Bisexual Candidate Wins Arizona Congr...

Bisexual Candidate Wins Arizona Congressional Primary

There are 2 comments on the Advocate story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Bisexual Candidate Wins Arizona Congressional Primary. In it, Advocate reports that:

Former Arizona state lawmaker Kyrsten Sinema has won her Democratic primary for the U.S. House of Representatives, pushing her one step closer to becoming the first openly bisexual member of Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

Dirty Old Man

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Aug 29, 2012
Damn, I thought she was hot before. She just got event hotter!

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Aug 29, 2012
And Quayle, currently representing Arizona's 3rd congressional district, and serving his very first term in congress, was denied renomination.

LOL

And David Schweikert, the candidate who defeated Quayle in the primary had this to say: "TEA PARTIES FOREVER !"

:)

http://arizonateaparty.ning.com/profile/joyce...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Fri Obamas Powerful Gun 42
gran ma may need medicaid dont trust TRUMPRYNEC... Fri VOTE NO TODAY 1
Snowbirds Go Home!! Mar 23 yuo 2
Gender reasignment Mar 18 USA lady 1
Congressman Donald Norcross steers millions of ... Mar 17 Corrupt Norcross 1
Justt asking if anyone knows any one from alton... Mar 17 Joshua 1
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Mar 16 Texxy 193,139
More from around the web