Court grants law license to man in US...

Court grants law license to man in US illegally

There are 11 comments on the KAUZ story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Court grants law license to man in US illegally. In it, KAUZ reports that:

The Chinese Consulate in San Francisco said Thursday that its compound was damaged in an arson attack and urged American authorities to protect the safety of its diplomats and its premises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAUZ.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 2, 2014
the one who should be fighting these unjust laws are the young people of the usa. the LEGAL young people of the usa.

they will be the ones who will suffer from the "invasion".

I have this feeling they are all brain dead because I don't seem to feel they are offering any resistance at all.

sad.

too stupid to know what is going on.
One Repugnant

Van Nuys, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
the one who should be fighting these unjust laws are the young people of the usa. the LEGAL young people of the usa.
I have this feeling they are all brain dead because I don't seem to feel they are offering any resistance at all.
sad.
Yes, you're in the dark....
I guess that does make you pretty stupid, my Korean liquor store owner.
Bo Knows

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2014
This was the dream come true of our FOUNDING FATHERS.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Jan 3, 2014
Bo Knows wrote:
This was the dream come true of our FOUNDING FATHERS.
So who cares what the founders of Mexico wanted? Granting a law license to a serial criminal was not he dream of the founders of the United States.
leonardo

Elizabeth, NJ

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
sad.
this prove legal and ilegal people has rigths to do everything thanks god to show these racist people that we can work make a grater country and legal people have of the tools to be doctors lawyers,ect but they lazies guys with a dark heart .thanks god
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 3, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>this prove legal and ilegal people has rigths to do everything thanks god to show these racist people that we can work make a grater country and legal people have of the tools to be doctors lawyers,ect but they lazies guys with a dark heart .thanks god
Could you use an interpreter next time?
leonardo

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2014
Truth Facts wrote:
<quoted text>Could you use an interpreter next time?
i dont need a interpreter what i think you need is brain because you dont want not know the good thinks that life brings like this guy became a lawyer whitout.been legal and some people like you with no brains .i bet you still dont understand brainless guy i feel sorry for you .
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#9 Jan 4, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>i dont need a interpreter what i think you need is brain because you dont want not know the good thinks that life brings like this guy became a lawyer whitout.been legal and some people like you with no brains .i bet you still dont understand brainless guy i feel sorry for you .
Doesn't matter if the morons in California gave him a license, if he doesn't open his own firm, he won't be able to practice law.That's like buying a Ferrari without keys,it's yours but you can't use it.

Since: Dec 13

Granbury, TX

#10 Jan 4, 2014
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter if the morons in California gave him a license, if he doesn't open his own firm, he won't be able to practice law.That's like buying a Ferrari without keys,it's yours but you can't use it.
we need more brave peoole like this!
leonardo

Hollywood, FL

#11 Jan 4, 2014
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter if the morons in California gave him a license, if he doesn't open his own firm, he won't be able to practice law.That's like buying a Ferrari without keys,it's yours but you can't use it.
he is able to open his own office because your negative doesnt make other people negative and losers like you SI SE PUEDE .losers trace their own limitation be positive in life loser
nym8387

Stratford, CT

#12 Jan 5, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>he is able to open his own office because your negative doesnt make other people negative and losers like you SI SE PUEDE .losers trace their own limitation be positive in life loser
What are you talking about? I merely stated the truth,giving an illegal alien a law license is completely useless.what exactly is he going to do with it when it's against federal law to employ an illegal alien?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 219,730
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
Save Mart Supermarkets to take over Albertsons ... 4 hr Local 1
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Conta... (Jun '13) 9 hr Ms Calistra Flores 19
News California Scraps John Wayne Day Due To His Rac... 19 hr JackArmStrong 31
News Economist sees Marin holding its own in housing... (Nov '08) 19 hr JGI 4
News Selena Gomez drastically changes her look for tour 22 hr K - DJ 1
More from around the web