Petition drive to repeal Arkansas Obamacare making headway

Aug 13, 2013 Full story: Arkansas Times 92

Obamacare continues to dominate Arkansas's political discussions. It exposes a rift in the Republican Party, where many legislators signed on the "private option" iteration of Obamacare and are now enduring criticism from within the party for doing so.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GREAT

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2013
It's GREAT to see so many voters in Arkansas doing the right thing!!!

Thank you for not listening to the lunatic liberals, fighting back instead of just taking their abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest Alter ego

Rogers, AR

#2 Aug 13, 2013
GREAT wrote:
Thank you for not listening to the lunatic liberals, fighting back instead of just taking their abuse.
Its great to see the nut bags of the Tea & GOP try so hard to make their Lies real...Truth is its all......BS~~!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
A Lefty

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 13, 2013
GREAT wrote:
I bet you shoot yourself in the foot often.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Aug 13, 2013
GREAT wrote:
. Uh no. Everyone I know is strongly supportive of the affordable healthcare act. But then I don't hang around with stupid people who latch people like Rush blue balls.

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 13, 2013
Hey moron. That's like starting a petition to demolish all roads or a petition to tear down hospitals. Forward not backward. Stupid.
Hellno

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Eat it, freeloaders.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#7 Aug 13, 2013
proof that a lot of people in Arkansas are stupid and ignorant..

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Would you eat at a resteraunt that wouldn't eat their own food. Well I do t want health care congress a d all
The union. Supporters don't
Want .
A Lefty

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
Would you eat at a resteraunt that wouldn't eat their own food. Well I do t want health care congress a d all
The union. Supporters don't
Want .
Are you as stupid in person as you are on here? WTF are you trying to say?
qwe

Memphis, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>. Uh no. Everyone I know is strongly supportive of the affordable healthcare act. But then I don't hang around with stupid people who latch people like Rush blue balls.
You must hang around only stupid people.

The is nothing affordable about the healthcare destruction and extreme taxation bill. Health insurance rate have already doubled. In many cased they have tripled. We are already seeing a noticeable decrease in the quality of care. Just wait until the oDumbo death panels are in place.
qwe

Memphis, TN

#11 Aug 14, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
proof that a lot of people in Arkansas are stupid and ignorant..
Only the ones that still support Obama and the healthcare destruction and extreme taxation bill.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#12 Aug 14, 2013
The biggest Unions are exempt from Obamacare. They keep their own. Didn't want to lose that Union vote I guess.

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2013
A Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody wants it idiot. Listen dummy, if its not good for congress, or unions that were big supporters then its not good for anybody. Savvy?
Nick Savage

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 14, 2013
A Lefty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting this geezer is at least 10 times stupider in person than on here! And trying to talk like Yoda is not helping at all
Nick Savage

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Aug 14, 2013
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
The is nothing affordable about the healthcare destruction and extreme taxation bill. Health insurance rate have already doubled. In many cased they have tripled. We are already seeing a noticeable decrease in the quality of care. Just wait until the oDumbo death panels are in place.
Another moron regurgitating Fox News propaganda. Learn to think for yourself.
Rick Ravage

Mountain View, CA

#16 Aug 14, 2013
Prick Salivate wrote:
<quoted text> Another moron regurgitating Fox News propaganda. Learn to think for yourself.
Like you? You're spewing Jay Carney's approved talking points second hand from MSNBC. Think for yourself: If you add people to the system that didn't buy insurance before you have go subsidize them. Subsidies from the government come from taxes. The government already deficit spends, so additional subsidies will cause increased taxes. It's as simple as one plus one equals two.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#17 Aug 15, 2013
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
you're clueless...where have rates "doubled" or "tripled?" this is reality not RushWorld, dimbulb.

you're lying about care, too...please stop cramming your head with crap
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#18 Aug 15, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The biggest Unions are exempt from Obamacare. They keep their own. Didn't want to lose that Union vote I guess.
anyone with insurance 'keeps their own,' dimbulb. there is no 'government obamacare policy' those eeebull liberals are forcing on you...lol

moron
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#19 Aug 15, 2013
qwe wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones that still support Obama and the healthcare destruction and extreme taxation bill.
is there any way you could possibly be dumber? you're proving my point, asshat! lol
Manfred

Cumming, GA

#20 Aug 15, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
is there any way you could possibly be dumber? you're proving my point, asshat! lol
The only way you can or would convince any of the rock heads her of anyting is If FUX said so.And even then the Collection of Legal Beavers her would and will Claim its wrong.After all their all Constitutinal Experts with PHD's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr speller feller 29,825
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sun guest 3,840
As a Christian can I vote for a gay candidate? Sep 12 guest 1
Republicans Build Cushions in Key Senate Races Sep 8 Cat74 4
Haunted Places in Fort Smith, AR area (Oct '10) Sep 7 SwTLiLEm05 33
Dr. Robin Bowen named Arkansas Tech president Sep 7 Tammy from Miami 14
Dozens of Arrests in Central Arkansas Drug Sweep Sep 5 Super_Chick_ 17
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••