! So glad you are feeling better. Ahh my kids are gone this weekend and home next. And my daughter will be unable to watch my boyz that weekend. With school back on..my weekdays are busier. Well, I hope to get to spend time with you when you come out!! Maybe it will be whole foods on the beach at night..hahaha. Let me know and I'll let you know..smiles! Ahhh working for oneself is very different than a 9 to 5er job. That was one of my attractions to Amway. With most any other work, I say most because there are ways of duplicating your work efforts, every month you have to repeat your work. And if something happens to you..things can get backed up quick. Control over time and money..that is the key! Wishing you a fabu Friday, hope you had a wonderful night! Big Hugs to your heart, always my sweet poppet!!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#1398 Sep 7, 2012
Hi my twin I understand about busy busy! I have my to do list & I'm not even half way done!so I will be there in the wkdy & night might be best! Haha ur funny! My friend has a lot of errands for me to run in the day anyway! I'll probably will be there wed- fri! & we can do a picnic! We will probably be the only ones out there! Haha it's kool! So we can figure out what day will be best when I get there! Hope ur day is going great! & u have a lovely evening! BigHugs! Ur poppet!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1399 Sep 8, 2012
Hi my twin, I have been avoiding writing my famous list..it would fill the note book..lol! Let's see, next Thursday is my neice's bb shower until 8:30..maybe I will cut out early if that would work for you? Friday my kid is gonna bbsit so I can go to a local open mic and read some poetry that is from 8-10ish. You are leaving on Friday, so you will probably already be gone. Let me know, n-k? Hope your Saturday is going well and that you have some down time to yourself! Big hugs to your heart my poppet!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#1400 Sep 9, 2012
Hi my twin ! Hope ur dy was restful & good! I'm still out of it that detox did a toll on me maybe cause I was extreme I ll tell u about when I see ya! Thurs will be fine! I don't want to make u leave the baby shower I'll understand & I know u said ur busy! Any who I'm going to ry to rest early I'm really hoping for rain tommorrow I have a lot to do & the sun has been very draining! Sleep tight & sweet dreams! Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1401 Sep 10, 2012
Hi my twin! Hope you are having a good day and that you have energy to accomplish your tasks! Cool so Thursday works..awesome! I hope it is raining for you today..smiles! I know how the sun is draining..I was beet red yesterday driving around and that wasn't even at the hottest part of the day..oh my! So you could see the rock face in the picture..cool! I was just sitting there and I looked up & BAM..there it was. I tried to get some pictures of the the birds dive bombing intot he water to get the fish..eh, not that great..I kept getting them after they went in the water, so all there was was a tiny little splash of water. I may have gotten one in the diving stance..anywho!! Please give all the babies hugs from me! Be sur to get rest when you can, the detox really wiped you out, so hope your energy is returning!! Have a wonderful rest of your day my sweet poppet!
Anonymous

Concord, CA

#1402 Sep 11, 2012
Hi my twin wanted to come by & thanku for the picture of the gulls on beach! I luv when u see them dive down but it's quick! I know I should be asleep have to be at wok in a few hrs! Just repeating my cleanse cause u have to when u start getting rid of toxins & today well my angels were holding me up cause I was really sick all day but the guest I had were wonderful so it kept me going! We were short girls cause one called out! & all I wanted to do was go home & crawl into bed I actually broke a fever crazy huh! I feel so much better ! Just wanted to come by & say Nitey nite & thanku u for encouraging me I'm ok now I just felt like everyone was ganging up on me & they didn't get it! But I'm ok now! I try not to dwell on things too long it's not good! Anywho thurs it is! that's kool ur daughter fell in luv w a cuddly one! I actually bought those Venus fly plants that eat insects they r kool! Anywho sweet dreams & Big Hugs! Smiles ur poppet

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1403 Sep 11, 2012
Hi my twin! Glad you got to be feeling better. How can someone as tiny and healthy as you need to detox..again? I can not even imagine what would happen to me were I to do that kind of detox..yikes. You are welcome for the picture..Sunday I got a couple of shots of some bird..looks like a type of Pelican, diving into get fish and yes..you are so right..most of the pictures were just splashes. Then I got smart..tracked the bird just below it, so when it started it's decent..click..took a pic. You can see it's wings all drawn up..if you squint and stand on one foot..hehehe.

Thursday it is! Hey, are you going to be okay to drive tomorrow? I will Thank Heavenly Father for your safe arrival!! All is well! My daughters little one has black eyes..I like them with black rather than red eyes. It is a sweety and it really has taken to her. She had them when she was younger..one I knew about..one I found out about..hahaha.

