RNC chair: Mike Huckabee should be Republicans' LGBT rights ambassador

There are 1 comment on the The Raw Story story from Mar 23, 2013, titled RNC chair: Mike Huckabee should be Republicans' LGBT rights ambassador. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

Republican National Committee chairperson Reince Priebus said on Friday that former Arkansas governor and far-right culture warrior Mike Huckabee should be the example by which all Republicans should abide with regards to LGBT rights and marriage equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

“LGBT Americans, We're ”

Since: Jun 09

Everywhere you are!

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I know Congress has a habit of moving holidays around, I guess Mr Priebus thinks they moved April 1st this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 28 min karl44 7,392
News Huckabee defends Josh Duggar molesting sisters:... 11 hr Anonymous 39
News TLC cancels Duggar series 11 hr New Perspective 11
News Mike Huckabee Stands By Josh Duggar 12 hr cops are psychopaths 2
News TLC Pulls '19 Kids And Counting' Amid Reports O... 12 hr cops are psychopaths 2
News Why did police destroy police record involving ... 12 hr cops are psychopaths 2
News Josh Duggar Resigns From Family Research Council 12 hr cops are psychopaths 10
More from around the web