Walmart Pushing For More U.S.-Made Pr...

Walmart Pushing For More U.S.-Made Products

There are 1 comment on the Manufacturing.net story from May 21, 2013, titled Walmart Pushing For More U.S.-Made Products. In it, Manufacturing.net reports that:

With labor and energy costs on the rise in Asia, Walmart highlighted an effort to promote domestic goods on Monday, including products made by more than 40 Arkansas suppliers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manufacturing.net.

Ridgeway Boy

United States

#1 May 23, 2013
They should also push for better customer service at the Morrilton Arkansas store. Conway's walmart's are excellent as is the Russelville store in customer service, Need changes at Morrilton's store. I have sworn off going into walmart # 8 in Morrilton!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 33,889
News Mike Huckabee links same-sex marriage to straig... (Feb '11) 12 hr Fit2Serve 65
News Duggar Family to Endorse Donald Trump? 14 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
News Clinton Name Could Be Stripped From Little Rock... Fri Texxy the Selfie Cat 1
Need input Wed World at Large 1
Medical neglect/lack of treatment in Arkansas J... Feb 21 Tommy 2
News Plea is guilty in mailed-threats case Feb 20 George Nunn 1
More from around the web