N.C.'s immigrant driver's license pla...

N.C.'s immigrant driver's license plan sparks protests

There are 24 comments on the News10.net story from Mar 7, 2013, titled N.C.'s immigrant driver's license plan sparks protests. In it, News10.net reports that:

A North Carolina plan to issue specially marked driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants granted "deferred status" by the Obama administration is stirring controversy and protests.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1 Mar 8, 2013
What part of "ILLEGAL" don't the illegal aliens understand?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 8, 2013
this is why they keep whining,they do not want to be pointed out they want to blend in inorder to call things racist or profiling.

foolish thing letting them have a say or even listening to what illegals have to say.
anonymous

Hollywood, FL

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
What part of "ILLEGAL" don't the illegal aliens understand?
what part of immigration system is f###g broken,there is no line they talk anout,,get into ine" why dont you go to find out.yourself,protend yoj are someone else wben you travel,out and try to immigrate here ,,legally" you f####g moron,then you"ll find out you f####g moron. That's why they trying to ,,fix" the immigration system now ,because its NOT working who gonna do the dirty low.paying jobs here if not immigrants ? You fucking moron,or u think all of a sudden they gonna become high paying jobs americans want to do?what planet are u allien from ?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 Mar 8, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> what part of immigration system is f###g broken,there is no line they talk anout,,get into ine" why dont you go to find out.yourself,protend yoj are someone else wben you travel,out and try to immigrate here ,,legally" you f####g moron,then you"ll find out you f####g moron. That's why they trying to ,,fix" the immigration system now ,because its NOT working who gonna do the dirty low.paying jobs here if not immigrants ? You fucking moron,or u think all of a sudden they gonna become high paying jobs americans want to do?what planet are u allien from ?
Another poster boy for immigration enforcement.
Over 1 million honest immigrants are granted legal residency every year. This is in addition to the hundreds of thousands of criminals who enter illegally or remain after their visa expires.
Magadala

Kingston, WA

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Doesn't want everyone to know his legal status? Too bad! You want to walk around like one of us without paying the dues to become one of us! Typical illegal alien logic!!!

They actually feel discriminated against...as well it should be!
Magadala

Kingston, WA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> what part of immigration system is f###g broken,there is no line they talk anout,,get into ine" why dont you go to find out.yourself,protend yoj are someone else wben you travel,out and try to immigrate here ,,legally" you f####g moron,then you"ll find out you f####g moron. That's why they trying to ,,fix" the immigration system now ,because its NOT working who gonna do the dirty low.paying jobs here if not immigrants ? You fucking moron,or u think all of a sudden they gonna become high paying jobs americans want to do?what planet are u allien from ?
You are obviously someone our wonderful country can do without! You consider our system broken because you can't get what you want when you want it! Those are our LAWS, they are not broken, they are in line with most other countries' and are less "draconian" than mexico's.

Second, you illegal aliens, particularly mexicans, think the US would fall into the ocean if you didn't pick our veggies and watch our babies. You forget that we were doing just fine BEFORE you came. And with regard to picking veggies, etc., there are others from all over the world who would love to do it, and, quite frankly, we would prefer over mexicans!

Now, as far as the line is concerned, there are people in their home countries waiting to come here legally. You, who stole in deserve NOTHING!!! You are here, but that doesn't mean we owe you anything!!! You chose this status, not us!!!
Red Lion of the North

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 8, 2013
When I become the first mexican/native Indian president, Im going to check your great grandfsthers status and and if I find you came here from criminal europeans, your criminal gene ass will get thrown back to your real homelands and will never will able to come back here to the mother of lands, the true lands of the natives, Las Americas. ignorant pendejos

“just B real.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Red Lion of the North wrote:
When I become the first mexican/native Indian president, Im going to check your great grandfsthers status and and if I find you came here from criminal europeans, your criminal gene ass will get thrown back to your real homelands and will never will able to come back here to the mother of lands, the true lands of the natives, Las Americas. ignorant pendejos
Thanks for the laugh,pendejo TU !!!
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Mar 8, 2013
if one of these illegals don't like the license then they shouldn't apply for one, it's not mandatory for them to have it if they don't plan on driving. otherwise they can STFU and go the heck home.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Red Lion of the North wrote:
When I become the first mexican/native Indian president, Im going to check your great grandfsthers status and and if I find you came here from criminal europeans, your criminal gene ass will get thrown back to your real homelands and will never will able to come back here to the mother of lands, the true lands of the natives, Las Americas. ignorant pendejos
Do the same rules apply to anchor brats?!!!
Magadala

