Proposition 8 Protests Continue Across California

Full story: findingDulcinea

Those unhappy with the voters' approval of a state ban on gay marriage continued protests this weekend in various California cities.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Christopher Layne

Daly City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

I covered the San Francisco side of the November 7th Proposition 8 protest, shot on film:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kediwah/sets/721...
lindsay

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

the people who voted for this to past are disgusting close minded human beings, who shouldn't be considered American...
Jeff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

who is talking about all the protesters in favor of prop 8? I know if prop 8 failed we would be having bigger protest right now. The Media or every news outlet but fox and even some on fox are all against it prop 8. But even with all of that opposition the people still chose to vote for it go figure
kaylee bezdany

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

cool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent California Government Discussions

Search the California Government Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Stop Global Warming 45,436
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 36 min Deer me 200,207
Spanking Children Against The Law? (Jan '07) 17 hr ScottHans Florance 47year 773
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 23 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Schwarzenegger Apologizes for Remark (Sep '06) Tue El Cacique 11
Gov. Jerry Brown Signs Leno Bill Recognizing th... Mon NorCal Native 3
Anti-vaccine campaigners: Clueless Jul 7 Lizzie Conner 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••