Rustic Cabin Builder in Mountain View...

Rustic Cabin Builder in Mountain View, AR, A Criminal

Posted in the Arkansas Forum

Con Artistry Exposed

Eureka Springs, AR

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Warning to the Home buying public:
Andrew L. Wittchow or Andy Wittchow is known in the Mountain View, AR area for building rustic cabins, and he is also known for marketing and selling land/cabin package deals.
Andrew L. Wittchow is also facing outstanding felony counts in Mountain view, AR for scamming and deceiving Rustic cabin buying customers and businesses.
You can also review his "Habitual Criminal" activities in Wisconsin by yahooing Wisconsin Public Court Access.
Clicking on link, clicking I Agree.
Typing in his name as directed using both Andrew and Andy on separate court searches.
He has extensive history mostly involving stealing and conning people out of their money.
The information is free of charge.
Please pass this information on to anyone you may know who is considering looking for a rustic cabin in or around the Mountain View, Arkansas area.
Be Alert

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2009
update
Crime Victims

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2009
Of Andy Wittchow, supposed owner of Mountain view Custom Homes, llc in Mountain View, AR want to warn the home buying public who may be seeking to purchase a land/cabin package deal to stay away from Andy Wittchow.
Rustic Cabin Warning

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2009
Check with the Arkansas Building Contractors Board prior to even considering doing business with this Andy Wittchow or his supposed business Mountain View Custom Homes, llc in Mountain View, Arkansas. He does not have a state builders license according to the State Board, therefore, he is breaking the law by constructing and selling new rustic cabins. Stay way clear, and inform others who may be considering purchasing a rustic cabin from him or his wife, Sherrie Wittchow. Very devious people.
AR Contractors Board

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2009
I sure hope the Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board is keeping a close eye on this Mountian View Custom Homes, llc in Mountain View, Arkansas. It is my understanding that Andy Wittchow no longer is licensed to build any structure in the state of Arkansas that costs over twenty-thousand dollars. He has lost his contractors license, yet is still advertising his Mountain View Custom Homes, llc business on the web. He is a cunning criminal!
I would compare him to being a Bernard Madoff Wannabe.
Lost Articles of Incorp

United States

#6 Apr 3, 2009
AR Contractors Board wrote:
I sure hope the Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board is keeping a close eye on this Mountian View Custom Homes, llc in Mountain View, Arkansas. It is my understanding that Andy Wittchow no longer is licensed to build any structure in the state of Arkansas that costs over twenty-thousand dollars. He has lost his contractors license, yet is still advertising his Mountain View Custom Homes, llc business on the web. He is a cunning criminal!
I would compare him to being a Bernard Madoff Wannabe.
There is a link in regards to the business Mountain View Custom Homes, llc losing articles of incorporation. Arkansas Secretary of State, Charlie Daniels has "Revoked" articles of incorporation. The owner is a scamming loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr Eagle 12 20,059
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) Sat Wake Up People 15
News Board Votes to Increase Arkansas State Tuition ... Jun 7 Not_a_former_worker 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Jun 3 bombastic 31,036
News Arkansas Governor's Mansion: a house divided May 29 Jim Morrison 2
News Right-Wing Media Run With "Unreliable" Arkansas... May 28 Three Rounds 1
Snitches May '16 111__111abc 2
More from around the web