Border War: Counterinsurgency needed at US-Mexico border, says lawmaker

Feb 13, 2011 | Posted by: Chrgrfan | Full story: www.examiner.com

Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano's recentA visit to the U.S.-Mexican border was less than admirable, according to many law enforcement commanders. She accused them and others of exaggerating the danger and violence within border states such as Arizona, California and New Mexico. However, in light of the recent news that three teenagers were shot to death at the border, including two Americans, Congressman Connie Mack (R-FL) responded yesterday with outrage, calling for an all-encompassing strategy to provide for U.S. national security through what he termed "bold steps and bold solutions."

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

What would they expect from a Napolitano, who is nothing more than a quisling assing a chair by appointment of the CFR, the very organization that wants to remove all USA borders and form a North American Union without the consent of Congress or the American people. She's following the CFR manifesto perfectly, making sure to erode US sovereignty and our Constitution.

As long as that quisling is the head of Homeland Security (a really ironic name for a traitorous department) and as long as the CFR and the FED control the US federal government, nothing will be done to protect the USA and her citizens from enemies like Mexico or other foreign terrorists wishing to do us harm.
Maggie

Saint George, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Janet Napolitano is one of the greatest dangers to this country. The same woman who pointed out the problems along our southern border when she was GOv of AZ,now thinks it is safe.
Is she blindly in love with Obama or did she just get dimentia?
Can You Hear Me

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

I would sure like to know what blackmail nappy had to become HLS boss.
seabass

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Can You Hear Me wrote:
I would sure like to know what blackmail nappy had to become HLS boss.
She supported Obamanation. That's how appointment work. Not ability-it's just a pay back. Kinda of like a " down" payment for all the Latino votes. It is WRONG but it is what we are up against.
Mona

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Hey you guys, two major things have happened in Mexico that have not been picked up by our mainstream media:

1. The American consulate in Juarez has just been closed! It was the only place in Mexico that issued visas!!!

2. Journalist in 20 Mexican states have held protest marches against the deaths and treatment of journalist in Mexico...seems like the beginnings of an Egypt in Mehico.

They don't want us to know this, but google it!
CROSSHAIRS

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Judged:

Mona wrote:
Hey you guys, two major things have happened in Mexico that have not been picked up by our mainstream media:
1. The American consulate in Juarez has just been closed! It was the only place in Mexico that issued visas!!!
2. Journalist in 20 Mexican states have held protest marches against the deaths and treatment of journalist in Mexico...seems like the beginnings of an Egypt in Mehico.
They don't want us to know this, but google it!
MONA:
WHAT DO THE MEXICANS WANT OR NEED A VISA FOR ?
I GUESS IT IS FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T SMIM AND OR TRECK ACROSS THE ARIZONA DESERT.
I'VE SEEN YOUR BLOGS ELSEWHERE...WE SURE DO AGREE ON THE MAIN PROBLEM........."WE NEED TO STARVE-BURN-KICK THE ILLEGALS OUT."
Mona

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

To: Crosshairs
Lol. Peace out!

Since: Dec 10

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Maggie wrote:
I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Janet Napolitano is one of the greatest dangers to this country. The same woman who pointed out the problems along our southern border when she was GOv of AZ,now thinks it is safe.
Is she blindly in love with Obama or did she just get dimentia?
She's just another beurocrat. Would u expect anything different?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••