Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas ...

“If it feels good, do it...”

Since: Jun 10

Out in the country,

#778 Oct 10, 2010
denise wrote:
does anyone know anything about the spot where the deer camp used to be on the road where the crossett light is??
Are you talking about in Monticello? If so my uncle died there while deer hunting about 7 years ago. He had a pistol strapped to his leg. As he was climbing either up or down his deer stand the gun went off. He was shot in the leg. He then fell down breaking his neck, which caused his death.
Christine

Melbourne, AR

#779 Oct 15, 2010
First off, I live in Gassville. I ride my bike at night all the time over the Cotter Bridge, and have never witnessed anything. I've heard the stories of voices and the girl and the dog. I've also heard that there was a boy who was thrown off the bridge- but I personally have never witnessed anything odd there.. It's a nice bike ride, a bit foggy in the wee morn hours- but quite and peaceful.
SwTLiLEm05

United States

#780 Oct 21, 2010
Anybody know any areas in the Fort Smith-Fayetteville, AR area that are for sure haunted and no flukes :) facebook.com/Swtlilem05
lessi

Jonesboro, AR

#781 Oct 23, 2010
excuse me sir, but jonsboro is getting alil outa hand....just sayin mr police officer
ur face

Jonesboro, AR

#782 Jan 8, 2011
Dakota Lemmons wrote:
hay i live near pocahontas and i would love to go somewhere to have a investigation ive done some resurce of my town history nothing exciting no murders or wat nots but i would love for someone to give me some information on a good haunted place in or near pocahontas Arkansas i would love you forever XD thanks
sincerly the weird ghost hunter, Dakota
this guy is a fake!!maybe if some1 gave him real info he wouldnt be....FAKE!! CONTACT HIM cuz his beliefs that somethings here has gotten out of hand..just kiddin love u kota...bt plz some1 give him real stuff....love courtney
killian young

United States

#783 Mar 22, 2011
Theres a place up in hackett arkansas thats a grave yard my dads friend peed on a which grave and some crazy stuff happened to him its between hackett and bananza
kaleb willstrop

Fayetteville, AR

#784 Jun 11, 2011
Dena wrote:
Dose anyone know anything about or how to get to the morrilton Hospital
The old hospital is easy to get to actually, its not too far from the first baptist church in morrilton. the only thing that may prevent you from actually visiting the hospital is the fact that before i left for Iraq, they started to renevate it into some sort of old folk home or something of the sort. Not exactly sure what it is now days, its been three years since i been there.

SPC. Willstrop, Kaleb
Becky-Spiro OK

Spiro, OK

#785 Jun 13, 2011
I heard there is a witch burried near a cemetary in/near Pocola, OK or Ft Smith, AR. Its right on the state line. We looked for a while one night and came home to our bed being covered in grass (no joke). I want to know if she's really burried out there. They say she has an all black headstone. There's a cemetary that is out there too but supposidly back in the day a "witch" couldn't be burried in a cemetary with normal folk so she is burried in a field, which I believe is now that electric plant thing ... any ideas?? Any info??
just want to know

Jonesboro, AR

#786 Jun 13, 2011
Sarah wrote:
Hey everyone!
Does anyone know where any haunted places or ghosts sightings are in Arkansas??(preferably Northeast, AR or Southwest, MO) Please respond or email me at [email protected] Thanks!!
Sarah
Ya there suppost to be a place in Jonesboro,AR and Eureak Springs,AR that suppost to be very Haunted according to local history Books and People!
b carson

Springfield, MO

#787 Aug 14, 2011
haha wrote:
Sarah I know of 2 places that are haunted, one is the macey cementary in monette and somewhere in missouri my friends say its called the light , its blocked off where u cant drive back there but we walked it and let me tell u its creepy old graves and crap its pretty cool though
What you are thinking of is called the "Spook Light"....friends have seen it and it is a must see.
hey

United States

#788 Aug 23, 2011
snapple wrote:
is there anything at knoble arkansas
i grow up there. Yes there thing that go on there.
lovey

Siloam Springs, AR

#789 Oct 20, 2011
does anybody know of any haunted houses or spook trails near siloam springs? If so email me at [email protected]
lovey

Siloam Springs, AR

#790 Oct 20, 2011
anybody there?
Dan

United States

#791 Oct 22, 2011
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>Boo I'm a ghost... come find me.. hehe

Check out Collins theatre, u can see a old couple sitting on balcony and u can feel things back stage.
adam yearian

Ponca City, OK

#792 Nov 3, 2011
Dena wrote:
Dose anyone know anything about or how to get to the morrilton Hospital
i know the morrilton hospital i lived half a block away u can see it on the hill me and some friends went in there even in the morge and didnt hear or find anything but cops waiting outside
michael

United States

#793 Mar 19, 2012
im looking into starting a paranormal group around mountain home arkansas if anyone would be interested in talking or joining you can find me on facebook at [email protected]
trish

Joplin, MO

#794 Mar 20, 2012
haha wrote:
Sarah I know of 2 places that are haunted, one is the macey cementary in monette and somewhere in missouri my friends say its called the light , its blocked off where u cant drive back there but we walked it and let me tell u its creepy old graves and crap its pretty cool though
just so you know these places are creepy and under alot of cop security for people vandalizing them.... another cemetary is Lee cemetary in verona mo
trish

Joplin, MO

#795 Mar 20, 2012
i would be interested in joining michael. i have been doind research on this since i was 18...now i am 27

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#796 Mar 20, 2012
I would love to hear some more stories.

My neighbor/friend and I go on our own little investigation here in Louisiana. We have several EVP's.
Lexi Bradley

Plainview, AR

#797 May 6, 2012
Are there really ghosts in cave city? YES! ghost sightings are found in my house 5 Jared Lane. it is a girl named Emma. Wish I could show you BUT SHE TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slideshow: Sister Rosetta Tharpe sign unveiled ... 10 hr wow 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Guest 40,019
News Staffing in county jails worrisome Oct 6 Guest 1 3
News Burn bans ordered in 6 counties Sep 28 LawMan 4
News Arkansas art teacher had sex with four students... Sep 25 Guest 6
Anyone Know who is showing the Boxing Match ton... Sep '17 Crystal 1
Neighbors Trash (Apr '06) Sep '17 Ted 88
More from around the web