NWA Ghost Hunter

Bentonville, AR

#651 Jul 27, 2008
Hey, anyone know any haunted places in the Northwest Arkansas area?
Karis

United States

#652 Jul 28, 2008
Hey I live in Benton Ar and I am tryin to find some haunted places to go to anyone got any ideas
Tara jonesboro ar

Mountain Home, AR

#653 Jul 28, 2008
I have seen the senath light more than once. just go and wait. sometimes you have to wait a while. maybe even over an hour but it will come. just be patient. it's really kindof interesting more than scary when u do see it..to me anyway
haunting

Breckenridge, TX

#654 Jul 28, 2008
marion wrote:
has anyone heard of a haunted house in either Joiner or Wilson Ar? If so where is it?
I was in this house as a child. There is a house and tree in Bassett, more than 50 years ago, a black man was hung in a tree in front of the House because he raped a " deaf mute" girl that lived there. His spirit is still there because he did not do it. Family story( many years later) was a family member did it. Anyway,On the main hwy 61 when you get to Bassett ,there was a Store,filling station,business and behind it was a big White House and the tree. I have not been there in over 30 years. I don't know it any of it is still there. But I bet his spirit is still there. In Wilson, there were many stories about the train station being haunted and as for Joiner,there was not any stories handed down to me about it.

“An cow jumped over the moon”

Since: Jul 08

Bean Patch,USA

#655 Jul 30, 2008
Yea man the Ark-Mo is full of spooks! Just walk down the street and you can see em'in broad day light .
Blind Atrocity

Abernathy, TX

#656 Aug 1, 2008
Dena wrote:
Dose anyone know anything about or how to get to the morrilton Hospital
If you're talking about the Old Morrilton hospital, it has been revamped. It's a home for the elderly now. Regardless, what you need to do is take exit 108 and follower that road out. You'll eventually come to a bridge that crosses over Highway 64. You'll need to turn off and go down to that high way and make a right. Keep driving til you hit the first stoplight. At that stoplight make a left. Follow that road until it ends, and make a right. Once you get that far, you can't miss it.:D
LIBBY

Wynne, AR

#657 Aug 4, 2008
THE CIVIL WAR CEMETARY IN HELENA IS REAL PEACEFUL, DONT KNOW IF IT IS HAUNTED
bombpopbambi

United States

#658 Aug 27, 2008
Karis wrote:
Hey I live in Benton Ar and I am tryin to find some haunted places to go to anyone got any ideas
How about the old Monte Ne Hotel near Roger or Spook Holler in Sonora, The Old Main (the old middle school building)in Huntsville, or the creepiest Marshall Ford near Old Alabam,real spooky over there.
Jake

Waynesboro, MS

#659 Sep 29, 2008
me and a friend know of a house that is supposably haunted in cave city. when people move in, they only stay about a month, and then wont get their stuff unless in the daylight. We are going to try and stay the night one night, if anyone is interested in the area, email me at emt21937@yahoo.com.
Check it

United States

#660 Sep 29, 2008
Jake wrote:
me and a friend know of a house that is supposably haunted in cave city. when people move in, they only stay about a month, and then wont get their stuff unless in the daylight. We are going to try and stay the night one night, if anyone is interested in the area, email me at emt21937@yahoo.com.
http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong / Check this room out!
This way

United States

#661 Sep 29, 2008
http://www.rumdesign.com/wrong/ (Check tis room out)

Since: Aug 08

Paragould, AR

#662 Oct 2, 2008
Hey, I live in Paragould. Me and a friend of mine are new to this... We are looking for places in the Northeast Arkansas/ Southwest Missouri area. We've been to Keller's Chapel in Jonesboro and McGrew Cemetery in Senath. Where are some other places in the area with actual Paranormal activity?
carter

Paragould, AR

#663 Oct 4, 2008
hay guys im carter and we are pgh paragulod ghost hunters if you guys have enny questions look us up on my space look under carter carter tanks
NAPS

College Station, TX

#664 Oct 4, 2008
We have a list on our website www.northarkansasparanormalsociety.com feel free to add to it on the blog. We are under re-construction with new photos evp's and more, keep checking back.
NAPS

College Station, TX

#665 Oct 5, 2008
Brenda wrote:
Hey all. my husband and I do a lot of Ghost Hunting. We live outside of Harrison. We are always looking for cool spoys to go. We are going hunting in Rogers/Springdale area Thursday. Anyone know of any places in that area. I would love more info/directions to the places in Mtn. View. Thanks for any help
can you get in the old Dog Patch, it would be interesting just to photograph it. might even be a spook there it was a happy place.
NAPS

College Station, TX

#666 Oct 5, 2008
I keep hearing about the old Biggers Bed and Breakfast in Hardy being active, has anyone ever stayed there or investigated it?

www.northarkansasparanormalsociety.com
Bella Vista, AR

#667 Oct 13, 2008
Hi all, I am really interested in getting into ghost hunting. I'm looking for locations in the NWA area as well as a small group in which to visit these locations with. I'm serious and would like to meet up with others that want to do some real investigations. If you know of any locations or are interrested in getting together for a REAL investigation, please e-mail me at karmatsmith@gmail.com and thanks.
claytonsmom

Waynesboro, MS

#668 Oct 13, 2008
I live in cave city and wanted to know more about witches hollow, I asked my 85 year old great aunt that was born and raised in cave city, she had never heard of it or a village burning. And I want to know what year this may have happened. I would like to research it further. Any info comtact me at claytonsmom08@yahoo.com
Lisa

Aubrey, TX

#669 Oct 13, 2008
I have been to witches hollow in cave city well it is not actually in cave city you have to park on the side of the road and walk to it most people don't know that it is there.
Tevin

United States

#670 Oct 14, 2008
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this indian burial ground exactally? I live in Forrest City I just don't know how to change the location that appears under my name
WHERE IS THIS? CAN YOU TELL ME THE STREET ITS ON?
E-mail address: ttocstevin@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Could be 30,517
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 3 hr Captain Yesterday 75
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 21 hr thetruth 2,841
Does Mike Huckabee want to president or Beyonce... Mon Billy Ringo 28
Former Arkansas Legislator Hudson Hallum Senten... (Jul '13) Mon No drugs 57
Panel dismisses ethics complaint against Arkans... Jan 24 Camilo Cienfuegos 1
Beyonce's Group Mate Confronts Mike Huckabee on... Jan 24 TheAfroHedgehog 1
More from around the web