Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law

Apr 24, 2010 Full story: www.sunnewspapers.net 193,361

Arodi Berrelleza isn't one of the targets of Arizona's new law cracking down on illegal immigration a ' he's a U.S. citizen, a high school student from Phoenix.

[A.P.] Phoenix April 24th 2010 sun news paper.net A legal 18 year old is in fear when he's with his friends.. Reported in the article His fear is racial profiling. Advocates plan on fighting the alleged anti civil rights abuse... Full Story

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207604 Nov 2, 2012
DALLAS-LOOKS LIKE MEXICO JUST MESSED WITH TEXAS AND REFRIED YOUR BRAINS! AND IF YOU DON'T GET WITH THEIR EXPANSION AGENDA VIA BRAINWASHING YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT OF YOUR STATE AS WELL!
YALL SOME SIMPLE BURROS DOWN THERE!
Dallas

Fairport, NY

#207605 Nov 2, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
DALLAS-LOOKS LIKE MEXICO JUST MESSED WITH TEXAS AND REFRIED YOUR BRAINS! AND IF YOU DON'T GET WITH THEIR EXPANSION AGENDA VIA BRAINWASHING YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT OF YOUR STATE AS WELL!
YALL SOME SIMPLE BURROS DOWN THERE!
Whatever moron. I have the right to think and state what I think as I please. Its quite simple. It comes from something called the US constituion. Read it and weep. I dont have to agree with you or any other right wing nut-job. So eff you and the horse you screw everynight before bed time.
Dallas

Fairport, NY

#207606 Nov 2, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
DALLAS-AH YES I REMEMBER LIVING IN HALTOM CITY IN THE 80S WHEN THE MESICANS WERE FIRST ESTABLISHING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE NOW -YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR YEARS AND DON'T KNOW IT-"REPROGRAMMED" TO BELIEVE IN MEXICOS AGENDA AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS 20-30
YEARS
DID YOU EVEN WONDER WHY MEXICANS NEED ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE AFTER THEIR 4,000 INDIGENOUS YEARS HERE? JUST LIKE TOOLBAG CALIFONRIANS WHO WOULD BE CALLED RACISTS IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE ONE RAZA FREE CITIZENSHIP? AND SO THEY DID(thats not racist tho right)AND GUESS WHAT ?
THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING OUT CALIFONRIANS FROM THEIR STATE ARE YOU AWARE THAT OREGON HAS BEEN CALIFORNICATED? AND WASHINGTON AS WELL AS THE FLEEING MASSES RUN OVER THEMSELVES TO GET OUT OF THEIR PAID EXTORTION MESS
I really dont gaf.
BoB

Denver, CO

#207607 Nov 3, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
DALLAS-AH YES I REMEMBER LIVING IN HALTOM CITY IN THE 80S WHEN THE MESICANS WERE FIRST ESTABLISHING IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE NOW -YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED FOR YEARS AND DON'T KNOW IT-"REPROGRAMMED" TO BELIEVE IN MEXICOS AGENDA AND IT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR YEARS 20-30
YEARS
DID YOU EVEN WONDER WHY MEXICANS NEED ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE AFTER THEIR 4,000 INDIGENOUS YEARS HERE? JUST LIKE TOOLBAG CALIFONRIANS WHO WOULD BE CALLED RACISTS IF THEY DIDN'T GIVE ONE RAZA FREE CITIZENSHIP? AND SO THEY DID(thats not racist tho right)AND GUESS WHAT ?
THE MEXICANS ARE KICKING OUT CALIFONRIANS FROM THEIR STATE ARE YOU AWARE THAT OREGON HAS BEEN CALIFORNICATED? AND WASHINGTON AS WELL AS THE FLEEING MASSES RUN OVER THEMSELVES TO GET OUT OF THEIR PAID EXTORTION MESS
One more Time Dorfus...DROP The FKN Caps.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207609 Nov 5, 2012
DALLAS YEAH I DON'T GAF EITHER -REMEMBER THAT WHEN THE MEXICANS KICK YOU OUT AND YOUR CRIPPLED HOMELESS CULOS COME RUNNING TO HIDE OUT AND IMPOSE YOUR BRAINWASHED FAILED PREPROGRAMMED ILLUSIONS THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN RUNNING UP IN YOU WITH FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS!-THEN I WON'T "FEEL LIKE" GAF EITHER! HEHEHEHEHEEHEEE WHEN JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS YOU WANNA RUN UP HERE AND "PLAY PRETEND" HUMAN ONCE YOU BENT OVER FOR JUAN AND ALL HIS FRIENDS TO RUN A TRAIN ON YOU! DIOS MIO TU GUSTA MUCHO EH? YOU LEFT YOUR "RIGHTS AND CITIZENSHIP IN MEXICO BOUGHT AND SOLD!
Dallas

