Arizona Governor Jan Brewer to Speak at Values Voter Summit

Full story: VDARE
The Family Research Council is a social conservative organization, currently headed up by Tony Perkins, which hosts the annual Values Voter Summit, sheduled this week for September 14th to 16th. Full Story
Right On

Omaha, NE

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Excellent!
El Chingon

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Jan Bruja to speak on values? Bwwwwaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, stop it, snort, ha ha, ya killing me.

She wouldn't know "values" if it bit her on her drunken shriveled up snout. Hey, as long as they allow speakers who know nothing of what they speak, bring along Shef Joke to speak about the importance of investigating child sexual assualts. Ya know, like the 400 or so that he ignored whilst off chasing undocumented gardeners, waiters, maids, farm workers, etc.
Excellent

Omaha, NE

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Right on!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 15, 2012
great.
sba

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Go for it Jan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Arizona Governor ... Dec 15 Ben Dover 3
I want to thank Rich Rodriguez of arizona Dec 10 Quisnos Republic 1
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Dec 10 swedenforever 19
Mothers of disabled children sue state over bud... (Apr '09) Dec 7 Tony 326
No end to 2014 election as House recount begins... Dec 3 We are here to stay 1
Magnitude-4.7 earthquake rattles Arizona residents Dec 2 Trevor 1
Olaf invites you to our site new calendars in f... Dec 1 paulw33 1
More from around the web