I can understand about not feeling well and having others not make sense and cause frustration. I hope that is all resolved and that they understand you are not feeling you best and they need to be supportive and patient. I pray you have excellently understanding and kind patrons in your section today!

Looking forward to spending some time with you! Sending you healing hugs to your heart, ease and strength in packing. Hugs to all the babies before you leave. Smiles!
Anonymous

Concord, CA

#1405 Sep 12, 2012
Hmm strange it typed out 4 x ! Oh well it says the same wouldn't go through then it did quadruple ! Smiles

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1406 Sep 12, 2012
Hi my twin! What went through 4 times? I can only see one note from you...I hope you are resting now. Getting your driving sleep..cuz you are already beautiful! smiles! See ya soon!:) Hugs!
Anonymous

Concord, CA

#1408 Sep 15, 2012
Hi my twin hope ur rest was sweet! Another hot dy here very unusual for Cali! Anywho today we r going to take my friends mom on a boat ride! I had suggested Dismey! Well I guess I have to wait for that! Sigh! I'll let u know when I'll be here next probably the following wk unless she has a lot that nds to get done! But I'll try to get to the car place thank u for ur suggestion! Oh & I'll bring the twilight zone to give to u! I hope the gecko is still around when I get home so kool! Hopefully u went to the poetry! Anywho I I hope ur day is good! I was listening to this song by Mariah - One sweet day! Just remembering all the special people that were in my life! And remembering the precious things that were so meaningful to me leaving a wonderful imprint in my life forever!its always good to remember the things that make us smile in life in this short stay on earth! Smiles! Thank u for being a special friend in my life! Love & Big Hugs to u! Ur poppet!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1409 Sep 16, 2012
Hi my twin! It was so good to see you and hang out! I hope you enjoyed your ride home and that all is well. Did you little friend hang out? I found a meaning for them coming into your house..

"It is known to bring you good luck in many oriental cultures. It also dispels the evil eye. Since they do no harm and actually get rid of spiders and insects in the house I would highly recommend leaving one roam around the house."

The all seeing eye that I were tells the evil eye that I can see them and the hand that I wear protects me from it. Plus with My Angels around..it is safe to say I'm protected. smiles.

How was the boat ride? Disney maybe be a bit too much, it is a big place with lots of people. Next time maybe you could take her kids. I know it is rather spendy..just to get in the place. Fun with lots of walking and waiting..lol! I hope the boat ride did her some good. Water can be such a healing medium.

Ahh good ole Mariah, the little girl with the big voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

found this guy in my college days..his music spoke to me so much! It is amazing how music can move us to tears or to victory. There is spirit in music..allbeit good or bad!

Yesterday was another scorcher. My son came home from the outting with a headache. He had a good time and was bummed they didn't get to have s'mores..haha. He gets heat stroke like me..no fun! When you come back, besure to get to the car shop as early as you can! If you wanna hang out here, you are more than welcome!

Okay my poppet! Wishing you a fabulous day! Please give my love to the babies! Big hugs to your heart! Smiles!
Anonymous

United States

#1410 Sep 16, 2012
Hi my twin ! Hope ur day was relaxing ! Can u believe I'm still here everything does happen for a reason! Smile so guess what I finally watched the movie the adjustment bureau! Wow! That was really good I felt a real life connection there! Thank u for telling me about it! So didn't get to go on boat ride ! Plans got changed it was a little too hot! So I wil call u when I'm in ur area tommorrow! I'll listen to second song later everyone is on the computer ! Thank u for the songs! That's very sweet of u to look them up & send to me! Hope ur sons headache is gone & i wouldve been bummed to smores makes the camping trip! Hmm ill have to see if I can do that flavor in popcorn!smiles Big Big Hugs! And the gecko has a new home always! Thanks! Also my friend went to fd the babies so they will be ok for another day & they always send their love & hugs to u! Sweet dreams!! Ur poppet

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1411 Sep 17, 2012
HI my twin! It was a good day, I hope you got to relax too! That is way cool you got to see the movie..makes ya think twice when ya lose a call, ay? Maybe next time there will be a boat ride? When it is cooler? I pray her mother heals and has peace.

You know me, I'm patient..so take your time, it's all good! And you are most welcome for the songs! smiles. As for my son..his headache was gone after his shower and some cooling off time. Heat stroke..runs in the family...hence the reason I chew asprin on hot days..well most everyday to keep my blood thin. S'more popcorn..sounds yummy.

