Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,335

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#207656 Nov 12, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of sore losers here. The NWO didn't vote .... the American people voted and picked the ones that represented them.
Acceptance Speech

Upon getting my official notification from Topix of becoming the Reigning Champ, receiving my crown, Royal Family badge and being informed that I now “rule”, I would like to say a few words to my followers or “servants”.

But first, thank you to my mother for turning me into such a wonderful leader.

Now to the rest of you lowlifes, I won by a mandate, a landslide. It wasn’t even close; I could have not even visited Topix on Sunday and still would have won.

This sends a clear message to those who oppose me and that is; “You must get in line and think exactly as I tell you to!”

We will reestablish morals that once were common among us and all will assume a sexually orientation of “Straight” and political beliefs as I determine. As the new board leader I will set the example by reaching across the isle and allowing rose to carry my coattails.

Now get started doing it my way and begin changing your self at once!

Ralff

Lmao! Now I really sound like an Obama supporter.

Oh just chill out! I was just kidding but now I hope you can see how silly you left wing nuts sound. You certainly are persuading anyone to support your cause.

Now don't be a sore looser! Ha ha!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#207657 Nov 12, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
First they have to apply and if they aren't in the process they either haven't done it or were rejected. Give it up. I went through the process with my wife, have you gone through it? Admit what I say is true.
It isn't true Ralff. You have the experience of one person, that's hardly a large group to determine how good the process is or isn't.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#207658 Nov 12, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't true Ralff. You have the experience of one person, that's hardly a large group to determine how good the process is or isn't.
And you have the experience of none. None. NONE.

Here is how it happened on Elis Island sweetly, look closely at picture number four and you will notice the paperwork getting done and all photos show an orderly process. Not quite the same as swimming a river and jumpin' a fence.
comanche

Dallas, TX

#207659 Nov 12, 2012
TcX wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they should act like it. Take your ugly mexican flag off your shitty low rider and replace it with an American flag. Quit telling me I need to speak Spanish.
Quit whinning. Its freedom of speech. If you dont approve, look the other way.
marla

Phoenix, AZ

#207660 Nov 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Good old Joe, Gotta love em.
Shows how many stupid rednecks live in Arizona. How sad.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#207661 Nov 13, 2012
marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it shows how many smart law abiding American citizens live in Arizona.
Cafe Monica

Chandler, AZ

#207662 Nov 13, 2012
marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Is something keeping you from leaving, Maria?
Cafe Monica

Chandler, AZ

#207663 Nov 13, 2012
marla wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont move into our neighborhoods. We're not exactly crazy about you people if you havent noticed
Cafe Monica

Chandler, AZ

#207664 Nov 13, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the experience of none. None. NONE.
Here is how it happened on Elis Island sweetly, look closely at picture number four and you will notice the paperwork getting done and all photos show an orderly process. Not quite the same as swimming a river and jumpin' a fence.
Lawlessness and a liberal. They go hand in hand.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207665 Nov 13, 2012
RALFF-YEAH YOUR COMMENT TO CAFE MONICA IS REDUNDANT YOU CAN'T SPEAK SANE TO CRAZY PEOPLE
ALTHOUGH SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE LIBERALS THO IGORANCE AND ARROGANCE AND ALL THAT -THIS IS WHY THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT THE TOOLBAGS EITHER AND AFTER LOBOTOMIZING THE SOUTHWEST FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS WILL KICK THEM OTU OF THEIR STATE!
KINDA LIKE HEADHUNTING OR SCALPIN! HEHEHE

Location hidden

#207666 Nov 13, 2012
RALFF-YORU RIGHT THO IT WASENT POSSIBLE TO GET HERE ILLEGALY IN THOSE DAYS-ADN PEOPEL EARNED WHAT THEY WENT THROGUH AND APPRECIATED WHAT THEY HAD AS WELL

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#207668 Nov 15, 2012
comanche wrote:
<quoted text>America didnt choose Obama. The NWO did.
Uh, but they preferred Mitt two to one.

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#207669 Nov 15, 2012
comanche wrote:
<quoted text>America didnt choose Obama. The NWO did.
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, but they preferred Mitt two to one.
Are you nuts? He won with 51% of the popular vote. Come on, you know better that the claim you just made.

