Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 | Posted by: RadicalTim | Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse...

Comments (Page 9,648)

Showing posts 192,941 - 192,960 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cafe Monica

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the experience of none. None. NONE.
Here is how it happened on Elis Island sweetly, look closely at picture number four and you will notice the paperwork getting done and all photos show an orderly process. Not quite the same as swimming a river and jumpin' a fence.
Lawlessness and a liberal. They go hand in hand.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RALFF-YEAH YOUR COMMENT TO CAFE MONICA IS REDUNDANT YOU CAN'T SPEAK SANE TO CRAZY PEOPLE
ALTHOUGH SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE LIBERALS THO IGORANCE AND ARROGANCE AND ALL THAT -THIS IS WHY THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT THE TOOLBAGS EITHER AND AFTER LOBOTOMIZING THE SOUTHWEST FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS WILL KICK THEM OTU OF THEIR STATE!
KINDA LIKE HEADHUNTING OR SCALPIN! HEHEHE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RALFF-YORU RIGHT THO IT WASENT POSSIBLE TO GET HERE ILLEGALY IN THOSE DAYS-ADN PEOPEL EARNED WHAT THEY WENT THROGUH AND APPRECIATED WHAT THEY HAD AS WELL

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

comanche wrote:
<quoted text>America didnt choose Obama. The NWO did.
Uh, but they preferred Mitt two to one.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

comanche wrote:
<quoted text>America didnt choose Obama. The NWO did.
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, but they preferred Mitt two to one.
Are you nuts? He won with 51% of the popular vote. Come on, you know better that the claim you just made.

Btw, Food Stamp Recipients Alone Would Have Accounted For 75% Of Obama's Total Vote...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

ONLY THING HISPANICS FEAR IF HAVING TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN PROUD SELF MADE MESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER FOR 4,000 YEARS AND HAVBENT FIGURED OUT HOW OT MAKE ANYTHING THEMSELVES THEY ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN UNTIL THEY SAW WHAT WHITEY STARTED IN AMERICA AND THAT ACTUALLY WORKS-NOW THEY ARE POUNDING ON THEIR HIGHCHAIRS FOR A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSES EXPENSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT -RACE IS ALL THEY TAKE PRIDE IN BECAUSE RACE IS ALL THEY HAVE !TALK ABOUT SCREWING UP YOUR OWN "WET DREAM"
comanche

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

orkin33 wrote:
ONLY THING HISPANICS FEAR IF HAVING TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN PROUD SELF MADE MESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER FOR 4,000 YEARS AND HAVBENT FIGURED OUT HOW OT MAKE ANYTHING THEMSELVES THEY ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN UNTIL THEY SAW WHAT WHITEY STARTED IN AMERICA AND THAT ACTUALLY WORKS-NOW THEY ARE POUNDING ON THEIR HIGHCHAIRS FOR A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSES EXPENSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT -RACE IS ALL THEY TAKE PRIDE IN BECAUSE RACE IS ALL THEY HAVE !TALK ABOUT SCREWING UP YOUR OWN "WET DREAM"
Link?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

COMMANCHE-LINK? NO AMERICA ALREADY DID ALL THE WORK AND THE PURE FACT THAT THEIR FLEEING THEIR OWN MESS ONE HONEY BUCKET AFTER THE NEXT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED-BOO HOOO ! TRY "LINKING" YOUR HEAD TO YOUR BODY YOU MIGHT FIGURE IT OUT! WTF?
AMERICA HAS NOTHIGN TO "PROVE" TO MEXICO -THEY ARE THE "PROOF"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

COMMANCEHE-THEN AGAIN SOME DOGS CHASE THEIR TAILS IN CIRCLES WHEN THEY GET BORED AND REALLY THINK THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING TOO!!! HEHEEHEHEEEEHEEEEEE
WHADDY YOU ANOTHER MEXICAN TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND WHITEYS COATTAILS AND GLOM ONTO NATIVE AMERICANS BEACUSE YOU HAVE NOTHIGN OF YOUR OWN BUT STOLEN FRAGEMENT OF EVERYTING EUROPEAN?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