Fairport, NY

#207610 Nov 5, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
DALLAS YEAH I DON'T GAF EITHER -REMEMBER THAT WHEN THE MEXICANS KICK YOU OUT AND YOUR CRIPPLED HOMELESS CULOS COME RUNNING TO HIDE OUT AND IMPOSE YOUR BRAINWASHED FAILED PREPROGRAMMED ILLUSIONS THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN RUNNING UP IN YOU WITH FOR THE PAST 30 YEARS!-THEN I WON'T "FEEL LIKE" GAF EITHER! HEHEHEHEHEEHEEE WHEN JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS YOU WANNA RUN UP HERE AND "PLAY PRETEND" HUMAN ONCE YOU BENT OVER FOR JUAN AND ALL HIS FRIENDS TO RUN A TRAIN ON YOU! DIOS MIO TU GUSTA MUCHO EH? YOU LEFT YOUR "RIGHTS AND CITIZENSHIP IN MEXICO BOUGHT AND SOLD!
Didnt even bother to read your stupid response. You remind me of the teacher on Peanuts. Pwmah, pwmah...pwmah.

You
mexican man

United States

#207611 Nov 5, 2012
waterdog wrote:
Are you not asked everytime your stop by police License , Insurance and registration so bwhats the beef !
Have you been stop by the police with out a reason? Or just because of what you look like?
mexican man

United States

#207612 Nov 5, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you asked, my point is I kicked you azz with facts from my bank of personal knowledge and experience that obviously you don't have. Unless you know what you are talking about, DON'T!
Personal knowledge??? Wth!! You can't even writte right!
mexican man

United States

#207613 Nov 5, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
DALLAS-LOOKS LIKE MEXICO JUST MESSED WITH TEXAS AND REFRIED YOUR BRAINS! AND IF YOU DON'T GET WITH THEIR EXPANSION AGENDA VIA BRAINWASHING YOU WILL GET KICKED OUT OF YOUR STATE AS WELL!
YALL SOME SIMPLE BURROS DOWN THERE!
Down there and up here.... mexican taking over like you make it look like its just what you guys call karma...texas used to belong to Mexico,have you read history books?? Do you know how the "united states" did manage to get to own texas,california,etc,etc?? I bet you dont.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#207614 Nov 5, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you asked, my point is I kicked you azz with facts from my bank of personal knowledge and experience that obviously you don't have. Unless you know what you are talking about, DON'T!
mexican man wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal knowledge??? Wth!! You can't even writte right!
Daaa....huuum!Get your eyes checked dumbazz.

“too hard to handle”

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

#207615 Nov 5, 2012
mexican man wrote:
<quoted text>
Down there and up here.... mexican taking over like you make it look like its just what you guys call karma...texas used to belong to Mexico,have you read history books?? Do you know how the "united states" did manage to get to own texas,california,etc,etc?? I bet you dont.
I know you don't know the history of Texas, how they rebelled and won thier independence as an independent nation.
Mr R

United States

#207616 Nov 5, 2012
mexican man wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been stop by the police with out a reason? Or just because of what you look like?
Yeah all the time, & it don't bother me know why??
Because I am a LEGAL CITIZEN!!!
Dallas

Fairport, NY

#207617 Nov 5, 2012
Mr R wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah all the time, & it don't bother me know why??
Because I am a LEGAL CITIZEN!!!
Stfu..no you havent been stopped just because you look hispanic! Go #uck yourself, moron!
Dallas

Fairport, NY

#207618 Nov 5, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you don't know the history of Texas, how they rebelled and won thier independence as an independent nation.
Um...Texas used to be Mexico.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207621 Nov 6, 2012
DALLAS-AH YOU REMIND ME OF A CAT ON WEED! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH
SUPERWILLY -YEAH THAT ALAMO WAS NOTHING SPECIAL REALLY IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE TRASHED OUT ARMS STORAGE THAT SANTA ANA DECIDED TO FIGHT ON!
WHY DO YOU THINK MEXICANS PAID TO PROCREATE SANCTUARY CITY WAS SAN ANTONIO? SAME POINT !
OH YEAH DALLAS -TEJAS JUST LIKE THE REST OF PRE AMERICA WAS ALL BANKRKUPT SLAVE STATES BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN GREED AND NEED FOR EXPANSION AND THAT IS WHY JUST LIKE THEY ARE "TAKING" AMERICA NOW THEY "TOOK " MEXICO AND NOW THEY DON'T WANNA LIVE THEIR EITHER? WHAT DO YOU THINK THEYRE GONNA DO TO TEXAS?