Friends are such a blessing. I am grateful you have a friend that you can trust with your babies. I hope the Gecko has found a home..he would be very loved in your house and they are good for keeping the bug count down! Drive safe and I'll talk to you later! Big Hugs to you my poppet!
Anonymous

United States

#1412 Sep 19, 2012
Have a wonderful day!smiles
Anonymous

United States

#1413 Sep 19, 2012
Hi my twin ! Hope ur day is going well! Smiles well I'm having a climb under the mountain dy & not ever wanting to come back out! It kinda started yesterday when I couldn't find my card to clock in & the manager said she would clock me in later! Then I didn't take break cause needed the money but I was exhausted but I had fun w my customers! But the bartender is one of those who is extreme by going by the book and more too much I understand being by the book but we have to be smart & take care of customer so of course I do things different ! Someone pd w cash I gave bartender exact change but he threw away receipt! I needed the receipt cause customer wanted it! So I told him next time please just keep all my receipts then he starts arguing w me why noone else ask & he always throws it away I told him Im not arguing I'm asking u please so he went on blah blah see my patience was tested I had to walk away & I told him just do it! It was like that w him all dy w drinks as well i wanted to quit! So later I looked at my cards realized my alcohol cd expired & u can't wk without so I was going to renew today it's an all dy thing so I called wk cause I had to wk & they told me I was suspended cause cd expired & I have to wait for human resources to call! Great that's like a slap in the face! Oh well! Then today I was going on my Internet for work & it came here go figure ! Then I got to see the topic of the dy! So another slap in the face! It Does say slap on one give the other cheek! Haha! Honestly I just want him to be happy & not just settle! Cause True happiness & Love is the foundation of it all what can I say I am a believer & a romantic Mush!!!Smiles! The song losing someone so young sad & hard to handle but I know when u find the right person to share every thing w u start to heal & I belive in healing! Don't u agree!! Anywho I just think I better climb back under my big mountain rock I probably said too much but sometimes it's hard not to cause the spirit of truth resides in me & I see a lot more than people know or think! All said & done hope ur day isn't too hot & it's enjoyed! Big Hugs always ! Ur poppet

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1414 Sep 19, 2012
Hi my twin! I was thinking about you most all day, wondering how you were doing! That is a bummer about your 'time out'. Maybe it is a message to rethink things? I hope HR contacts you & your recert goes smoothly!

I totally understand the under the mountain day. Give everything time. One of my favorite quotes "Time tells all stories". I'm just the type, as you know..I mean what I say, I write what I mean. So anticipate others to do the same. I'm the type to trust first and question later. I trust The Universe, I freely give love and trust..full heartedly believing that that is what I will receive. I do and I appreciate it! As for the topic of the day..I would council to try and see it from his shoes..as I believe you would. Someone of his stature, his statis..finding a true friend is not the same as it would be for us. To truely know someone loves YOU for YOU..is more than likely a challenge for him. So if he found someone that he trusts, that he is happy around, that can..well I have always said that when he finds a girl that gives him something he didn't know he missed, she would be the one for him, you understand what I'm saying! Let us wish him the best, as we would want the same for ourselves, yes!?! Sending healing hugs to your heart my poppet!
Anonymous

United States

#1415 Sep 20, 2012
Hi my twin ! Thank u for making me see things more clear & being such an uplifting friend Big Hugs! Thank u! I will renew my license tommorrow & look into the herbs for helping people I would love doing that kind of healing along w the popcorn just have to get some clients!Thank u for ur suggestions! Also please remind me I want to bring u the series from the twilight zone when I come out! Have a wonderful night & peaceful sleep! Big Hugs & Big kiss! Smiles ! Ur poppet

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#1416 Sep 21, 2012
Hi my twin! You are welcome, you have lifted me up so much, I am grateful to be able to be there for you! It was good to hear your voice and laugh together! I will make a note to remind myself about the series..thank you for letting me watch them. I hope Rocco gave in and let you rinse him off!! I am glad I could help you remember to get your license done and sent off! And I honestly believe you will help heal alot of folks. You have such a sweet heart and kind nature..healing seems right up your alley! Okay..I konked out on the couch and now need to go up to bed! Wishing you a wonderful day when you get to be reading this! Sending you Big Hugs and a kiss my poppet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Belle Sexton 59,238
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 52,703
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 186,856
News A look at why Greece is again in danger of default 11 hr 401K BC 2
How to ease the drought Fri Sam 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News California drought: what's the impact on food p... Apr 15 unNestled Waters 1
More from around the web