Dayla

United States

#22 Aug 2, 2006
Kellers Chapel? what is the story behind that?Never head that Kellers had spirits, does anyone know what the story on that is? I would love to check that out.
sue

United States

#23 Aug 2, 2006
barnhill cementary in driggs arkansas
Steven

United States

#24 Aug 2, 2006
Brenda wrote:
Hey all. my husband and I do a lot of Ghost Hunting. We live outside of Harrison. We are always looking for cool spoys to go. We are going hunting in Rogers/Springdale area Thursday. Anyone know of any places in that area. I would love more info/directions to the places in Mtn. View. Thanks for any help
Brenda, I will try to get you street name and # of the house in Mt View, I to have head of it and its many stories. Maybe we could team up on some places around too. I would love to have some other people to go ghost hunting with. Little to scary to go by my self.
Brenda

United States

#25 Aug 3, 2006
Thank you very much Steven. Yes that would be cool we love to ghost hunt, here is our email weenkie_@webtv.net drop us an email.
hunch

Rogers, AR

#26 Aug 3, 2006
Might want to check out a video that shows some local info."Tales and Legends of the Ozarks".
Caleb

United States

#27 Aug 4, 2006
Can anyone tell me where Keller's Chapel is at in Jonesboro? I tried finding it the other night and couldn't find it......Someone please help me out here.
Tabi

Fayetteville, AR

#28 Aug 4, 2006
Hey guys..I just moved to Mt. View...I love to Ghost Hunt. I just havent Found any Hot spots to go anywhere near Here...So if anyone can help me out, that would be Great. My Email is razorbladekiss_6767@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from someone soon!! Thanks a bunch
clifford

Auburn Hills, MI

#29 Aug 9, 2006
Steven wrote:
<quoted text> Brenda, I will try to get you street name and # of the house in Mt View, I to have head of it and its many stories. Maybe we could team up on some places around too. I would love to have some other people to go ghost hunting with. Little to scary to go by my self.
every time i have heard of a hunted house or place i have went and checked it out...why would you be scared to go by your self..i would rather be alone..that way i dont have to worry about some one else..i can hear and see better by myself with out someone else making noise..never found a ghost..but have found the cause of story several times...from bats making noise..to fox fire glowing at night..i even took some boys to see eyes glowing out of the dark..never told them it was really fox fire...my own boys tripped out over it...untill i walked them up to it..it really looked like eyes on a head..really it was fox fire on a peace of rotton wood..it glowed on certain nights.depends on moon and mositure in air
Justin

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Aug 10, 2006
Caleb wrote:
Can anyone tell me where Keller's Chapel is at in Jonesboro? I tried finding it the other night and couldn't find it......Someone please help me out here.
Keller's Chapel is down Southwest Drive. Go down the interstate to the southwest drive exit. Cross over the bypass on S.W. Drive go straight for 3 or 4 miles. There is a church on the corner of Kellers Chapel Rd and S.W. Drive on the left. When you see the church turn right and go straight. Kellers Chapel is on the left about a mile or two down.
NWA Ghost Connection

Rogers, AR

#31 Aug 10, 2006
I am a real ghost hunter and I would like to check out this house you speak of. You can visit my site at www.ghostconnection.net I am interested.

Thanks
NWA Ghost Connection

Rogers, AR

#32 Aug 10, 2006
I am a real ghost hunter and am interested in this house you speak of. check out my site at www.ghostconnection.net I am interested if you can help.
Dayla wrote:
<quoted text> Sarah, How far are you willing to travel from Para? There are a couple small places in Mt View AR. One place is said to be ghost but have yet seen any kind of findings there. However there is one house that have been looked at by real ghost hunters and most of them have left the house and promised to never return again. Might be a good place to look. I have been to this house once and what I seen was pretty scary. Might be worth checking in to if you are willing to venture that far from home.
NWA Ghost Connection

