Illegal immigrants' advocates work fo...

Illegal immigrants' advocates work for state protections

There are 42 comments on the www.latimes.com story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Illegal immigrants' advocates work for state protections. In it, www.latimes.com reports that:

The failure of Congress and recent presidents to overhaul the immigration system led Arizona and other states to devise their own crackdowns on illegal immigrants. Now, immigrant rights groups are pursuing their own drives, state by state and in varied ways, to protect illegal immigrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.latimes.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#48 Jan 21, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
You have poor comprehension skills. Foreign born does not immediately mean illegal alien. The people discussed in that article are not illegal aliens as, if they were, they would not be employable, much less in those professions. Illegal aliens do not have work authorization and the vast majority are low/no educated.
butting in here. there has been records of illegal aliens even being police officers,one in kansas and another in alaska. the way things are going we have no clue as to what all jobs illegal aliens have invaded.
here in ca. some was even working at the state capital as interns for traitors in office. in new york there is an admitted illegal alien working as a reporter.

it is no more just farm workers,our government has failed us all.there is no job safe all do to this failure. so unless we are all in our own businesses owned and ran by us all jobs are in danger of being lost. i don't know about you but i see nothing right now being done to stop this invasion.
you idiot

Portage, MI

#50 Feb 19, 2013
Different name wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/09/bl...
An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina said Tuesday that stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.
Black SC lawmaker: Immigrants are hardest workers
By SEANNA ADCOX Associated Press
Posted: 02/08/2011 09:27:18 PM MST
COLUMBIA, S.C.—An African-American lawmaker in South Carolina said Tuesday that stricter illegal immigration laws would hurt the state because blacks and whites don't work as hard as Hispanics.
State Sen. Robert Ford made his remarks during a Senate committee debate over an Arizona-style immigration law, eliciting a smattering of nervous laughter in the chamber after he said "brothers" don't work as hard as Mexicans. He continued that his "blue-eyed brothers" don't either.
Once his ancestors were freed from slavery, he said, they didn't want to do any more hard work, so they were replaced by Chinese and Japanese.
"We need these workers here. A lot of people aren't going to do certain type of work in this country," said Ford, D-Charleston. "The brothers are going to find ways to take a break. Ever since this country was built, we've had somebody do the work for us."
"Black guys and white guys are going to get out there and do the hard work? No. I'm for America, and America's a country of immigrants,"
I'm an ironworker, my father was a coal miner, my wife builds tires and her parents were sharecroppers. Her brother is a lumberjack, mine does concrete work.

All white and we all work harder than 95% of the mojados I see on any job site across the country. You're a fulking idiot if you don't think Americans won't work hard.

But what we can't do is work for $3 an hour and many of these illegal aliens do just that. Most of them are lazy as shit and do everything half-assed when you turn your back. They've set wages back 10-20 years in the process and lowered the standard of living for millions of Americans.

Work harder? Hell it takes 2-3 of them to replace one American. but they're so cheap you can get an army of them, just don't expect them to be on time...or sober...and once they get arrested or get some stupid low class trash pregnant they skip town.

One guy on my crew, Salvadoreno, his biggest complaint about America? That its illegal to have sex with 15 year olds. Not a lie. That's what he hates, well that and all the blacks. Or Mollos as he calls them. Wonderful people. Hah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Earthling-1 60,657
News California to certify low primary turnout, Clin... 17 hr Just Sayin 8
News Leslie Van Houten, Manson follower, denied paro... Sat ted 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 22 Frankie Rizzo 201,877
News Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Getting His Own TV Sho... Jul 19 kelly 2
News California raises smoking age to 21, tightens v... Jul 16 Wow 7
News George Waters: Trip to Colorado brings insights... Jul 15 mewo 3
More from around the web