How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And ...

How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug Shot Photo

There are 138 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 26, 2011, titled How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug Shot Photo. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Orlando Florida - June 26, 2011 Image Max PR has just announced that they're expanding their PR services to include DUI mug shot removal in several states including Hawaii, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, and California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
public domain

Indianapolis, IN

#144 Jan 16, 2013
Dr. Kathryn Loy Fletcher of Ball State Drove Drunk With Child in car. Charges: Fletcher, Kathryn Loy Citation StatuteLevelDate1. 9-30-5-3(a) (2)/FD: Operating Vehicle While Intoxicated; Passenger Under 18 Years of Age. C14651569-30-5-3(a)(2)Felony D04/05/20112. 9-30-5-2(a);(b)/ MA: Operating While Intoxicated Endangering a PersonC14651569-30-5-2(a);(b)M isdemeanor Class A04/05/20113. 9-30-5-1(a)/MC: Oper Veh w/ Alcohol Concentration Equivalent to at Least .08 but Less than .15C14651569-30-5-1(a)Misdemea nor Class C04/05/2011Events & Orders of the Court
TheBPart

Spring Hill, FL

#145 Mar 2, 2013
I dislike my brothers' photos for pleasure and greed...

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#146 Mar 2, 2013
Luckily for Kathryn Fletcher, her kid lived. Hoped she learned her lesson.
Chance

Largo, FL

#147 Mar 16, 2013
It sucks but I took a chance and used a mugshot removal company that was cheap and it actually worked. http://removeurmug.com/

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#148 Mar 16, 2013
He may be able to remove them from SOME "aftermarket" websites, but not the official site of the government, unless he hires Obama's lawyers.
TTC

Lawrenceville, GA

#149 Mar 23, 2013
Are you guys kidding me! It's obvious that the people that's complimenting mugshot.com and other sites that you have to pay for are people who work for these companies. DON'T BE FOOL BY THESE PEOPLE! Once you pay them your money they might remove your name from their website BUT they will then turn around and sale your name to other companies who will post your picture and info again. You will have to pay to get your name removed from sites for the rest of your life. This money making scandal should be illegal!!!! DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!! THAT'S HOW THEY STAY IN BUSINESS AND GET AWAY WITH THESE HORRIBLE PRACTICES!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#150 Mar 23, 2013
TTC wrote:
Are you guys kidding me! It's obvious that the people that's com DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY!!! THAT'S HOW THEY STAY IN BUSINESS AND GET AWAY WITH THESE HORRIBLE PRACTICES!!!!
I know how you can put them out of business. Don't drive drunk!
Jordan

Miami, FL

#153 Aug 31, 2013
I was freaking out trying to find a site to remove my mugshot for Arrests.org . A lot of the removal sites charge hundreds of dollars, but I eventually found one that was reasonable.

www.discountmugshotremoval.com

$75 for mugshot removal,$99 for removal and Google removal. BEST DEAL ON THE INTERNET!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#154 Sep 1, 2013
Jordan wrote:
I was freaking out trying to find a site to remove my mugshot for Arrests.org . A lot of the removal sites charge hundreds of dollars, but I eventually found one that was reasonable.
www.discountmugshotremoval.com
$75 for mugshot removal,$99 for removal and Google removal. BEST DEAL ON THE INTERNET!!!
They can remove PUBLIC records? Highly doubtful.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#156 Nov 20, 2013
Jan 4, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
If the cops say you're drunk, you are drunk, period. No cop is going to say you're drunk just for fun. In this case I DO trust them. I trust the breathalyzer and blood tests too because they are supervised all the way. I trust the cops to not waste their time framing innocent people on either a traffic stop or a roadblock. To do otherwise is to cast common sense aside. The entire police force and civilian technologists would have to be in on the scam. You make no sense at all. And I don't work for anyone involved, that was a stupid statement. I'm just someone that wants all you drunks off the road, and if putting your picture in the paper embarrasses you, GOOD.

