Walk-In Clinics Coming to NWA Despite...

Walk-In Clinics Coming to NWA Despite H1N1 Vaccine Shortage

There are 9 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Oct 26, 2009, titled Walk-In Clinics Coming to NWA Despite H1N1 Vaccine Shortage. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Get ready - Washington and Benton County Health Departments are gearing up for several walk-in and drive-through vaccination clinics for the public this week, but officials say they won't have enough H1N1 flu shots for everyone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Geri Ramsfield

Ozark, AR

#1 Oct 26, 2009
Question: What is the opening time for the Flu Shots Clinic at Drake Field on Thursday?
Bonnie Darrohn

Cabot, AR

#2 Oct 27, 2009
I think the H1N1 vaccine should be "first come first serve" regardless of age! I find it offensive that one person's health is more important than the next, it's ridiculous.

Since: Aug 08

Arkansas

#3 Oct 27, 2009
Bonnie Darrohn wrote:
I think the H1N1 vaccine should be "first come first serve" regardless of age! I find it offensive that one person's health is more important than the next, it's ridiculous.
Just imagine how much worse health care rationing will be if Obamacare passes. It's time to call Lincoln and Pryor and tell them to vote NO.
Rick Johnson

Fayetteville, AR

#4 Oct 27, 2009
The two mass clinics in Washington County, that are being held on Thursday, will be offering H1N1 vaccine to those meeting the high risk reqirements as stated in the article. We will do so as long as our limited supply of H1N1 vaccine last.
ophuff

Quitman, AR

#5 Oct 27, 2009
You're talking about only American's getting the H1N1 vaccine? not the Illegal's we've wasted enough on them already!!!!
Concerned

Gravette, AR

#6 Oct 27, 2009
As someone who has been without medical insurance and income for over a year, I'm thankful to be offered ANY vaccination or other health care and hope the government has the sense to include a public option. Thanks to all those who are working in health care to help serve all of us with these clinics.
mom

Rockford, IL

#7 Nov 2, 2009
When is the next time the H1N1 vaccine will be available in Washington or Benton County?
Bonnie Darrohn

Harriet, AR

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Concerned wrote:
As someone who has been without medical insurance and income for over a year, I'm thankful to be offered ANY vaccination or other health care and hope the government has the sense to include a public option. Thanks to all those who are working in health care to help serve all of us with these clinics.
I'm like you! No health insurance, would be happy to see any Doctor. Although I work full time for the Logan County Health Unit, they hire thier CNA's as "contract" employees so they aren't required to give us any benefits. I can't afford insurance at the current rates.
Kelley

United States

#9 Dec 4, 2013
ophuff wrote:
You're talking about only American's getting the H1N1 vaccine? not the Illegal's we've wasted enough on them already!!!!
Everyone is equal lol American everyone is American th. Work and have no benefits and all that money tax and all they pay too so everyone. "Illegal's" as you say we don't only waste on them. They are other people we wast on too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 41 min Mobile Bad Dad 41,376
News State takes control of Earle School District Tue Big Cracker 9
News Arkansas must immediately stop issuing new birt... Dec 8 WelbyMD 1
Best Experience in Arkansas Dec 8 Henry 2
News Fayetteville City Council preview: Dec. 5, 2017 Dec 5 Cousin Kelly 1
tops Dec 4 philbox 1
News More on the continuing effort to preserve punis... (Dec '16) Nov 27 Someone 2
More from around the web