Rogers, AR

#33 Aug 10, 2006
If anyone knows of anymore haunted locations please email me at nwaghostconnection@yahoo.com I would love to check them out.
Stayin Home Scared

United States

#34 Aug 13, 2006
NWA Ghost Connection wrote:
I am a real ghost hunter and am interested in this house you speak of. check out my site at www.ghostconnection.net I am interested if you can help.
<quoted text>
Hey Ghost Connection of Springdale,Arkansas.
Have you checked the "SPOOK LIGHT" in Joplin,Missouri ? I hear that is some real scary stuff & things goin' on there, DUDE ! go check it out and let us, WE THE PEOPLE know~~~~OK ?
Thanks Ghost Connection, you sure got a FINE WEBSITE !
Stayin' Home Scared
Pablo Romero

Manila, AR

#35 Aug 14, 2006
Leachville hunted see maney spirts
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#36 Aug 16, 2006
Ok, so far in my ghost hunting, this is what I've checked out and this is what I've seen so far that I can remember. I've been to Craighead lake (A boy drowned there a while back and sometimes people still see him and talk to him) and Kellers chapel (people have seen rings of fire and have heard babies crying supposedly since the 9 keller babies died and were buried there)*Be careful if you check this one out, devil worship was reported out there at one time and animal remains were found* both places in Jonesboro. I havn't seen anything there yet. Myself, my husband, and my sister in law have also gone to Wilcox RD train tracks in Poplar bluff, MO (What happened there is posted on this website if you'd like to read it: http://www.missourighosts.net/wilcoxroadstori... It's the story with the initials "SD" at the bottom and it's one of the last entries) We've also gone to Senath light in Missouri.(I've seen that one and also heard that you can sometimes record out there and get feedback with weird sounds sometimes. We recorded and got what sounds like a scream.) We've also gone to macey cemetary in monette (I believe that's the name of it. it's right before you get to monette city limits) We were told it was supposedly haunted and we picked up something on a voice recorder that we can't figure out exactly what "it's" saying (According to other people who have listened to our tape, it sounds like "Get".) We went to Dexter, MO last weekend. We went to Dexter cemetary, Hagy cemetary (where I saw a shadow walking behind the cemetary sign but no person.) and Sadlers cemetary. We also went to "Boogie woods" in Dexter where a girl named Linda Johnson was raped and killed in there in 1978 and her body was found on the lawn of an old church in those woods. Also, a while back, a woman (who was supposedly a witch) killed her husband in their cabin in those woods and he is still seen walking around. I've been to other places but it's late and I can't remember off hand all of them. If anyone would like to email me, it's browneyes2304@hotmail.com

Sarah
vigilante48

Spiro, OK

#37 Aug 18, 2006
Sarah wrote:
Ok, cool.
The Senath light I saw last weekend. It was so creepy.
hey Sarah, I went to see "the light" when I was a teenager back in the 60s! I am not sure of what I saw that night, but on a perfectly clear night with the moon shining, we were stopped under a tree, and all of a sudden there was a big burst of light up above the tree... we jumped off the car and hauled flesh out of that place... I have not been back.
Do you remember how to get there? all I know is we went to Senath and stopped at a gin to ask directions and went down a dirt/gravel road.
What did you see? please describe. thanks,
VIGILANTE/VIGILANT FOR USA
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#38 Aug 23, 2006
Hey :) We used HWY 412 to get there. If you're going towards Kennett, you take a right at junction for HWY N and go straight down that road for a couple of miles til you hit a V in the road. At the V should be a sign on the right for a road that goes down to Lulu baptist church. Don't take any road in the V, but the road furthest right. Go straight down that road and just before you get to Lulu church take a left onto County road 602. It's a little dirt road. We went straight down the road and crossed the bridge ("Crybaby" bridge - It will probally still have a red symbol painted on it) and turned around to face the way we came and stopped before crossing the bridge the 2nd time. We turned the car off and flashed the lights 3 times. Right then the car (that was off and in park) started moving backwards. I looked back and the light was behind us.(I think about 15 ft away). So we left quick. When we were getting ready to turn back onto 412, my sister noticed a light in the field that just "went off". She pointed it out and I had just missed it but I figured she was just spooked. Not even 15 seconds after I looked it came back on about 20 or 25 ft to the right of where she saw it. I had always heard of it chasing some people but I wouldn't have thought it'd chase us to the Hwy. but it did. it was a yellowish light that kinda looked like a lantern from a distance. Hope my directions help :)
vigilante48 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Sarah, I went to see "the light" when I was a teenager back in the 60s! I am not sure of what I saw that night, but on a perfectly clear night with the moon shining, we were stopped under a tree, and all of a sudden there was a big burst of light up above the tree... we jumped off the car and hauled flesh out of that place... I have not been back.
Do you remember how to get there? all I know is we went to Senath and stopped at a gin to ask directions and went down a dirt/gravel road.
What did you see? please describe. thanks,
VIGILANTE/VIGILANT FOR USA
vswwsv2_at_yahoo _dot_com