I just attended a funeral last week for my fourteen year old niece. She was KILLED by a drunk driver two days before Thanksgiving,

and I'm supposed to feel for you being booked as a drunk and having your picture in the paper? I'd like to saw the drunk's head off with a dull hacksaw.
while I appreciate your sentiments and share your hate for drunken drivers, I don't think the date of your post helps your argument. Maybe you meant Christmas?
Remove it

Tampa, FL

#157 Jan 14, 2014
Lee wrote:
I have nothing bad to say about them. I used them and it was gone the same day. The price of service is nothing compared to the cost of losing a job because you have a mugshot posted in Google - UGH!
I would spend that money again & again & again!
Here is the link to their site if you are interested - http://www.imagemaxpr.com/Florida-Arrest-Mug -...
why hasn't someone started killing these people yet? Including you lee?
Dickslap

Miami, FL

#158 Jan 15, 2014
Jordan wrote:
I was freaking out trying to find a site to remove my mugshot for Arrests.org . A lot of the removal sites charge hundreds of dollars, but I eventually found one that was reasonable.
www.discountmugshotremoval.com
$75 for mugshot removal,$99 for removal and Google removal. BEST DEAL ON THE INTERNET!!!
How much for the public records removal? Oh wait, your site can't do that. So your mug shot will just reappear over the net again. And your site is worthless.
debra

Orlando, FL

#159 Mar 3, 2014
WOWZERS Batman wrote:
The reason we see so many mug shots is because mug shots are entertaining, pure and simple. The reason we see so mug mug shots is because it gives us some sick level of comfort to know someone else has it worst then we do. I am not saying it's right to post these mug shots, but I will say that it is entertaining.
it is a shame how easily your entertained
VimalKumar

Delhi, India

#160 Apr 30, 2014
Sonia wrote:
Same here - I would pay it righ now if these guy can remove this bullshit! I am sick of Google Please help me too
I can remove it...
WebJustice

Anonymous Proxy

#161 May 1, 2014
The reality is, as many people here are attesting, unless you are being completely transparent, you do not have the ability to affect public records. Having worked with a mugshot removal service like http://webreppros.com has worked out great.

The thing is, this day and age, trying to be anonymous in this world is impossible. Working with a company, or even doing things on your own to work your online reputation management is the way to go.
John

Tampa, FL

#162 Jan 19, 2015
I was arrested for bullshit my ex girlfriend said later they found out she made up the story so I was released immediately now im trying to remove my picture from the website but it doesn't recognize my e mail address but it will if I want to buy a subscript ion it will accept the same e-mail address then amazing huh
Wiggins

United States

#165 Mar 28, 2015
Locate Wiggins server and delete the index page on his website. America needs enemies to feed off. That's why they betray us. This is what we are fighting for. This is the justice we protect. Our country came from criminals who were brave fighters called patriots. Now they are becoming cowards amongst the cultural marxists.
the shield

United States

#166 Mar 28, 2015
WebJustice wrote:
The reality is, as many people here are attesting, unless you are being completely transparent, you do not have the ability to affect public records. Having worked with a mugshot removal service like http://webreppros.com has worked out great.
The thing is, this day and age, trying to be anonymous in this world is impossible. Working with a company, or even doing things on your own to work your online reputation management is the way to go.
All you people are trolls, fighting with the internet as your shield. You don't understand the circumstances enough to judge people, thinking you are the standard because you are weak and do what you are told, and are not in their position. Your shit stinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LMAO 196,895
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Community Disorga... 54,490
Can the people of California get rid of the go... 9 hr witness 1
News Cigarette tax poll: California voters overwhelm... 9 hr witness 4
News Minimum-wage hike and oil-drilling ban are amon... 11 hr politicians are c... 1
News $2 more for cigarettes? California tobacco tax ... 11 hr Citizen 2
News Obamacare: Poll shows rising support throughout... 16 hr RustyS 1
More from around the web