Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 49,187
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#49516 Aug 19, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
"ratdownthemiddledownwron ggully" has its rat nose in the down wrong gully.
thanks for your opinion, short bus.

now go ask mommy to make you some cocoa puffs.
factcheck

Mystic, CT

#49517 Aug 19, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
Great news for the deniers, because it cooled slightly in their own backyard they can declare warming is over.:)
Despite the cool July in much of the USA, the Earth as a whole had its fourth-hottest month on record in July, the National Climatic Data Center reported Monday. Only the Julys of 2005, 2010 and 1998 were warmer.
July is typically the hottest month of the year.
The world's oceans had their warmest July on record, tying July 2009.
Overall, the combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfaces for July 2014 was 1.15 degrees above the 20th-century average of 60.4 degrees, the climate center reported.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2014/08...
That's quite remarkable when you average in the much cooler temperatures that are seen in the Northern Atlantic this year. Maybe it is all the extra heat from the Fukushima accident that is warming the Pacific or maybe the increased volcanic output from Hawaii that is pouring into the sea? I wish some of this heat would reach my garden, it has been so cool all summer the tomatoes and peppers are on strike.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49518 Aug 19, 2014
kimjack09 wrote:
I really Agree with global warming is spread every where
Agreed.

Thanks for posting how you think.
JPL

United States

#49519 Aug 20, 2014
Is this racist, too? Someone asked about Ferguson, MO., being democratic...

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49520 Aug 20, 2014
JPL wrote:
Is this racist, too? Someone asked about Ferguson, MO., being democratic...
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;
Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;
Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;
Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;
Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;
El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;
Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;
Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;
Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
This is offtopic but I ask so what?
litesong

Everett, WA

#49521 Aug 20, 2014
fake checkmated wrote:
I wish some of this heat.....
Yes, you need some heat from 80+degF. Arctic places, which are 30 arcdegrees latitude, north of your position.
gcaveman1

Laurel, MS

#49522 Aug 20, 2014
I see that the same idiot deniers are still here with their non-science stand-up.

And the same science advocates doing pointless battle against them with facts.

I'll check back in a week or two and see if anything's changed.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49523 Aug 20, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
I see that the same idiot deniers are still here with their non-science stand-up.
Pointless?

BWAHAHAHA

Gone are gord, youfix, earthling, tina, etc.

The new deniers are fragile. Still obscene and defaming, though. Oh.. b-g agrees with man-made global warming. No kidding.
kal

Seattle, WA

#49524 Aug 20, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
If a person has trouble with nature, cannot stand the weather, gets headaches, nausea and is disturbed, there are mental institutions for those people. Seriously, they have a psychosis. That's THEIR problem, not the rest of societies and they should deal with it themselves.' litesong' should have known the short bus driver would not let him on the bus because of the feathers on his foot, knowing he had a bird sandwhich in the bag he was holding. sometimes hot, sometimes cold. it's called the weather. happens every day.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#49526 Aug 20, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
You must be speaking of Spaceblues and the other routine warmists.

They are always touting their "science" but ignore it to post and post and post... each time puffing out more CO2 that they claim their "science" is already at "crisis" levels.

So glad you figured it out.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#49527 Aug 20, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
We see everyday the same moronic warming kooks on here lying and trying to pass off false data.Your right it's pointless to battle the warming kooks.They have been indoctrinated and brain washed. POINTLESS arguing with you trolls.
Why not say check back in a year or 2 and we'll see nothing has changed. GW will still be on a hiatus but the trolls will be convinced the world is ending.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#49528 Aug 20, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
This is offtopic but I ask so what?
Could it possibly be because they know the Republicans will not help them?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49529 Aug 20, 2014
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it possibly be because they know the Republicans will not help them?
Caught between rock and a ... Same with the Hispanics.

Three out of 50+ were African Americans who have been the majority in population. When are we going to learn about peace?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#49530 Aug 20, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>
We see everyday the same moronic warming kooks on here lying and trying to pass off false data.Your right it's pointless to battle the warming kooks.They have been indoctrinated and brain washed. POINTLESS arguing with you trolls.
Why not say check back in a year or 2 and we'll see nothing has changed. GW will still be on a hiatus but the trolls will be convinced the world is ending.
You are so confused that it is amusing, LOL.

Are you drunk?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#49531 Aug 20, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
Pointless? BWAHAHAHA Gone are gord, youfix, earthling, tina, etc. The new deniers are fragile. Still obscene and defaming, though. Oh.. b-g agrees with man-made global warming. No kidding.
Gord, Earthling and Tina are remembered even as they've move on to better forums.

I do not believe in climate change mitigation, climate taxes are a hoax. I don't know if our CO2 emissions are significant to climate or not; that's never been experimentally tested I concede man made global warming is theoretically possible but man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.

If so, then our greenhouse gas emissions are already mitigating climate change against catastrophic global cooling, the well known ice age climate scenario. What's not to love about global warming?
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#49532 Aug 20, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Gord, Earthling and Tina are remembered even as they've move on to better forums.
I do not believe in climate change mitigation, climate taxes are a hoax. I don't know if our CO2 emissions are significant to climate or not; that's never been experimentally tested I concede man made global warming is theoretically possible but man made catastrophic climate disruption is pseudoscience.
If so, then our greenhouse gas emissions are already mitigating climate change against catastrophic global cooling, the well known ice age climate scenario. What's not to love about global warming?
Because, idiot, the next ice age was due a thousand or more years in the future. If we're mitigating that, we're going to be several centuries too early.

Your logic failed.....again. What's that make, about 600 times now?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#49534 Aug 20, 2014
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so confused that it is amusing, LOL.
Are you drunk?
Your try at hypnosis failed. I will not be indoctrinated by one of you trolls.I see how you sheep are tormented by reality. It's ok you can step into the light.Don't be afraid. No one will hurt you. LOLOLOL

"Space Nuts" you try hard,but your still a failure. Be bold,be strong,be indoctrinated.
litesong

Everett, WA

#49535 Aug 20, 2014
gcaveman1 wrote:
Your logic failed.....again. What's that make, about 600 times now?
No.....its logic failed 48,037 times. It goes along with the errors of "lyin' brian" which are 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+million TIMES, 2.5+trillion TIMES, & 3.5+ trillion TIMES.

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#49536 Aug 20, 2014
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
No.....its logic failed 48,037 times. It goes along with the errors of "lyin' brian" which are 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES, 3000 TIMES, 73+million TIMES, 2.5+trillion TIMES, & 3.5+ trillion TIMES.
do you have an appalachian like retarded laugh after you post stuff like this?
Sds

United States

#49538 Aug 21, 2014
Is it really man made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... 14 min Doi 2
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Joe fortuna 201,163
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 hr HOLME 56,692
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sunshine 181,798
Vital points in Construction Accidents (Apr '08) 7 hr Pavlos Lombardi 2
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) Thu Swedenforever 58
Seeking lawyer for big lawsuit Thu Outraged 1
More from around the web