Btw, Food Stamp Recipients Alone Would Have Accounted For 75% Of Obama's Total Vote...
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Location hidden

#207670 Nov 15, 2012
ONLY THING HISPANICS FEAR IF HAVING TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN PROUD SELF MADE MESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER FOR 4,000 YEARS AND HAVBENT FIGURED OUT HOW OT MAKE ANYTHING THEMSELVES THEY ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN UNTIL THEY SAW WHAT WHITEY STARTED IN AMERICA AND THAT ACTUALLY WORKS-NOW THEY ARE POUNDING ON THEIR HIGHCHAIRS FOR A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSES EXPENSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT -RACE IS ALL THEY TAKE PRIDE IN BECAUSE RACE IS ALL THEY HAVE !TALK ABOUT SCREWING UP YOUR OWN "WET DREAM"
comanche

Dallas, TX

#207671 Nov 15, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
ONLY THING HISPANICS FEAR IF HAVING TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN PROUD SELF MADE MESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING OVER AND OVER FOR 4,000 YEARS AND HAVBENT FIGURED OUT HOW OT MAKE ANYTHING THEMSELVES THEY ACTUALLY WANNA LIVE IN UNTIL THEY SAW WHAT WHITEY STARTED IN AMERICA AND THAT ACTUALLY WORKS-NOW THEY ARE POUNDING ON THEIR HIGHCHAIRS FOR A FREE RIDE AT EVERYONE ELSES EXPENSE BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND ITS EVERYONE ELSES FAULT -RACE IS ALL THEY TAKE PRIDE IN BECAUSE RACE IS ALL THEY HAVE !TALK ABOUT SCREWING UP YOUR OWN "WET DREAM"
Link?

Location hidden

#207672 Nov 16, 2012
COMMANCHE-LINK? NO AMERICA ALREADY DID ALL THE WORK AND THE PURE FACT THAT THEIR FLEEING THEIR OWN MESS ONE HONEY BUCKET AFTER THE NEXT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED-BOO HOOO ! TRY "LINKING" YOUR HEAD TO YOUR BODY YOU MIGHT FIGURE IT OUT! WTF?
AMERICA HAS NOTHIGN TO "PROVE" TO MEXICO -THEY ARE THE "PROOF"

Location hidden

#207673 Nov 16, 2012
COMMANCEHE-THEN AGAIN SOME DOGS CHASE THEIR TAILS IN CIRCLES WHEN THEY GET BORED AND REALLY THINK THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING TOO!!! HEHEEHEHEEEEHEEEEEE
WHADDY YOU ANOTHER MEXICAN TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND WHITEYS COATTAILS AND GLOM ONTO NATIVE AMERICANS BEACUSE YOU HAVE NOTHIGN OF YOUR OWN BUT STOLEN FRAGEMENT OF EVERYTING EUROPEAN?

Location hidden

#207674 Nov 16, 2012
ALL YOU BRAINWASHED RACISTS IGNORANT REFRIED RHETORIC IS TIRING TO EVEN ENTERTAIN ANYTHING THAT HAS LEAD TO 4,000 YEARS OF FAILURE -NO THANKS!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#207675 Nov 16, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
COMMANCHE-LINK? NO AMERICA ALREADY DID ALL THE WORK AND THE PURE FACT THAT THEIR FLEEING THEIR OWN MESS ONE HONEY BUCKET AFTER THE NEXT IS ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED-BOO HOOO ! TRY "LINKING" YOUR HEAD TO YOUR BODY YOU MIGHT FIGURE IT OUT! WTF?
LOL!!! Exactly! All you need to do is look from Mexico all the way to down to the southern tip of South America. Or in Los Angeles or anywhere else they live. California was called the Golden State, but now look at it.
Dallas

Dallas, TX

#207676 Nov 16, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
Link?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 2 hr bod 5
Pacific storm blast pushes rain into Arizona 4 hr Phoenix 1
Pacific storm blast pushes rain into Arizona 15 hr Odile 1
AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) 21 hr Arizonavet 100
Arizona grandmother working to create child abu... Tue Callie 1
Solar power an issue for commission candidates Mon Solarman 5
Arizona candidate gives GOP's weekly radio address Sep 14 Go Blue Forever 2
•••

Arizona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE