An Immigrant Leaves America To Chase His Dreams In Mexico

Jul 24, 2014 Full story: KUOW-FM Seattle

Before entering Mexico, leaving the U.S. for good, Jorge Lerma takes this photo.

Full Story
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#1 Jul 24, 2014
There are a lot of opportunities in Mexico if you are educated. It is just harder for many to get an education in Mexico. Especially if you are raised in a poor family, and in a poor area where the education if not that good. Obviously you have to pay to get good educators. Good educators will not work for too low of pay anywhere, because they can make good money here in Mexico. Wish the young man the best in Mexico. I would sure like to meet with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Brian_G 47,068
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 40 min Brian_G 56,247
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Misty Me 7,968
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 178,617
California adopts 'yes means yes' sex-assault rule 11 hr AVERAGE GUY 8
University of California to add a gender-neutra... 14 hr Rainbow Kid 24
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr do it here 16,011

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE