Residents Without Power for Close to 18 Hours

Dec 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

Editor's Note: The last online update from Southern California Edison indicated that power would be fully restored by 8 p.m. tonight after earlier online updates indicated earlier times today.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Mike South MB Resident

Manhattan Beach, CA

#1 Dec 7, 2012
We are suffering an ongoing power problem in South MB for the last 7 days The lights blink during the day then we black out at night with no lights or refrigeration. It is now midnight Dec 7th we have no power except for a few parts of the house like one TV, the oven light and the microwave. This is weird and making the ladies in the home feel very uneasy. We have no notification from Edison and have no idea what the problem is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 15 min Pietro Armando 54,871
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min wojar 177,384
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 1 hr eJohn 39
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Visalia drivers rank safest in California 8 hr Who 2
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Macko mono 5,000
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••