left lane cruisers and middle lane morons

Posted in the Arizona Forum

ben

Casa Grande, AZ

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Ok I travel all over the country and i have never been thru a single state that has so many retarded drivers that stubbornly refuse to keep to the right, these ignorant people really think the left and center lane is the lane you drive in, they will sat there puttering along usually not even going the speed limit with traffic whizzing around them every which way and they just sat there looking around like "what am i doing wrong" why is it that these people cannot understand those signs that clearly read "SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT" that means if you are not passing a slower moving vehicle YOU BELONG IN THE RIGHT LANE no matter what the speed limit is or what speed your driving, THE LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING ONLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unbelievable police dashcam footage captures mo... Apr 17 CitiZen1 6
News Video shows officer intentionally run over suspect Apr 16 Go Blue Forever 1
News A piece of paper that means the world Apr 10 Sunkissed 116
News US Sen. John McCain announces he's running for ... Apr 8 Chuck 2
Top 20 Reasons to Move to Arizona Apr 5 peterson 7
News New Arizona governor avoids major issues with a... Apr 1 Jesus Sheeeria 3
News Arizona Lawmakers Weakening Animal-Cruelty Laws... Mar 27 Kkimlimit 1
More from around the web