Undocumented Immigrants Need Driver's Licenses To Be Productive...

Full story: Law Firm Newswire
AB2189, helmed by Assemblyman Gil Cedillo, allows the California Department of Motor Vehicles to issue drivers' licenses to undocumented immigrants, eligible to work under Obama's new administration policy. Full Story
Feds Get High Pay

Omaha, NE

#1 Nov 14, 2012
LMAO! Seems to me they're productive without them as it is.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#2 Nov 14, 2012
This is why Michigan has taken the position of refusing to issue a license to illegal aliens, even those who have been allowed to stay by Immigration. We feel they simply shouldn't be members of society at all but should go back to their own and be productive there.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 14, 2012
How can people illegally in a country demand to have drivers licenses? Where else is this happening in the world?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min kal 46,988
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 2 hr spud 90
California drought may leave entire communities... 2 hr cruz 3
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 22 hr El SupremoS 201,038
Anti-vaccine campaigners: Clueless Sun DR THOMPSON CDC 3
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Sep 26 Guess Who 27,502

California Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE