Santorum: Obama wrong to cite Jesus in gay marriage shift

May 11, 2012 Full story: Washington Times 43

Former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania said Thursday that President Obama is wrong to suggest that Jesus Christ would be on his side in his newfound support for gay marriage and predicted the president's shifting position will motivate social conservatives to head to the polls this fall.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#43 May 14, 2012
seems to me people are hung up on definition of marriage. most people probably don't mind the whole civil union concept, where gays have legal rights regarding benefits, etc. but they seem to want to shoehorn in on the marriage concept with procreation and a family. this is the bedrock of society and civilization. sure, there are likely many gay people who are fine parents. but i don't understand why the issue has to be pressed in terms of how churches operate, etc. the states that have voted on the issue clearly do not favor altering the traditional concept...
andionly

Voorhees, NJ

#44 May 24, 2012
gay marriage is wrong but who gives a sht.. i'm not gay I don't agree with gay marriage..

but why bother arguing... just let someone have the marriage.. it's just a waste of everyone's time and short lives to ever argue over anything..

there is a surplus in research and technology..

and you can have as many babies as you want why be bothered by anything at all??
andionly

Voorhees, NJ

#45 May 24, 2012
well they can have churches for gay people .. run by people who accept gayness simple answer..

or even could be a complex answer..

it's a good answer .. it's the only real answer..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 4 hr Cindi 1
Clinton seeks to boost Democrats in Arkansas 12 hr barefoot2626 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 18 hr Mary 30,032
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Land ... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Audit... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Secretary o... Mon Topix Polls 0
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas State Treas... Mon Topix Polls 0

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE