America's bizarre blood rule: How ant...

America's bizarre blood rule: How anti-gay bigots could kill heteros, too

There are 76 comments on the Salon story from Sep 30, 2013, titled America's bizarre blood rule: How anti-gay bigots could kill heteros, too. In it, Salon reports that:

In another example of bigotry that also yields deleterious practical effects, the Food and Drug Administration continues to ban blood donations from men who've had sex with men in the past 36 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salon.

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#29 Sep 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say just about as many junkie HETEROS who do that exact same thing.
I love it when you guys come up with some sweaty bit of shock news with no research or backing, but merely your "creative writing" on steroids. Unless you can come up with stats, let's keep it realistic, may we?
I b*tch about them too! But you won't b*tch about a f*g doing the same thing. WHY?
I remember the panic when this all started. This is far from "creative writting"!!
Little Oakland Annie

Hayward, CA

#31 Sep 30, 2013
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, we never did establish what you are, a [email protected] or a bull dyke, which is it?
Well, we did establish that in addition to being obsessed with all things homosexual, you're too stupid to recognize gender-specific names.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#32 Sep 30, 2013
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, we never did establish what you are, a [email protected] or a bull dyke, which is it?
Why, you interested? there can be no other reason for your constant queries, No pun intended, as to folks' status as male female or unclear.

Palm Springs, California

#33 Sep 30, 2013
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I lie? Yeah, I know I have a different name. You queer patrol moderators are getting a little smarter so expect different names.
Uh, check the post you are responding to...#24, there is not a WORD accusing you of lying or name changing.

I wonder why you feel the need to justify yourself to me that way when NO way was I even talking about that...I was asking you if you'd be willing to hook up your wife to a hetero without testing his or her blood first, since you heteros are immune to blood borne pathogens in your sex life. That's all.

Try to stay on track, please.

Palm Springs, California

#34 Sep 30, 2013
Advents wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Gays lie all the time!
Yet YOU never change your name or anything do you? Wow. How could you type your post without lightening bolts coming out of the sky to knock you on your ass?

Palm Springs, California

#35 Sep 30, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I b*tch about them too! But you won't b*tch about a f*g doing the same thing. WHY?
I remember the panic when this all started. This is far from "creative writting"!!
Sensitive much? I may not be on your band wagon, but if I had a transfusion, I would very much hope it had been checked for pathogens, which medical science is very adept at now days. Just because someone is screwing up a storm with opposite sex partners, does that make them immune, in your eyes?

You are also at risk of hepatitis or other blood borne diseases also, all from your immune heteros. Would you want them to check for that also? or, if it was from you, would we not even need to look at it, in fact, the doctors would not even need to wear gloves while working on your holy blood.

BTW, when's the last time YOU donated blood, since your blood can heal the sick and make the lame walk again, since it is so pure, like Ivory Soap, 99 7/8 pure.
Bernard

United States

#36 Sep 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sensitive much? I may not be on your band wagon, but if I had a transfusion, I would very much hope it had been checked for pathogens, which medical science is very adept at now days. Just because someone is screwing up a storm with opposite sex partners, does that make them immune, in your eyes?
You are also at risk of hepatitis or other blood borne diseases also, all from your immune heteros. Would you want them to check for that also? or, if it was from you, would we not even need to look at it, in fact, the doctors would not even need to wear gloves while working on your holy blood.
BTW, when's the last time YOU donated blood, since your blood can heal the sick and make the lame walk again, since it is so pure, like Ivory Soap, 99 7/8 pure.
Next month marks the anniversary of The Golem event, think I'll go ahead and start blowing up balloons in preparation for the big party!!!