ALL YOU BRAINWASHED RACISTS IGNORANT REFRIED RHETORIC IS TIRING TO EVEN ENTERTAIN ANYTHING THAT HAS LEAD TO 4,000 YEARS OF FAILURE -NO THANKS!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

orkin33 wrote:
COMMANCHE-LINK? NO AMERICA ALREADY DID ALL THE WORK AND THE PURE FACT THAT THEIR FLEEING THEIR OWN MESS ONE HONEY BUCKET AFTER THE NEXT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED-BOO HOOO ! TRY "LINKING" YOUR HEAD TO YOUR BODY YOU MIGHT FIGURE IT OUT! WTF?
LOL!!! Exactly! All you need to do is look from Mexico all the way to down to the southern tip of South America. Or in Los Angeles or anywhere else they live. California was called the Golden State, but now look at it.
Dallas

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

orkin33 wrote:
Link?
Dallas

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

orkin33 wrote:
ALL YOU BRAINWASHED RACISTS IGNORANT REFRIED RHETORIC IS TIRING TO EVEN ENTERTAIN ANYTHING THAT HAS LEAD TO 4,000 YEARS OF FAILURE -NO THANKS!
Talking to yourself again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FREEBIRD-YEAH THATS HILARIOUS -I WAS DOWN THERE IN 05 WHEN CALIFORNIANS WERE BEGGING MEXICO TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FREE INCENTIVES PAID TO HAVE BABIES AND GIVEN FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED ON RACE? ANYONE THAT WAS DRUNK ENOUGH TO EVEN ENTERTAIN THAT IDEAL MUCH LESS NOT REALIZE THAT THEY WERE BEING SKULLF***** FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS BRAINWASHED THEN KICKED OUT (at least those who werent programmed to be down with their 4,000 year failed expansion agenda)THIS IS WHY CALIFORNAI IS GOING BANRKUTP ONE CITY AT A TIME-AND TEXAS AND ARIOZNA WILL FOLLOW BECAUSE JUST LIKE THEIR "INDIGENOUS LANDS" WERE BANKRUPT SLAVE STATES -YOU MAKE PEOPLE "SLAVES" BY BRAINWASHING THEM ! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT AMERICANS ARE THINKING

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

DALLAS-YEAMAN NOONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO ME FOR SOME REASON? HEHEHEEHEHEEEEEEE WTF?IT MUST BE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING !
DON'T BE HATIN DALLAS -I'M ALL YOU GOT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

FREEBIRD-YEAH CONGRATS MAN FUNNY ISINT IT -WHEN YOU PAY SOMEONE TO ROB YOU THEY DO ? THANK GOD FOR POT AND DENIAL ITS THE ONLY "STATE" YOU CAN AFFORD TO LIVE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I CAN SEE WHY THE MEXICANS KICKED EM OUT THO! TOO BAD THEY DIDNT KEEP THEM AS SLAVES DOWN THERE FOR MAIDS AND CHEAP LABOR! NOW THE DRUNK BRAINWASHED CRIPPLES WANNA CHASE DREAMS THEY CAN'T AFFORD AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IN THE FIRST PLACE! AFTER ALL THEY LEARNED THE WORST FROM THE BEST!

“Do be afraid”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, whatever. Citizenship was granted to MANY prior to 1920 without ever having to answer questions from some stupid test.
No man, you lost game over, too late to move the goal post. Next time keep you mouth shut unless you know what you are taling about.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

My firm specializes in GRavel, BON-tons and ORchids. (33 varieties) among other things. LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

thatz just wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
No man, you lost game over, too late to move the goal post. Next time keep you mouth shut unless you know what you are taling about.
What if he doesn't want to "keep his mouth shut" Ralff? What are you gonna do about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 192,941 - 192,960 of193,486
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••