Lauren Forcella: Teen fears bullying after mom's gay marriage

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: Monterey County Herald 7

Dear Straight Talk: Now that gay marriage is legal again in California, our mom is marrying her "fiancee" in August.

Full Story

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Here's the link to the original story location:

http://www.straighttalktnt.org/teen-advice/en...

Since: Feb 10

Woodstock, Illinois

#2 Jul 23, 2013
It looks to me that this teens problem is with her mother, not the kids at school. She clearly does not accept her mother and has shunned her from her friends. The mother also has not worked to overcome this issue either. It looks like they need some family counseling.
Fogel

Courbevoie, France

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Unfortunately children are once again the victims of this travesty. When people decide to give up a normal life to live a lifestyle of sexual perversion they should think of the consequences it will have on their children (that they had before turning queer).

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4 Jul 23, 2013
Fogel wrote:
Unfortunately children are once again the victims of this travesty. When people decide to give up a normal life to live a lifestyle of sexual perversion they should think of the consequences it will have on their children (that they had before turning queer).
Unfortunately you are once again using the travesty of LYING. When you decide to give up the truth telling life for a life of a constant liar, you should think of the consequence it will give of your unbelievability (that you had before you began your life of LYING.)

France, my eye. Quick, liar, which is further north, Arles, or Monaco?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Fogel wrote:
That's liberals for ya. Their "if it feels good, do it" attitude has been destroying this country for years and they don't care who gets hurt by it just as long as it advances their agenda.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#8 Jul 23, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot On
Don't say that, Sarah Palin, that's what under educated folks say when trying to sound grand. Like saying "neither" with the first "I" with a long "I" pronunciation, or "apricot" with a short A pronouncing. It makes you sound beyond pretentious. Just say "good point" or "I agree".

"Spot on", indeed.

"Oh, yes, m'lord, have you been to London to see the King's new 1928 roadster yet? It is so elegant and sleek! His highness just loves it.!

"Oh, rather, spot on!"

Besides, all the dopey little liars on Topix say "Spot on" when commenting on their own posts. Surely you don't want to be in that sordid fraternity.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Don't say that, Sarah Palin, that's what under educated folks say when trying to sound grand. Like saying "neither" with the first "I" with a long "I" pronunciation, or "apricot" with a short A pronouncing. It makes you sound beyond pretentious. Just say "good point" or "I agree".
"Spot on", indeed.
"Oh, yes, m'lord, have you been to London to see the King's new 1928 roadster yet? It is so elegant and sleek! His highness just loves it.!
"Oh, rather, spot on!"
Besides, all the dopey little liars on Topix say "Spot on" when commenting on their own posts. Surely you don't want to be in that sordid fraternity.
Bingo!!! Just wait, the troll will adopt that now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Earthling-1 49,345
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Jacques Ottawa 182,145
Is CA drought God's punishment for Prop. 8 bein... 12 hr Maude 2
looking for guys on skype 14 hr babygirlx19 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Bently 201,187
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Thu Cricket 23 27,516
How cannons and coalminers linked Brierley Hill... Wed Hal 1
More from around the web