WOO HOO & LMFAO two:)

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#37 Sep 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Sensitive much? I may not be on your band wagon, but if I had a transfusion, I would very much hope it had been checked for pathogens, which medical science is very adept at now days. Just because someone is screwing up a storm with opposite sex partners, does that make them immune, in your eyes?
I can't donate blood. I have not been back in the US long enough. What is the topic of this thread? When you with lay with dogs ,you will get fleas. You can not deny that people, hetero and homo, have donated blood to support drug habits. It is sick but it happens. Would you want people like that putting blood into the system? Screen them out before they kill everybody and ruin the blood donor program for EVERYBODY!! THINK people!!!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#39 Sep 30, 2013
Bernard wrote:
<quoted text>Next month marks the anniversary of The Golem event, think I'll go ahead and start blowing up balloons in preparation for the big party!!!
Everyone dies, and you will, too. Hopefully, you will be as cared for and missed by friends and family as Golem was.
Rudy

Anonymous Proxy

#41 Sep 30, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone dies, and you will, too. Hopefully, you will be as cared for and missed by friends and family as Golem was.
Wasn't Golem that stupid looking, bald headed jewqueer that was "married" to a Chinese male prostitue named Hop Sing who looked like an oriental Buddy Hackett? I heard he dropped dead from AIDS a couple years ago.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#42 Sep 30, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
And btw, the U.S. Postal Service has announced that they are raising their rates AGAIN to 49 cents for a first class letter. I Remember when the first class postal rate was 4 CENTS, and I STILL have the stamps form that time.
The Postal Service SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. Today we have email, texting, U.P.S., FedEx, and other ways to deliver documents and packages. Let private industry handle it.
About 95% of what the government does can be done better by private companies at a lower cost.
Your 4-cent stamps aren't worth two cents.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#44 Sep 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your 4-cent stamps aren't worth two cents.
Actually my 4 cent purple Lincolns are worth about 15 times face value. Check eBay. I still have a mint sheet of them,

Palm Springs, California

#45 Sep 30, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows how stupid you ho:mos are. A lot of you Queers go by women's names. If you don't know that, then you're stupider than the average homo. LMFAO
Ask Pat Sajack or you could have asked the late Leslie Neilsen, or Pat Buchachanan, or Robin Williams, or Morgan Freeman, or Drew Carey, or Taylor Lautner...all of them heteros with traditional female names.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#46 Sep 30, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Pat Sajack or you could have asked the late Leslie Neilsen, or Pat Buchachanan, or Robin Williams, or Morgan Freeman, or Drew Carey, or Taylor Lautner...all of them heteros with traditional female names.
Don't forget Marion Morrison.:)
Beauty Queen

London, UK

#49 Oct 1, 2013
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly internet troll ...

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#50 Oct 1, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
How many junkie homo's gave blood so they could get money for their next fix?.........
As a percent of the junkie population that rushes to give blood for their next fix? Far fewer than the straight ones, that's for sure.

But I suspect that ANY junking would be willing to lie about who and what they might have been sleeping with, for that fix, so the question is really moot.
Barry

United States

#51 Oct 1, 2013
Bernard wrote:
<quoted text>Next month marks the anniversary of The Golem event, think I'll go ahead and start blowing up balloons in preparation for the big party!!!
Time to party:)
Barry

United States

#52 Oct 1, 2013
Rudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Golem that stupid looking, bald headed jewqueer that was "married" to a Chinese male prostitue named Hop Sing who looked like an oriental Buddy Hackett? I heard he dropped dead from AIDS a couple years ago.
Yup, that was him.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#53 Oct 1, 2013
So just because they are gay they cant give blood..But a street walking drug addict hooker who only has sex with drug addicted slimey guys in dirty alleys can////

Most gay people are clean and healthy...DONT LET THE FAR RIGHT LIE TO YOU.

Most gay people today don't have ANY STD's.
Huh

Faribault, MN

#55 Oct 1, 2013
For Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in the closet,[email protected]
Be funny to watch you try to make me do anything..WOULD END BAD FOR YOU There BUFORD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 240,942
News ICE arrests nearly 200 illegal immigrants in Ca... 2 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 6
News California Democrats take aim at Trump, GOP Con... 5 hr Old Karl 18
News Passage of immigration crackdown in California ... (Apr '10) 15 hr Curious 234
News Treasury Chief to Congress: Raise Debt Limit Be... Wed Red Crosse 9
Bella Esmail Moore Wanted For FRAUD!! Iranian Wed Romel Esmail Wanted 2
News California takes many hits, large and small, in... Wed Solarman 1
More from around the web