1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Horror! Lebanese Reports: US Ambassador Raped Before His Murder
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, September 13, 2012, 7:00 AM

another Obama failure

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/horro...
Exactlly

Omaha, NE

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
another Obama failure
I agree Vance.
Friend

El Monte, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Obama is a weak President. We need strong leadership. A person with a backbone. Romney needs to let them know we will come for the ones responsible for the rape and assassination of our Ambassador Stevens. History Is repeating itself. Carter (Iranian hostage crisis) Obama (middle east on fire) we need a Reagan.( Romney). Our Ambassador died in a terribleanner. Obama apologizes and goes to Vegas and to party with Jay z And Queen B. Which took $2 million from khaddafi son Hannibal for a hr entertainment in St Barths. Wtf is really going on. Wake up America he is playing you.
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
another Obama failure
The ambassador was not murdered!and in no way was a President Obama failure.You people are so funny,reporting HORROR that is no more than extreamest lies
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Friend wrote:
Obama is a weak President. We need strong leadership. A person with a backbone. Romney needs to let them know we will come for the ones responsible for the rape and assassination of our Ambassador Stevens. History Is repeating itself. Carter (Iranian hostage crisis) Obama (middle east on fire) we need a Reagan.( Romney). Our Ambassador died in a terribleanner. Obama apologizes and goes to Vegas and to party with Jay z And Queen B. Which took $2 million from khaddafi son Hannibal for a hr entertainment in St Barths. Wtf is really going on. Wake up America he is playing you.
Chris Stevens was not murdered,President Obama is the best of Our time If the Tea Party Take Over Republicans would stand aside.SO GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) Aug 18 swedenforever 13
Arizona inmate found dead of apparent homicide Aug 17 American Citizen 1 1
Do you know any judges or justices who perform ... Aug 10 Nick Dorazio 1
The prolonged Arizona execution used 15 doses o... Aug 6 Chuck 2
Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die in... Aug 3 Topper 5
Brewer: 'We Don't Want an Imperial President' Aug 3 wild child 6
More Jul '14 david traversa 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arizona Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••