Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas ...
mrwupy

Fayetteville, AR

#798 May 6, 2012
The Crescent Hotel is a blast and yes, it really is haunted. Twice I've gone on the haunted tour and twice my batteries have died in the morgue. It's most haunted room is 218 and I spent the night there recently, you can see the video of it here:

The only thing to keep in mind is it's truly a spa resort, in as such EVERYBODY has their hand out for a tip or gratuity. You can't walk ten feet without someone holding their hand out for some money.

It's a blast though. I'd recommend a night there to anyone.

Don't mist the brunch on Sunday morning either...dear God it's actually a little piece of heaven.
Tricia

Eureka Springs, AR

#799 Jul 23, 2012
In Alpena, Arkansas their is suppose to be a witches house or haunted house,and if you visit it supposed someone close to you dies or whoever went with you dies, my question is, what is the story behind the house? Can anyone tell me? Thanking you in advance.
Aaron

Fort Smith, AR

#800 Jul 24, 2012
randall wrote:
<quoted text>
where exactly in the cemetery is the witches grave! bc me and my friends went out there and we didnt see anything! and we all want to go do it this halloween!!
its on texas road drive down it and keep looking past the new houses its all by its self in a field
Aaron

Fort Smith, AR

#801 Jul 24, 2012
i know where the witches grave is in fort smith ill leave my facebook here if anyone wants info on it
http://www.facebook.com/aaron.aldridge2
justin j

United States

#802 Sep 24, 2012
dose anybody know of any haunted sites in springdale arkansas ( northwest arkansas ) please let me know, if you could tell me what has been seen there or experinced there ( backstory ) i would be most greatfull if anyone knows where any are , please and thank you

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#803 Oct 13, 2012
I didn't watch your Youtube video since it was 12 minutes long. Do you have any paranormal evidence on it? And if so, at what minute?
mrwupy wrote:
The Crescent Hotel is a blast and yes, it really is haunted. Twice I've gone on the haunted tour and twice my batteries have died in the morgue. It's most haunted room is 218 and I spent the night there recently, you can see the video of it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fnw3tNqnhIEXX
The only thing to keep in mind is it's truly a spa resort, in as such EVERYBODY has their hand out for a tip or gratuity. You can't walk ten feet without someone holding their hand out for some money.
It's a blast though. I'd recommend a night there to anyone.
Don't mist the brunch on Sunday morning either...dear God it's actually a little piece of heaven.
curious

United States

#804 Oct 17, 2012
I heard rumors that Crossroad Cemetery on 333 road in Jonesboro is haunted. I was thinking of checking it out since I live nearby. Anyone know if the rumors are true?

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#805 Oct 26, 2012
I may have read about it in the Paragould, AR Forum. I will be coming to the area around Thanksgiving from Louisiana- maybe I can check it out.
curious wrote:
I heard rumors that Crossroad Cemetery on 333 road in Jonesboro is haunted. I was thinking of checking it out since I live nearby. Anyone know if the rumors are true?
warbird

Ozark, AR

#806 Jan 30, 2013
MEXICANGURL345 wrote:
<quoted text>first of all,u need to getta life cause im mexican and we do all ur shit ass jobs yall wont do and we get paid less.i hate racist ppl. why u have to be like dat?? take away all mexicans and u aingt got shit!!!!!deal with it and chinga tu madre pinche puto culero.......
white pride world wide 1488
warbird

Ozark, AR

#807 Jan 30, 2013
hite prie worl wide 1488.the means justify the ends
why

Germany

#808 Jan 30, 2013
not nice
why

Clifton, NJ

#809 Jan 30, 2013
awful
why

Matawan, NJ

#810 Jan 30, 2013
uggh
miki talbert

United States

#811 Feb 26, 2013
Hendrix Family wrote:
This is not north Ar. either, but in central Ar there is a small town named Leola, who was named after a dead little girl a long time ago is haunted.
Between Sheridan & Leola is Jenkins Ferry and it was one of the places the battle of the North & South was held & at night around that area sometimes you can see and hear things.
My cousins & I have heard a girl scream & nobody was there & another cousin & her son & I saw headlights, but when they got to us there was no car & it vanished.
There were 2 different houses in Leola that I have lived in that was haunted. My 5 year old son saw & let a little girl sleep in the bed with him but we never saw her, but previous renters have.
I am hearing about the lynching of a black family at jenkins ferry long ago(only one little baby survived supposedly) and also wondering who was the baby buried in the tree out there? There is a group of investigators going to jenkin's ferry Sat. Mar.2 at 1P.m.
Lisarenee

United States

#812 Mar 29, 2013
xXHelenaHandbasketXx wrote:
Does anyone know about hauntings at the Arlington Hotel in Hot Springs? Alledgedly the 9th floor was rented by Al Capone and his room is not rented because of the activity. Also the 11th floor is purported to have a lot of activity. The hotel claims the rooms are under renovation and will not acknowledge any hauntings.
I have stayed there and slept in 442 al capones room. All night sounded like men doing business
Amber

Russellville, AR

#813 Jun 20, 2013
Does anyone know of any haunted locations in or near pope county Ar besides the dover lights?
babygirl

Paragould, AR

#814 Aug 21, 2013
anybody know of any paranormal activity on stonegate road carriage hill subdivision in the 3000 block Paragould,arkansas had lot lights turning on by there self and pics getting turned over see a lot shadows that are not normally there need some help please
crystal

Tyler, TX

#816 Dec 9, 2013
randall wrote:
<quoted text>
where exactly in the cemetery is the witches grave! bc me and my friends went out there and we didnt see anything! and we all want to go do it this halloween!!
When u drive In on the far side there will be a tree growing throw the head stone. And at the front row are like 7 babies I think my mom told me they all were the same age and died at the same time I could wrong but I have seen the grave 4 the babies and the witches grave
Scott

Heber Springs, AR

#817 Jun 3, 2014
Ok so I'm visiting Eden Isle near Heber Springs and I stepped out of the house to my car late at night. As soon as I opened the front door to walk out I heard the creepiest extremely loud scream that sounded like nothing I have ever heard. It screamed about 4 or 5 times and gained distance. I am not sure what it is but I grew up in hardy on the river and have seen a black panther but never a sound like that I read other tells of a water panther which the physical description sounds far fetched but the description of the sounds and screams sound exact. Freaked me out (scared the crap out of me). So just putting that out there.
Dianne

Hawkins, TX

#818 Jul 19, 2014
OMG Scott, we just returned from a one night stay in a very interesting house in Heber Springs. In Eden Isle to be exact. Stunning tree-house style home with a cave entrance on bottom floor. I woke up at 4:00a.m. to the weirdest sound I've EVER heard. It sounded like huge chains being drug over the rocks in the cave below us. I thought sure there was an animal of some magnitude in that cave. I woke my husband and he heard it too. He grabbed his flashlight but I wouldn't let him go down the spiral staircase. I was fearful for our lives. We stayed awake until dawn and got the heck out of there. I'm one who loves a good ghost story, but it's been 2 nights now and I'm still shaking when I think of it.
Anyone else every heard of this? Is Eden Isle haunted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 11 hr Eagle 12 20,628
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul 27 Responsibilty 938
News The trial of Ted Suhl, day 2: The Texas de Brazil Jul 27 Crying Shame 2
News Arkansas man sues police officer for excessive ... Jul 22 Shat 1
News GOP leaders approve convention rules, block ins... Jul 18 Jeff Brightone 1
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Jul 16 Anont 53
Found a wanted criminal, Justin Jeremiah Medders (Jan '10) Jul 12 Jeremiah Justin m... 10
More from around the web