Will a Surging Latino Vote Turn Arizo...

Will a Surging Latino Vote Turn Arizona Blue This Election?

There are 1 comment on the Crooks and Liars story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Will a Surging Latino Vote Turn Arizona Blue This Election?. In it, Crooks and Liars reports that:

Now, according to Latino Decisions, a similar scenario is cropping up in Arizona, where the nativist politics of Jan "Headless Corpses in the Desert" Brewer, Russell "SB1070" Pearce, and Crazy Joe "Who? Me? Racially Profile?" Arpaio have turned the state into a political cesspool of bigotry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crooks and Liars.

LMAO

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Those named have supporters all over the country. But please by all means hold your breath so you face can match your blue dreams!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deal ends fight between solar firm, utility for... Apr 30 Solarman 1
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) Apr 26 Three Days 193,179
News Arizona governor signs $3.5B school funding deal (Nov '15) Apr '16 private guy 9
News Federal Court rules Arizona cannot legally deny... Apr '16 Synque 30
News Group behind 2010 Arizona boycott considers new... Apr '16 Dee Dee Dee 7
News Latino, Immigrant Activists to Protest All Trum... Apr '16 wild child 1
News Arizona Sentencing Law Gets 'Racist, Anti-Immig... Apr '16 HOLLA ISABELLA 3
More from around the web