"Activity" Prompts Solano Prison Lock...

"Activity" Prompts Solano Prison Lockdown

There are 2 comments on the KXTV story from Sep 9, 2006, titled "Activity" Prompts Solano Prison Lockdown. In it, KXTV reports that:

Written for the web by Jason Kobely , Internet News Producer Prisoners at California State Prison, Folsom were locked down and visitors were turned away Saturday following "activity" this morning involving ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXTV.

Greg Ingwerson

Stockton, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2006
I have a son at this prison, how can I find out if He's alright? Any names of the Injured?
tsk tsk

AOL

#2 Sep 11, 2006
I haven't seen anything so far in the news about the injured but you could call the prison for more information...I don't think the papers will print the names of the injured.
I hope for your son's safety and well being.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min IBdaMann 57,164
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min X Files 207,372
News Lawmakers Warn Buffett's Coal May Hurt Californ... 7 hr Solarman 1
Join Baphomet Ashram Brotherhood for Riches, Po... 11 hr Brian 1
News California Politicians Have A Huge Financial In... 20 hr Cob Coy 5
News Face-to-face still trumps texts for social clos... 21 hr Mistydo 1
News Will Smith among NAACP Image Awards attendees a... Fri Ronald 3
More from around the web