Vashon, WA

#11 Mar 8, 2013
Red Lion of the North wrote:
When I become the first mexican/native Indian president, Im going to check your great grandfsthers status and and if I find you came here from criminal europeans, your criminal gene ass will get thrown back to your real homelands and will never will able to come back here to the mother of lands, the true lands of the natives, Las Americas. ignorant pendejos
you forget, non citizens can't become pres...get over it!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 9, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> what part of immigration system is f###g broken,there is no line they talk anout,,get into ine" why dont you go to find out.yourself,protend yoj are someone else wben you travel,out and try to immigrate here ,,legally" you f####g moron,then you"ll find out you f####g moron. That's why they trying to ,,fix" the immigration system now ,because its NOT working who gonna do the dirty low.paying jobs here if not immigrants ? You fucking moron,or u think all of a sudden they gonna become high paying jobs americans want to do?what planet are u allien from ?
They are not trying to fix anything, they want amnesty. Illegal aliens are not in any system to fix. They are on the outside looking in. They want a free ride.

Illegal aliens shouldn't be worrying about who's going to do the dirty jobs. What they should be worried about is how to fix up their country so they don't have to sneak out.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Red Lion of the North wrote:
When I become the first mexican/native Indian president, Im going to check your great grandfsthers status and and if I find you came here from criminal europeans, your criminal gene ass will get thrown back to your real homelands and will never will able to come back here to the mother of lands, the true lands of the natives, Las Americas. ignorant pendejos
Obama has pretty much mess up the chances of anyone of color becoming the President for a long time to come. BTW, who's a bigger racist than Mexicans?

"Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
—Theodore Roosevelt, 1919.
godsangel20

Decatur, AL

#15 Mar 9, 2013
Obama is going screw every damn one of us you ppl better wake up and stop bitching about illegals amd see what is really about to happen to us all he is gpnna take away your gun rights and then they are coming to take everything else away they dont care about us or American open your damn eyes go study on the NWO or the damn fema camps, the pope the real reason he stepped down and illuminati so worry about them they are not going to be the ones knocking your doors down to take your guns away and no way to protect yourself.For your own good go look up something That might save your life

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 9, 2013
godsangel20 wrote:
Obama is going screw every damn one of us you ppl better wake up and stop bitching about illegals amd see what is really about to happen to us all he is gpnna take away your gun rights and then they are coming to take everything else away they dont care about us or American open your damn eyes go study on the NWO or the damn fema camps, the pope the real reason he stepped down and illuminati so worry about them they are not going to be the ones knocking your doors down to take your guns away and no way to protect yourself.For your own good go look up something That might save your life
if you want to see what else is being pushed check into the north American union and the many other names it goes by.started with nafta,which we need out of inorder to start helping the citizens of the country get back on track. like the one guy said nafta is making a huge sucking sound.

we have built up others at the cost of our own.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2013
Can any of you pro-amnesty people honestly tell us that this Executive Order IS NOT going to encourage more illegals to bring their children here?

BE HONEST.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 9, 2013
Purple Independent wrote:
Can any of you pro-amnesty people honestly tell us that this Executive Order IS NOT going to encourage more illegals to bring their children here?
BE HONEST.
ha! that cannot or will not be done,the truth is not in illegal aliens or those who support them.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#20 Mar 9, 2013
godsangel20 wrote:
Obama is going screw every damn one of us you ppl better wake up and stop bitching about illegals amd see what is really about to happen to us all he is gpnna take away your gun rights and then they are coming to take everything else away they dont care about us or American open your damn eyes go study on the NWO or the damn fema camps, the pope the real reason he stepped down and illuminati so worry about them they are not going to be the ones knocking your doors down to take your guns away and no way to protect yourself.For your own good go look up something That might save your life
It's kind of hard to stop bitching about illegal aliens when they are killing Americans everyday, maybe you or your child is next?
deport all

Colchester, CT

#21 Mar 12, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
you forget, non citizens can't become pres...get over it!
How you figure the kenyan mooslim socialist obammy became your president

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#22 Mar 13, 2013
deport all wrote:
<quoted text>
How you figure the kenyan mooslim socialist obammy became your president
Because the people voted for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McCain: I've got plenty of ammo for re-election... 17 hr Asian Guy 2
News McCain ready for 2016 re-election effort Wed ICE 9
News Transgender Woman Barred From Tempe Mosque Unle... Aug 28 dollarsbill 7
News Poll: 53% of Texans back immigration law like A... (Sep '10) Aug 21 Sure farts 10
News ISIS Leader Repeatedly Raped Arizona's Kayla Mu... Aug 15 chuck 2
News Arizona's carbon dioxide goal in moderate range... Aug 11 stump 13
News Jail Inmate in Arizona Pulls Eye out of Its Socket Aug '15 Mitt s Santorum S... 2
More from around the web