Ghosts and Haunted spots in Arkansas ...
brad_h_nelson

Lepanto, AR

#611 Apr 9, 2008
the latest haunted place ive been to is at westside middle school. go there at night on the anniversary of the shooting and u will hear some weird sounds and also hear screaming and crying.
hitman1

Kennett, MO

#612 Apr 10, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Hey everyone!
Does anyone know where any haunted places or ghosts sightings are in Arkansas??(preferably Northeast, AR or Southwest, MO) Please respond or email me at [email protected] Thanks!!
Sarah
Hi Sarah. Have you ever inquired about the former Blytheville (Eaker) Air Force Base? I was stationed there the last 3 years it was open and I had heard stories about people seeing apparitions out on the flightline. There is supposed to be an Indian burial ground out there, and they say that's where the activity stems from. Hope that might help you. Happy haunting!
arkie

Ozark, AR

#613 Apr 12, 2008
Hey girl, go to Praire Creek Store outside Rogers on Hwy 12 and ask for a vcr tape called haunted places in the ozarks or something similar, it has many places in the area and the stories that go with them. The store out at Monte Ne also has a different tape with the same subject. Both are good and the places are well described. Have fun.... Check out pea Ridge Military Park also....

Since: Apr 08

Harrison, AR

#614 Apr 15, 2008
Does anyone know any haunted places around Harrison, Arkansas or the surrounding areas
Delta Paranormal Society

Roe, AR

#615 Apr 16, 2008
Recruiting New Members
Delta Paranormal Society

Roe, AR

#616 Apr 16, 2008
We are looking for some one that has no fear and and experience with computers and cameras please notify me at [email protected] ociety.com we live in Forrest City Ark Thank You
terry tigue

Reno, NV

#617 Apr 16, 2008
cheak out amity it has a lot of goasts.
MEXICANGURL345

Boise, ID

#618 Apr 18, 2008
kevin fahrenbruch wrote:
<quoted text>I am so sick of the mexicans one day all us white people are going to realize that its to late to do anything the time to act is now wake up people id hate to have to say told ya'll so but geeze man enough is enough already 5 years ago you couldnt hardly even find a person of ''spanish descent'' now their breeding like rabbitts and what kills me is they get so much help from big brother our great government to bad the confederacy didnt win im not talking about slavery or any thing like that the csa was going to end that anyway but the meztizos arent wanted here go back across the border.And why should we have to suffer the indignity of pressing spanish or english when we go to an atm machine not to mention all the pollitically correct liberals that are so afraid of offendinf someone that they sell out their own people and put up dual language advertisements in spanish and english ,geeze i mustve been really brainwashed in school i thought that this was the us of a not the republic of mexico if you think i need to chill then just wait 5 to 10 years so i can scream down youre ignorant liberal throat told ya so i really cringe when i hear about amnesty and their rights they have no rights most of them are illegal and they dont even try to learn the language they just force their culture on us the southern states has always been 2 cultures white and black and i pray it stays that way,Where i live in the river valley /ozarks area its a mass invasion but their weapons are procreation wow have a baby and then the whole extended family can com live here for free off our taxpaying money all the politicians care about is the mexican vote were being sold out wake up please. sorry about being so harsh-kf
first of all,u need to getta life cause im mexican and we do all ur shit ass jobs yall wont do and we get paid less.i hate racist ppl. why u have to be like dat?? take away all mexicans and u aingt got shit!!!!!deal with it and chinga tu madre pinche puto culero.......
MEXICANGURL345

Boise, ID

#619 Apr 18, 2008
i live in sw mo and i was wondering if any body knows some haunted places around here. ive been to the spooklight, and peace church cemetary and mt. hope cemetary.i really would like to know of more places round here. thanx!
MEXICANGURL345

Boise, ID

#620 Apr 18, 2008
michael wrote:
Im a ghost hunter I have seen and I have been pushed by a ghost a friend of mine is also a ghost hunter we would like to talk to any one who would like to join are group
im sure me and my two friends would be interested.we love to got o haunted places, but are too scared and would like tog o with some one who knows what there doing.my email is [email protected] thank you!!

