United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

redrooster wrote:
i'm looking for info on the Crossett Light off of Highway52 in crossett(Duh!) i've been there several times with my brother. he believes he has seen it but he has not convinced me. I'm still a critic until i see a headless man.
sorry, but that'll never happen! you never see the man, just the light, it floats around, usually starts out at a distance and gets closer--not always though.(i'm from crossett!)
workwanderrestwh enIcan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

There is a Ghost Light in Crosett, that I've seen 40 or 50 times. something really happens there, I believe the road its seen on was once a RR track easement. don't know if its really a haunting, or some natural phenomenon, but we,
like many others I'm sure, Tryed to catch up to it in the car one night and could'nt and we were flying down that dirt road with lights off and we got close enough that we could see the light reflecting off the hood, but never caught up to it....quite strange
workwanderrestwh enIcan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

I'm from El Dorado
jody

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2008

marion

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2008

has anyone heard of a haunted house in either Joiner or Wilson Ar? If so where is it?
Kimberly

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2008

ashley wrote:
Does anyone know how to get to the witch's hollow near cave city arkansas? please email me at ashleymirandahall@hotmail.com I've been trying to locate it for a few months now.
I am trying to find out how to get to witches hollow. Did you ever get directions?
julie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

has anyone had anything weird happen to them in Loback cemetary outside of Alpena Ar. in Boone county
LaDonna

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

WideAwake wrote:
This is not north Ark. but check out Gurdon Arkansas, the Gurdon lights, Perla, Ark. the haunted tracks, haunted from troop train wreck in WW 2 and night watchman run over by train in 1928, still seen along track some nights carrying lantern and last but not least, check out Huckabee's brain, haunted for years from smoking too much ignorance. See you at stormfront.com
Please, the man you are talking about that was killed on the tracks was my great-grandfather and none of us have heard this haunting story. My mother saw the troop train wreck firsthand.
Who are you and where did you hear the story about my great-grandfather, I can tell you his name and that he was a town marshall.
LaDonna

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2008

I am also NOT FROM RIO VISTA, TX
I AM IN ARKANSAS
my house

Hot Springs National Park, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

i know of mayberry inn in hot springs ar and have been inside both day and night. we have video where we didnt see any thing the whole time we were there then when we were leaving we asked for someone to at least wave bye and in the window appeared something white in the form of a woman. who knows???? as far as blood stains... i never seen them and i've lived here forever and been there at least once a year and really wish people would quit destroying the place.
Tara

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

where is the best haunted place ever close to Poplar Bluff, Missouri???
Scarlett Letter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

There is a witch living in the TIREE sub divison of BELLA VISTA off Evanton by Highlands. Drugs and potions she plays around a camp fire
cooty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

hitman1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sarah. Have you ever inquired about the former Blytheville (Eaker) Air Force Base? I was stationed there the last 3 years it was open and I had heard stories about people seeing apparitions out on the flightline. There is supposed to be an Indian burial ground out there, and they say that's where the activity stems from. Hope that might help you. Happy haunting!
I don;t know if you know this already, but for the past several years the Arkansas State Archeological Society has been doing an excavation of an ancient Indian village on the air base. They have regular tours, but they are in the daytime.
cac

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

My grandmother lived in Newport, AR and lived at 201 Elm Street. Caddy-cornered to her house was a large 3 story house that belonged to Miss Bessie. The house was empty most of the time when I visited my grandmother, mostly because it was said to be haunted and they couldn't keep tenants because of this. It was a beautiful old house but it was eventually torn down to allow for business development. Does anyone know more about this? I'd really like to know more if anyone has heard any of these stories. Thank! Cindy Chambers
daniemarie

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

Some people from work and I go out to places every week or two. We're in Bentonville, AR. We're always looking for new places in the area to go. You can check out the pictures I've taken on my myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/daniedoyle
Some places that we go are:
Monte Ne
Cross Hollows
Rader Rd
Wann Cemetery
Sulphur Springs PD
Ruddick
Pea Ridge Battlefield section
Benton County Admin Building

If anybody has some other places, or you want some information about places we've been, feel free to email me.
daniemariegray@gmail.com
Casper

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

sue wrote:
barnhill cementary in driggs arkansas
Go too my Web Site : signsoftheozarks.org (see you there!)
Casper

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

If you are looking to go on Ghost hunting investigations, go to my Web Site : signsoftheozarks.org (see you there!)
Casper

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

hunch wrote:
Might want to check out a video that shows some local info."Tales and Legends of the Ozarks".
If you all can get a change go to my WEB SITE : signsoftheozarks.org ( SEE you There!)
Casper

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Stayin Home Scared wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ghost Connection of Springdale,Arkansas.
Have you checked the "SPOOK LIGHT" in Joplin,Missouri ? I hear that is some real scary stuff & things goin' on there, DUDE ! go check it out and let us, WE THE PEOPLE know~~~~OK ?
Thanks Ghost Connection, you sure got a FINE WEBSITE !
Stayin' Home Scared
Hi, I'am Casper from SIGNS Paranormal group here in Fayetteville, Ar. and have done a DOC-O for the UofA 3 yrs. ago about the light called SPOOKED, It is real as I have seen them! And it seems every State has one or more.I have gone over the years to see at least 5 of these lights, and we still can't get the rite answer on what makes them. Check out our WEB SITE: www/signsoftheozarks.org Thanks,Casper
daniemarie

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

I actually have that video...I just fell asleep trying to watch it though. I've got a couple books too, but they don't give exact locations very well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 601 - 620 of778
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••