Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio's re-election bid divides county

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's hardline stance on illegal immigrants has given him a national profile.

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no amnesty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

There is no greater threat to the US than the invasion of lowlife welfare leeches and anti-American, vile, vulgar and violent Mexicans...10% of the entire Mexican population. The economy will fix itself, there will always be wars and terrorism, but if there is amnesty for this human garbage that Mexico has thrown over the fence into our backyard, it will be the end of the US...not the end of the US as we know it, the end of the US...PERIOD.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

looks like and easy win if they check id at the polls.could also grad a huge # of criminals trying to illegally vote.

too bad we have so many all over the country who are against citizens and support invaders,seems like all traitors to me.

go Joe! from what i have been told only those who are fine with crime are against you.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

They always say this kind of crap when they know they will lose and he will be elected again. Good!!!
Austinite

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The only people who do nto want him to win are the illegal aliens, who are not legally allowed to vote and their supporters, who probably do not vote anyway.
Go Joe, Joe for President in 2016.
sba131

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Good job Joe! Well done!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Good job sheriff Joe!! GO, GO!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Joe wins 65/35

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

The election is divided because there are people who respect the rule of law and those who don't...plain and simple.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
The election is divided because there are people who respect the rule of law and those who don't...plain and simple.
What in the world is that statement based on? Arpaio has received flack for years for having over 40,000 outstanding felony warrants sitting on his desk.

While Sheriff Joe has plenty of time to chase after TV cameras, he apparently can not be bothered with actual criminals.

He has turned Maricopa County into a sanctuary for felons, but at least they don't have landscapers and bus boys walking the streets.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world is that statement based on? Arpaio has received flack for years for having over 40,000 outstanding felony warrants sitting on his desk.
While Sheriff Joe has plenty of time to chase after TV cameras, he apparently can not be bothered with actual criminals.
He has turned Maricopa County into a sanctuary for felons, but at least they don't have landscapers and bus boys walking the streets.
Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
Maricopa County has the highest number of outstanding felony ballots of any jurisdiction in the country. Pretty lame when compared to much larger jurisdictions such as Chicago and New York. That's why people who can look at the bigger picture realize Arpaio is a fraud.
scooter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maricopa County has the highest number of outstanding felony ballots of any jurisdiction in the country. Pretty lame when compared to much larger jurisdictions such as Chicago and New York. That's why people who can look at the bigger picture realize Arpaio is a fraud.
Backup your claims or STFU.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Backup your claims or STFU.
It is obvious that somebody does not read the newspapers. This story is at least five years old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that somebody does not read the newspapers. This story is at least five years old.
That would be ancient history then
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>That would be ancient history then
Not if they are still sitting on his desk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they are still sitting on his desk.
I doubt that would be where they wouod be,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

<quoted text>Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
that is usually the case,all know an illegal aliens will run back home the minute he thinks the cops are coming. i am sure some will disagree and most likely have an illegal alien maid like the rich libs in ca.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Austinite wrote:
The only people who do nto want him to win are the illegal aliens, who are not legally allowed to vote and their supporters, who probably do not vote anyway.
Go Joe, Joe for President in 2016.
I am not an illegal alien and I want Arpaio in a wax museum.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

If Joe is such a good sheriff than why is the election so close.

He's nothing more than a profiling hater.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

tomin cali wrote:
looks like and easy win if they check id at the polls.could also grad a huge # of criminals trying to illegally vote.
too bad we have so many all over the country who are against citizens and support invaders,seems like all traitors to me.
go Joe! from what i have been told only those who are fine with crime are against you.
I found out today they hired dozens of extra Seniors to monitor the election districts an watch for voter fraud. Yes.. if any chance they show up and look and act unusual, they can be asked for legal ID'S But again, most carry Fakes anyway, so who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arizona Discussions

Search the Arizona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die in... 4 hr disgusted 1
Affordable WordPress Training in Arizona 13 hr SEO Training Service 1
Arizonans to protest immigrant children being d... Jul 20 Would not be Crisis if 12
Hundreds in Phoenix protest against illegal imm... (Apr '10) Jul 19 so sad 272
1999 bridge message out leadership Jul 18 ARIN LEWIS 5
More Jul 17 david traversa 2
Food, water, smiles greet migrants shipped to A... Jul 17 Amigo 55
•••
•••