Trammell v. Hooks: An examination of ...

Trammell v. Hooks: An examination of accord and satisfaction

There are 5 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 8, 2013, titled Trammell v. Hooks: An examination of accord and satisfaction. In it, Daily Record reports that:

Trammell v. Hooks is a case about the affirmative defense of accord and satisfaction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Paragould, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm
Guest 2

Paragould, AR

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Sounds like to me Hooks got away with it again, Manipulating, Lying, underhandedness, Forgery, burning business's for financial gain, and the list goes on, He must have a lot of power to continue these acts without being convicted. When does it end? Mr. Trammell has been done wrong through the court system and our very own town.
Guest43

Paragould, AR

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Guest 2 wrote:
Sounds like to me Hooks got away with it again, Manipulating, Lying, underhandedness, Forgery, burning business's for financial gain, and the list goes on, He must have a lot of power to continue these acts without being convicted. When does it end? Mr. Trammell has been done wrong through the court system and our very own town.
This is so true, why does he keep getting away with these things. Even when he hired someone to steal his car,*to collect the ins* the man he hired was willing to testify against him, the law know hes a liar. Mr. Trammell would NEVER sell stardust for 250,000 and anyone with any realty knowledge at all would know that its worth way more than that.. Oh and who in the H** would pay someone that much money and not get a receipt??? Come on people....
Disgusted

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2014
He told my friend whose husband he messed with that he had family in Paragould Police. She was subpoenaed to testify in this case but did not because her daughter was shocked and burnt by a rigged outlet in her home and when she called said police no one even came to take a report. This man deserves to be stoned for the things he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 33,321
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 22,083
Moving to Fort smith arkansas area good move? Sat Movingover 1
Christ Trump Hillary Jan 13 Now_What- 5
News State sets plans for easing traffic in Spa City... Jan 12 ToMiCa 4
News Democratic legislator hopes scandal won't curb ... Jan 10 Watcher 6
News More on the continuing effort to preserve punis... Dec 22 Hate Cable 1
More from around the web