Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas ...
wynnian

United States

#715 Apr 12, 2009
McCrory - American Greetings - Several workers have seen people or images walking past them inside the factory. One janitor saw a little boy dressed as an Indian standing at the bottom of the stairs then he vanished. One power truck driver screamed one night because she said a little boy was staring her in the face when she turned around and then he just disappeared.

McCrory – Riverside – Many people over the last hundred years have heard and seen many ghosts on the road and in their houses. Riverside was an old western town and also had a plantation. The legend is that some of the slaves that lived on the plantation lost some babies. Now the ghosts of women crying and looking for their babies are seen. There is also a blonde lady that can only be seen during a rain storm.

Old Mount Zion Cemetery in Cross County - The ghosts of pioneers, slaves, land owners and even Civil War veterans are said to walk the land.
for sure

Enterprise, AL

#716 Apr 14, 2009
joe peters wrote:
It is off of hwy 90 heading out of pocahontas. It is on the left hand side of the road
wrong church, Stoney Point church is in the stoney point community way out in the country. You are talking about Shiloh church and shiloh cemetary off of Hwy 90. The church burned down several years ago. A lot of teens go to the cemetary and say it is haunted. There is a cemetary out by Oak Ridge Central school that has a grave (Sam Seton) and the grass will not grow on it and when it snows there is snow on all the graves but that one.
Stephanie

Harrison, AR

#717 May 12, 2009
Ron Jeremy wrote:
Kellers Chappel cemetary im told is haunted, ive also heard The Forum is haunted.
where's it at??
this one is it

Dallas, TX

#718 May 13, 2009
parker home stead in harrisburg ar
razorback girl

Katy, TX

#719 May 20, 2009
crossett light in crossett arkanasas
Comman

Charleston, WV

#720 May 20, 2009
Sarah wrote:
Hey everyone!
Does anyone know where any haunted places or ghosts sightings are in Arkansas??(preferably Northeast, AR or Southwest, MO) Please respond or email me at [email protected] Thanks!!
Sarah
Sorry cant ressest try {Pocahontas]good place to start.HA HA HA im outta here.
truth

Charleston, WV

#721 May 20, 2009
for sure wrote:
<quoted text>wrong church, Stoney Point church is in the stoney point community way out in the country. You are talking about Shiloh church and shiloh cemetary off of Hwy 90. The church burned down several years ago. A lot of teens go to the cemetary and say it is haunted. There is a cemetary out by Oak Ridge Central school that has a grave (Sam Seton) and the grass will not grow on it and when it snows there is snow on all the graves but that one.
This is a relative of sam. how do you know this ?
have you watched this go on?
tell me.he was a very good man, nothing to be scared of.
res

Siloam Springs, AR

#722 May 20, 2009
dray and sister becky boo wrote:
Sarah there are two places in aurora missouri and siloam springs arkansas. we also want to know if anyone know of any hauntings towards harrisonville missouri besides the court house
Hi i'm not becky but could you tell me of the place(s) in siloam springs? thanks
truth

Charleston, WV

#723 May 21, 2009
for sure what happen to you
Friend

Charleston, WV

#724 May 21, 2009
lcw755 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miller Time
your quote wasent cute at all;
jeepballer

West Fork, AR

#725 Jun 15, 2009
Anyone ever heard of the hell house??
learning

Charleston, WV

#726 Jun 16, 2009
vswwsv2_at_yahoo_dot_com wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! My friend's and I go to see the light almost every weekend, I've never seen the light, but I'll never forget the first time I went to "crybaby" bridge. I was told by a friend that a woman drowned her children by that bridge and if you read the lords prayer the children will appear and if you read it backwards, the woman will appear. Well, we all stood around the "red symbol" as you called it,(which by the way has a pentagram painted in black on it now) and read the lord's prayer backwards, and then a few seconds later we saw a light under the water moving up current towards the bridge!! I stood watching till it got about 10 feet from the bridge. A couple of friends said as I was getting into the vehicle, they saw it climbing up the bridge, but I didn't see that, and one of them was drunk, but I was completly sober and I saw that light!
~Valerie~
check the light out ;you will find it somewhere
day or night.
learning

Charleston, WV

#727 Jun 16, 2009
out on hoshier lane at a certain place,an old
house used to be there,gone now oh out hwy 90
from pocahontas. anyway there are supose to be a headless horseman appear at 1 am.every night.on the
road in frount of house place.
the person you hate

Sikeston, MO

#728 Jun 16, 2009
learning wrote:
out on hoshier lane at a certain place,an old
house used to be there,gone now oh out hwy 90
from pocahontas. anyway there are supose to be a headless horseman appear at 1 am.every night.on the
road in frount of house place.
ummm sweety that is sleepy hollow.... dumbass
mrwupy

Dayton, OH

#729 Jun 24, 2009
I too am looking for good ghost hunting sites in NWA. I've found a few:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread349...

And this one:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread475...

I'm looking for more sites to explore and write about. I'm a freelance journalist who enjoys the paranormal. Contact me if your in the Fayetteville area and need someone to go along for the hunt. I have my own equipment.

[email protected]

Kennett, MO

#730 Jun 29, 2009
Marrys Chaple is haunted i heard! But it is in rector!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#731 Jun 30, 2009
didn't read all the posts to find out if anyone mentioned it already, but the cops will bust your ass for going to keller's chapel. trust me, i know from experience. it's better to just believe the stories of other people and stay out of that particular cemetery.
TinkersBelle

Benton, AR

#732 Jul 1, 2009
Ya'll need to try the Forrest City's City Hall. It is really haunted-and not in a good way.
Freak Show

Blytheville, AR

#733 Jul 6, 2009
the one wrote:
all the local craps pretty stupid because most of its on private property. Me and a group of friends recently went to Waverly Hills in louiseville kentucky. That place is haunted for sure! You will see, hear, and feel alot of crazy stuff. If you havent been you should go. We are going back in a few months so if there are any SERIOUS gh groups that would like to go with us let me know. We will talk with you and decide if your our kinda people lol.
Anyone interested in Waverly Hills should watch the movie "Death Tunnel" which is loosely based on the sanatorium. Although a lot of artistic license has been taken lol.
Sean

United States

#734 Jul 8, 2009
haha wrote:
Sarah I know of 2 places that are haunted, one is the macey cementary in monette and somewhere in missouri my friends say its called the light , its blocked off where u cant drive back there but we walked it and let me tell u its creepy old graves and crap its pretty cool though
Why don't you guys go to our website, and check out the forum? I'm Sean, a.k.a. Roach, I'm a paranormal investigator,and also part of the TAPS family, and on our site we have a list of several locations, some disclosed to the public. go to RVPRI.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr fact is 31,007
News Arkansas Governor's Mansion: a house divided Sun Jim Morrison 2
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) Sun ChristineM 19,907
News Right-Wing Media Run With "Unreliable" Arkansas... May 28 Three Rounds 1
Snitches May 27 111__111abc 2
News $280,000 salary at DHS has lawmakers talking May 24 Gillham and Dismang 17
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) May 23 Family Research C... 14
More from around the web