Bossier City, LA

#621 Apr 25, 2008
Ashley wrote:
Hey Sarah. have you check out the bono bridge? Its suppose to be really creepy. I've been there during the day, and it is very freaky. Also I've heard that somewhere in Bono, you can see a girl chasing her head down the railroad tracks after a train comes through, I haven't heard much about it lately, but I'm doing research for a trip for places around where I live that are haunted. I'm a ASU student and just found out that The Wilson is haunted, also Cr. forest is also suppose to be haunted, along with all the rumors going around about it.
Me and a few of my friends actually went to bono bridge one night and stood on the bridge while the train blew right underneath us...it'll get your adrenaline flowing but we saw nothing whatsoever concerning ghosts....do not go by yourself though there are freaks out there that wait for loners
Barb

Vilonia, AR

#622 Apr 28, 2008
There's a haunted old cemetary outside of the small town of Enola in central Ar. Tales of innkeeper who killed travelers and dropped them over the bluffs behind his stage stop. People have seen many strange things in the haunted ditch and unexplained things in the road that passes by the old cemetary. My niece, brother-in-law and sister saw a headless man walking the ditch. Scared them to death! Story was written up in the Log-Cabin Democrat several years ago, it's called Hardin Hill.
MarieB

United States

#623 May 4, 2008
Dayla wrote:
<quoted text> Sarah, How far are you willing to travel from Para? There are a couple small places in Mt View AR. One place is said to be ghost but have yet seen any kind of findings there. However there is one house that have been looked at by real ghost hunters and most of them have left the house and promised to never return again. Might be a good place to look. I have been to this house once and what I seen was pretty scary. Might be worth checking in to if you are willing to venture that far from home.
Lived in Mtn View for many years, never heard of those. where is that one you said was "pretty scary"? Would like to check it out next time I visit.
gurdon light --Gurdon Ar

Little Rock, AR

#624 May 4, 2008
I have seen the Gurdon light! I was 19 at the time, me my sister and the guys we were dating decided to see if the rumors were true -- I can honestly swear to it. We walked the railroad tracks ( the train had not run on these tracks for years if it had been an active track i would never had done it) about a mile and saw a green light ahead of us and then it came down the tracks toward us and went past us real fast. Turned around and it was behind us and came back toward us and did this several times. We had walked over three trestles so we knew it was no friends playing tricks.
The legend is a caboose man had lost his head and is looking for it.
I would like to go back and see it again, but the law travels the road that the tracks cross plus I'm older and wiser --leave it to the younger crowd. Hope there is others that has seen the light and will comment
buddhapuffs_19

Oakland, CA

#625 May 5, 2008
MEXICANGURL345 wrote:
i live in sw mo and i was wondering if any body knows some haunted places around here. ive been to the spooklight, and peace church cemetary and mt. hope cemetary.i really would like to know of more places round here. thanx!
Hey I live in Springfield, some friends and I recently started our own paranormal research/hunting group, we've got a few hot spots near here, there's Danforth Cemetery in NE springfield, Kerr Cemetery between billings and Republic, which i've noticed to be especially active (i have NEVER taken anyone out there who didn't see anything supernatural or otherwise unexplained)for the sole purpose of deterring mass amounts of sightseers at these locations,(even the dead don't wanna be bothered some times) i won't include exact directions here, but if you would like more details, feel free to contact me @ [email protected]
-- thanx!
p.s. you're right, buddy, and i hate rascist ppl, too. i think they should find something to be happy about for themselves and not be so worried about everyone else that's not their concern!
cheyenne

Cave Springs, AR

#626 May 6, 2008
i just went to the glowing house last night...it was creepy, but not that scary
it has motion sensor lights on the house which freaked the crap out of us but other than that it was just a house

they are tearing it down
crazyhorse

United States

#627 May 7, 2008
the school house at parker pioneer in white hall is pretty creepy some have seen things in there and and heard stuuff
Delta Paranormal Society

Roe, AR

#628 May 8, 2008
can you tell me the location of this school?
brad_h_nelson wrote:
the latest haunted place ive been to is at westside middle school. go there at night on the anniversary of the shooting and u will hear some weird sounds and also hear screaming and crying.
Delta Paranormal Society

Roe, AR

#629 May 8, 2008
Hello I'm the founder of Delta Paranormal Society, we are located just west of memphis about 40 miles in a town named Forrest City Ark, We are looking for people that has the time and commitment to join a growing team of paranormal investigators that goals are seeking out the truth of paranormal activity.we've had our fair share of documented sightings and audio, In this organization fear cannot be a factor, If you have any fear or cannot overcome it then we can't use you because you would only be a danger to yourself, we are looking for someone with some experience, If anyone is interested go to my page deltaparanormalsociety.com
Katie

United States

#630 May 8, 2008
Hey if you know of any good places to check out in AR please email me..

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Red Cloud 38,731
Men Aug 11 JOE 4
RIP Glen Campbell Aug 8 rhinestone cowboy 1
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot Aug 4 U FARTTED 60
Thinking of relocating to Van buren Jul 29 JOE 1
What Happened to Morgan Nick of Alma, Arkansas? (Jun '07) Jul 28 Have hope 66
News Our growth story Jul '17 Fat As Liz 29
More from around the web