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#207622 Nov 7, 2012
Dallas wrote:
<quoted text>Um...Texas used to be Mexico.
Yes, "used to be" but they LOST IT in 1836. Get over it cry baby.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#207623 Nov 7, 2012
superwilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted?
Would you like to try to pass the requirements to enter the united states through ellis island at the turn of the century circa 1900?
Ellis Island;
"As the first federal immigration station, the immigrants who entered the country at Ellis Island had to meet a set of requirements or else they faced deportation.
Identification
Even before the 1920s, when the United States determined which immigrants could legally enter and live in this country by implementing a quota system, there was a preferential treatment given to more affluent immigrants. While passengers whose ticket was for "steerage" or third-class travel had to face a series of entrance requirements that lasted between two and five hours, no such admission tests were given to first- or second-class passengers. Unless these passengers showed evidence of a contagious disease, they were given quick entry to New York City.
Significance
Two agencies conducted the inspections and set the requirements for immigrants at Ellis Island. The United States Public Health Service conducted a medical inspection. Then, the Bureau of Immigration made a legal inspection. Together, the two inspections could take up to five hours. Then the immigrant would either be admitted to New York City, interned as an "alien radical" or deported.
Function
Immigrants had to pass the medical inspection before being admitted to the country. It started with a trip up three flights of stairs. This would reveal whether the immigrant suffered from any physical disability, lameness, shortness of breath or obvious heart condition. It was followed by what became known as the "six-second physical." Not only did the doctor-inspections want to prevent people who had infectious diseases from entering the country, they also looked for evidence of chronic illness, mental illness and trachoma.
Considerations
Immigrants at Ellis Island also had to pass a legal inspection, which was done by means of a series of 29 questions. Because many of the immigrants did not speak English, the questions were translated into 39 languages. The immigrants were required to answer questions about their name, gender, marital status, occupation, literacy, race and health. They were asked if they had ever been to prison, were polygamists or had ever participated in anarchist activity.
effects
Immigrants who entered the United States at Ellis Island were not permitted to remain in the country if they had a contagious disease such as smallpox, yellow fever or the measles. If they were deemed likely to end up needing to receive welfare or otherwise seemed unable to provide for themselves, they would be refused admission. Finally, if they were assessed as likely to become an illegal contract laborer, they would be refused entry. People who seemed to be "alien radicals" were interned."
http://www.essortment.com/requirements-immigr...
Still think it was easy?
It was easy for my father who came through Ellis Island. He said it took a long time but wasn't a problem at all.

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#207625 Nov 7, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It was easy for my father who came through Ellis Island. He said it took a long time but wasn't a problem at all.
It was easy fo rmy wife who legally immigrated in this century too and didn't take very long either.

I don't understand why illegals wouldn't do thing the right way. I can only assume they can't pass the back ground checks for ciminal, character and or health.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207626 Nov 7, 2012
SUPER2WILLY-YEAH I HAVE BEEN ENLIGHTENING PEOPLE ABOUT ELLIS ISLAND ETC. FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS ON THIS THING-THERES JUST TOO MANY BRAINWASHED PEOPLES -AND THE IGNORANT OUTNUMBER THE AWARE-THUSLY WHY AMERICANS HAVE INVESTED 4 MORE YEARS OF WISHING HOPING AND PRAYING AS WELL AS FAILURE -BUT YOMAMA TELLS SOME NICE BEDTIME STORIES TO THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANNA HEAR!
THERE WERE NO IMMIGRANTS WHO CAME TO AMERICA ILLEGAL MUCH LESS FOR FREE AND AS FAR AS OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM GOES THERES NOTHIGN WRONG WITH IT DESPITE MEXICOS CORRUPT POLITICIANS TRYING TO SCAPEGOAT AMERICA THROUGH MISINFORMATION AND MISDIRECTION CAUSING GUILLABLE AMERICANS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER FROM WITHIN!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#207627 Nov 7, 2012
SUPERWILY-AND THOSE OF ELLIS ISLAND AFTER GBEING POKED PRODDED AND QUESTIONED RESPECTED AND APPRECIATED WHAT THEY HAD BECAUSE THEY HAD TO EARN IT -SOMETHING THAT IS GIVEN AWAY LIKE HALLOWEEN CANDY SUCH AS AMERICAN FREEDOM WITH ALL THE BENNIES BASED ON RACE IS NOT WORTH OF RESPECT NOR WILL ITS PEOPLE BE LOOKED AT LIKE THAT THEY WILL DESPISED,LOOKED AT WITH CONTEMPT AND TAKEN FOR ALL THEY CAN -JUST LOOK AT MEXICO!
THE CONCEPT OF "EARNING" THESE DAYS HAS BEEN "POLITICALLY CORRECT" MODIFIED TO "ENTITLED"
P.S TO GET ON THOSE PACKED STEAMBOATS TO COME TO AMERICA COST PEOPLE $12 A POP WHICH IN THOSE DAYS WAS A LOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Nov 19 Swedenforever 18
Illegal immigrants: SB-1070 will not stop us (May '10) Nov 17 dirtbag1958 262
Supreme Court denies stay, illegal immigrants t... Nov 16 wild child 1
Air Force pilot claims victory In Arizona House... Nov 13 american citizen1 1
Supreme Court halts order allowing illegal immi... Nov 9 ronnie 4
Migrants dropped off at bus stations in Arizona Nov 8 ronnie 12
Arizona Business & Event Directory Nov 8 MrArizona 1

Arizona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE