Hope and fear in gay marriage cases at high court

Dec 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

This Sept. 6, 2011 file photo shows opponents of gay marriage outside a courthouse in San Francisco where the California Supreme Court was hearing arguments on California's ban on same-sex marriage.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see any justification..If anything you should be reported for hate speech.
Sexual attraction is the brains reaction to how well it deems the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring through procreation. 2 people of the same sex can't do this so that would make gays biological errors.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Among other things, reincarnation is a fallacy.
Bazinga!
like your inner lesbian?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual attraction is the brains reaction to how well it deems the body it is viewing is able to produce good offspring through procreation. 2 people of the same sex can't do this so that would make gays biological errors.
lame.. Explain infertile couples then. BTW your procreation argument was lost with no fault divorce.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
lame.. Explain infertile couples then. BTW your procreation argument was lost with no fault divorce.
Infertility isn't meant to be in nature so therefore the brain is not programmed for it.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Infertility isn't meant to be in nature so therefore the brain is not programmed for it.
Ridiculous, it exists. Programming? Really? Animals..People.. learn from their environment and react with fear or agression. The only thing being 'programmed' is religious bigotry and a false sense self-righteousness based on what one f*cks!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous, it exists. Programming? Really? Animals..People.. learn from their environment and react with fear or agression. The only thing being 'programmed' is religious bigotry and a false sense self-righteousness based on what one f*cks!
It exists, but it was not natural. What about people who are blind. They wouldn't be born with eyes would they, but blind people can still have eyes. And no, animals don't adapt, that is simply an atheistic belief arising from stupidity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not religious.
You need to take your hormones. Try some synthetic ones too. In fact, you might double the dose. Of both!
Just a heads up. You are on a debate site. Perhaps you would enjoy a site for blondes more?
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you quoting bible verses? Just use it to support your bigotry? I see that bigotry, applies to the fair skinned as well. BTW, Not everyone is like you and needs testosterone. Just a heads up..Your on a gay/lesbian forum 24/7, speaks volumes..
Why are you on here? To make assertions you can't back up?

There is a difference between debating faith with faithless people (I don't), and correcting fallacious statements about Christianity.

I work 55+ hours a week.

I'm on here for two reasons. Confronting denial and protecting marriage and family.

You clearly are not ready for a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

Smirk.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing being 'programmed' is religious bigotry and a false sense self-righteousness based on what one f*cks!
Homosexuality has never been accepted wholly in any culture. It is pure bigotry and ignorance that attributes it to religion.

Bazinga!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not religious.
You need to take your hormones. Try some synthetic ones too. In fact, you might double the dose. Of both!
Just a heads up. You are on a debate site. Perhaps you would enjoy a site for blondes more?
<quoted text>
Why are you on here? To make assertions you can't back up?
There is a difference between debating faith with faithless people (I don't), and correcting fallacious statements about Christianity.
I work 55+ hours a week.
I'm on here for two reasons. Confronting denial and protecting marriage and family.
You clearly are not ready for a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.
Smirk.
I'm on here to confront stupid bigoted remarks like these! The only thing your protecting is your ignorance and the ability to spread misinformation. What I'm not ready for, is the longevity it takes to debate and educate, arrogant asstrolls. BTW total BS about protecting 'marriage' and 'family'. What your really doing is trying to destroy gays and their family, by spreading this hate! POS Smirk from my ass crack!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has never been accepted wholly in any culture. It is pure bigotry and ignorance that attributes it to religion.
Bazinga!
Tell that to the pope!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on here to confront stupid bigoted remarks like these! The only thing your protecting is your ignorance and the ability to spread misinformation. What I'm not ready for, is the longevity it takes to debate and educate, arrogant asstrolls. BTW total BS about protecting 'marriage' and 'family'. What your really doing is trying to destroy gays and their family, by spreading this hate! POS Smirk from my ass crack!
You do have time to make silly gay twirl ad homoan attacks.

That is the common tactic of gays in denial with no valid arguments.

Got your number honey.

Bazinga!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has never been accepted wholly in any culture. It is pure bigotry and ignorance that attributes it to religion.
Bazinga!
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to the pope!
Didn't have to.

He knows what I said is true.

You do to.

You know where a real discussion will go. That's why you're afraid of me.

Smile.
TheTroll Stopper

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jan 1, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It exists, but it was not natural.
So you think everyone is born fertile? Nature has proven otherwise, bub.

The rest of your comment is nothing more than idiotic blather not worth responding to, boy.

Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet agrees that homosexuality is a perfectly natural variant of human sexuality that poses no threat whatsoever to anyone. I'll gladly take their scientifically-proven, peer-reviewed word for it over the word of a willfully ignorant bigot like you any old day of the week.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality has never been accepted wholly in any culture. It is pure bigotry and ignorance that attributes it to religion.
Bazinga!
<quoted text>
Didn't have to.
He knows what I said is true.
You do to.
You know where a real discussion will go. That's why you're afraid of me.
Smile.
Afraid!? LOL You have fear written all over you..'honey' Why else would you make up generalities and falsehoods about a minority? The only discussion for you is the bigoted 'twirl' in your head.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jan 1, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have time to make silly gay twirl ad homoan attacks.
That is the common tactic of gays in denial with no valid arguments.
Got your number honey.
Bazinga!
BTW You Have NO Valid Arguments to deny anyone the right to pursue their happiness! NOTHING! only bigoted 'twirl'

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jan 1, 2013
 
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW You Have NO Valid Arguments to deny anyone the right to pursue their happiness! NOTHING! only bigoted 'twirl'
You mean that the bare essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?

Isn't that why a butch lesbian like you dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian? Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.

:-)

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Jan 1, 2013
 
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that the bare essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?
Isn't that why a butch lesbian like you dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian? Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.
:-)
Pointless and proof of the bigoted twirl in your head

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that the bare essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?
Isn't that why a butch lesbian like you dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian? Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.
:-)
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
squirm, squirm...
Smirk.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jan 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that the bare essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?
Isn't that why a butch lesbian like you dresses and acts like a man to attract another lesbian? Mating behavior. Defective, but still so powerful it dictates pointless and fruitless behavior.
:-)
<quoted text>
Smirk.
Only in your little bigoted mind..BTW your fear is showing and I didn't have to alter your posts to do it..
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Jan 1, 2013
 
youtube.com/watch...
Why worry it here now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 174,402
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 51,942
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Sparky A2 7,833
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr HDK 200,313
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Ronald 2,251
California reduces deportations for minor crimes 8 hr Amigo 1
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
•••
•••