Family of slain fed wants Fast and Furious firings

Full story: CBS News

This undated photo provided by U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian A. Terry.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Oct 20, 2012
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 25, 2012
I'd much prefer they end up in a Federal Facility for a long, long time.
Exactly

Kansas City, MO

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Take this one back to the top!
Adventure Time

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Live by the gun... die by the gun. These LEO's know the risks involved with pretending to be a hero.
Sunlight

Omaha, NE

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Adventure Time wrote:
Live by the gun... die by the gun. These LEO's know the risks involved with pretending to be a hero.
You're disgusting pond scum Rico in East L.A.!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 29, 2012
I feel for the family, and think that even though the firings wouldn't bring back their loved one, but they would help bring a sense of closure for this grieving family.
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#6 Sep 29, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I feel for the family, and think that even though the firings wouldn't bring back their loved one, but they would help bring a sense of closure for this grieving family.
When something like this hits one of the elite/elected in D.C. they basically don't give a chit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 29, 2012
the person at the top needs to be sitting in prison as well. it would be great to have him as the first president to be removed from the whoiute house and into a well deserved cell.
Billy Jensen

New York, NY

#8 Oct 17, 2012
I LOVE IT WHEN A FED GETS WHACKED, IT IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL !!!
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#9 Oct 17, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
the person at the top needs to be sitting in prison as well. it would be great to have him as the first president to be removed from the whoiute house and into a well deserved cell.
At the very least, it should start with the lying, racist Eric Holder.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Stop the Madness wrote:
<quoted text>At the very least, it should start with the lying, racist Eric Holder.
Amen

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
I feel for the family, and think that even though the firings wouldn't bring back their loved one, but they would help bring a sense of closure for this grieving family.
The answers certainly can't bring their loved-ones back but it can go a long way for closure.
El Chingon

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
the person at the top needs to be sitting in prison as well. it would be great to have him as the first president to be removed from the whoiute house and into a well deserved cell.
Since the F&F program has its genesis under George W Bush, shouldn't he be incarcerated, as well?
ima

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 18, 2012
Start with the Dick in the WH, then Holder and Napolitano

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the F&F program has its genesis under George W Bush, shouldn't he be incarcerated, as well?
True, it was started by Bush, but the big difference was that under the Bush administration there tighter controls on the guns and they KNEW where the guns were at all times and who was in possession of them. Over 80% of them have been returned to the USA. I bet this administration thought this would help them in their quest to repeal the 2nd, but their little plan back-fired due to the gross ineptitude of those who were in charge of this inititative.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 19, 2012
Stop the Madness wrote:
<quoted text>At the very least, it should start with the lying, racist Eric Holder.
Both he and the dictator, remember they work hand in hand and I would love to see them BOTH GO DOWN....HAND IN HAND. Guantanamo would be a start!!
El Chingon

United States

#17 Oct 19, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> True, it was started by Bush, but the big difference was that under the Bush administration there tighter controls on the guns and they KNEW where the guns were at all times and who was in possession of them. Over 80% of them have been returned to the USA. I bet this administration thought this would help them in their quest to repeal the 2nd, but their little plan back-fired due to the gross ineptitude of those who were in charge of this inititative.
So, the answer is yes?

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 20, 2012
El Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the answer is yes?
What do you think? It is also obvious that those in charge of it during this go-round were clueless in the way to run it and track the weapons.
ima

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 20, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> True, it was started by Bush, but the big difference was that under the Bush administration there tighter controls on the guns and they KNEW where the guns were at all times and who was in possession of them. Over 80% of them have been returned to the USA. I bet this administration thought this would help them in their quest to repeal the 2nd, but their little plan back-fired due to the gross ineptitude of those who were in charge of this inititative.
RIGHT ON, Teddy.....you are absolutely right.
ima

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 20, 2012
Adventure Time wrote:
Live by the gun... die by the gun. These LEO's know the risks involved with pretending to be a hero.
in rico's own callous, insensitive words. You are one HUGE DEFORMED Bunion!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 20, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> in rico's own callous, insensitive words. You are one HUGE DEFORMED Bunion!
I will second that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Gov: Brewer Defends Medicaid Expansion: 'We... (Jun '13) 6 hr Tea Party Supporter 14
Arizona inmate found dead of apparent homicide Aug 17 American Citizen 1 1
Do you know any judges or justices who perform ... Aug 10 Nick Dorazio 1
The prolonged Arizona execution used 15 doses o... Aug 6 Chuck 2
Arizona inmate takes nearly two hours to die in... Aug 3 Topper 5
Brewer: 'We Don't Want an Imperial President' Aug 3 wild child 6
More Jul '14 david traversa 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arizona Government People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••