#4169 Jun 12, 2014
Boom

Blytheville, AR

#4172 Jul 16, 2014
go for it
Hunters are pussles

United States

#4173 Jul 19, 2014
Is there a fatter, weaker pussle than today's american hunter? These losers couldn't kill a mosquito without a weapon.

What type of sick as$hole murders innocent life and calls themselves a sportsman? No way any of you losers are with any decent women. I could only imagine the gross, hick slob bltch that would be with a hunter. These pussles must use hunting trips as an excuse to get away from their disgusting women, and blow each other.

I think I'm going to start hunting these fagets, with my fists. I'm a 200lb vegetarian that's been involved in combat sports for over 20 years. I would knock any one of you soft, weak chumps out with one punch.
Hunters are pussles

United States

#4174 Jul 19, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If we didn't kill them and control population they would overpopulate and starve to death for lack of food. That sound better? Idiot.
You are the idiot, in addition to being an excuse making pussle.

Humans are overpopulating the planet, and starving too. Do you propose we kill them?

Just like your plan of dropping out of high school, your "wildlife conservation plan" is all wrong.

You stupid hicks kill the strongest animal you can,(while hiding behind a weapon) nature would kill the oldest and the weakest.

Blytheville, AR

#4175 Jul 19, 2014
a 200lb carrothead,you couldn't beat my meet.
Hunters are pussles

United States

#4176 Jul 19, 2014
guest wrote:
a 200lb carrothead,you couldn't beat my meet.
Women certainly don't beat your 2" little "meet". Lol your belly sticks out farther than that tiny thing.

Now if you want to get knocked out, let's do it. Just hope you have a good dentist!

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#4178 Jul 19, 2014
Hunters are pussles wrote:
<quoted text>
Women certainly don't beat your 2" little "meet". Lol your belly sticks out farther than that tiny thing.
Now if you want to get knocked out, let's do it. Just hope you have a good dentist!
Watch it! Don't be calling the Duck Dynasty guys pu$$es. You'll have to deal with me!!

Kennett, MO

#4179 Jul 23, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>No bag limit!!
Lol
hunting gal

Little Rock, AR

#4180 Jul 23, 2014
"Hunters are pussles" is an idiot. By the way, my 292 lb brother who plays pro football loves to hunt. Want to try your luck with him.
hank

Jacksonville, AR

#4181 Jul 30, 2014
Fight for our right to bare arms
I am woman

Conway, AR

#4182 Jul 31, 2014
Hunters are pussles wrote:
Is there a fatter, weaker pussle than today's american hunter? These losers couldn't kill a mosquito without a weapon.
What type of sick as$hole murders innocent life and calls themselves a sportsman? No way any of you losers are with any decent women. I could only imagine the gross, hick slob bltch that would be with a hunter. These pussles must use hunting trips as an excuse to get away from their disgusting women, and blow each other.
I think I'm going to start hunting these fagets, with my fists. I'm a 200lb vegetarian that's been involved in combat sports for over 20 years. I would knock any one of you soft, weak chumps out with one punch.
Bring it on
Hunters are pussles

United States

#4184 Aug 16, 2014
I'll be at bass pro all day taking away newly purchased guns + snapping fishing poles that people have on their roofs. It has to start somewhere, no better place than here!
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#4185 Aug 16, 2014
PRO-Gun Obama Gets an "F" on Gun Control.........

The National Republican Association Formerly Known As the National Rifle Association Targets Obama For Being For Gun Control....

Leaves Curmudgeon Scratching His Head.......and Wondering What is Going on, Since the Brady Center and the NRA Can't Possibly Both Be Right..........

Obama Signed a BIll into Law allowing CWP Holders the right to carry Concealed Weapons in National Forests and Federal Parks for the First Time Ever......and allows them to carry Weapons on Amtrak Trains.........

Gun control group gives Obama an 'F'| TheHill
thehill.com/.../76717-gun-control-group-gives...
The Hill
Jan 19, 2010 - President Barack Obama on Monday received a failing grade from the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence for running away from gun ...

Gun control group fails Obama | POLITICO 44
www.politico.com/.../brady_campaign_f_4e52b8a... ...
Politico
Jan 18, 2010 - President Barack Obama gave himself a B+ for his first year in office, but he gets an F when it comes to gun control issues, according to a ...

Brady Center Gives Obama an F on Gun Control - US News
www.usnews.com/.../brady-center-gives-oba ...
U.S. News & World Report
Jan 27, 2010 - Brady Center Gives Obama an F on Gun Control. On 10 different fronts the NRA has bested its foes with Democratic help. By Paul Bedard Jan.

Pushing Rope: Obama Gets An F on Gun Control
pushingrope.blogspot.com/2012/12/obama-gets-f...
Dec 18, 2012 - Washington, DC - In his first year as President, Barack Obama's continuing concessions to the “guns anywhere” mentality of the gun lobby and ...

Virginia Shooting Sports Association: Obama Gets "F ...
virginiashootingsportsassociation.blogspot.co... ...
Jan 19, 2010 - Obama Gets "F" Rating from Brady Campaign ... Gun Violence has given President Obama a "failing grade" for "running away from gun control.

NRA targets Obama despite his 'pro-gun' record - Chicago ...
articles.chicagotribune.com/.../ct-oped-0722-... ...
Chicago Tribune
by Clarence Page - Jul 22, 2012 - Gun lobby fires up Obama fear ... who warned in February that Obama's plan is to "get re-elected and, with no more elections ... the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, give Obama an "F" for his gun record the following year? The Brady Campaign and other gun-control advocates continue to express ...

Ash Flat, AR

#4186 Aug 24, 2014
Yep
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#4187 Aug 25, 2014
What do you Razorbacks want? One more month of Hunting Season? If they gave it to you, what would you name it? Yall are already hunting 12 months of the year.....

Mountain Home, AR

#4189 Aug 31, 2014
Yes

United States

#4191 Sep 14, 2014
Roger

Jonesboro, AR

#4195 Sep 20, 2014
Choot em
Todd day

Corning, AR

#4196 Oct 2, 2014
Got two coons in my trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 23 min woodtick57 11,088
News Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton lead One Ameri... Mon Eleanor 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Sun marvindo 30,929
News More Arkansas children live in poverty than the... Sun robbie 2
News Mike Huckabee: Iran deal 'marching the Israelis... Jul 31 American_Infidel 16
News Huckabee won't rule out employing U.S. troops, ... Jul 31 Fetus Farmers 1
News Top bid to fix I-40 at Memphis: $38.5M Jul 28 Guest 1
More from around the web