Paragould, AR

#39 Aug 24, 2006
Sarah wrote:
Hey :) We used HWY 412 to get there. If you're going towards Kennett, you take a right at junction for HWY N and go straight down that road for a couple of miles til you hit a V in the road. At the V should be a sign on the right for a road that goes down to Lulu baptist church. Don't take any road in the V, but the road furthest right. Go straight down that road and just before you get to Lulu church take a left onto County road 602. It's a little dirt road. We went straight down the road and crossed the bridge ("Crybaby" bridge - It will probally still have a red symbol painted on it) and turned around to face the way we came and stopped before crossing the bridge the 2nd time. We turned the car off and flashed the lights 3 times. Right then the car (that was off and in park) started moving backwards. I looked back and the light was behind us.(I think about 15 ft away). So we left quick. When we were getting ready to turn back onto 412, my sister noticed a light in the field that just "went off". She pointed it out and I had just missed it but I figured she was just spooked. Not even 15 seconds after I looked it came back on about 20 or 25 ft to the right of where she saw it. I had always heard of it chasing some people but I wouldn't have thought it'd chase us to the Hwy. but it did. it was a yellowish light that kinda looked like a lantern from a distance. Hope my directions help :)
<quoted text>
Hey! My friend's and I go to see the light almost every weekend, I've never seen the light, but I'll never forget the first time I went to "crybaby" bridge. I was told by a friend that a woman drowned her children by that bridge and if you read the lords prayer the children will appear and if you read it backwards, the woman will appear. Well, we all stood around the "red symbol" as you called it,(which by the way has a pentagram painted in black on it now) and read the lord's prayer backwards, and then a few seconds later we saw a light under the water moving up current towards the bridge!! I stood watching till it got about 10 feet from the bridge. A couple of friends said as I was getting into the vehicle, they saw it climbing up the bridge, but I didn't see that, and one of them was drunk, but I was completly sober and I saw that light!
~Valerie~
vswwsv2_at_yahoo _dot_com

Paragould, AR

#40 Aug 24, 2006
Sarah wrote:
Ok, cool.
The Senath light I saw last weekend. It was so creepy.
I'm from paragould as well, we should hang out and check out some places together. My friend's and I are running out of places to check out!
Jeff

Houston, TX

#41 Aug 24, 2006
A ghost on the Elk River called the Grey Lady has been seen by many. On a dirt(Cr-Sw5961) road off of H Highway from Pineville and Noel that overlooks the river. Ask around and ask where is "Big Rock" is. Have to go at night and be quite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton School sets Puzzle Day in LR (Mar '14) 26 min ALI DARI MALAYSIA 4
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 hr Even Steven 2,607
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr BARNEYII 30,462
skype fun? Wed jenniferisawesome4 1
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? Dec 22 You Damn Fool 101
hot white girl on skype Dec 18 xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
Convention and Visitors Bureau digital campaign... Dec 12 TriCounty Player 1
More from around the web