1 - 20 of 780 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2014
First Prev
of 39
Next Last
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#1 Jul 25, 2006
Hey everyone!
Does anyone know where any haunted places or ghosts sightings are in Arkansas??(preferably Northeast, AR or Southwest, MO) Please respond or email me at browneyes2304@hotmail.com. Thanks!!
Sarah
haha

Monette, AR

#2 Jul 25, 2006
Sarah how old r u?
Ron Jeremy

Manila, AR

#3 Jul 25, 2006
Kellers Chappel cemetary im told is haunted, ive also heard The Forum is haunted.
Jeff

Des Moines, IA

#5 Jul 25, 2006
haha wrote:
Sarah how old r u?
This is not a dating or a match making forum. Go somewhere else if that is your interest.
Ignore the creep Sarah. Go to Eureka Springs, that is a beautiful little town.
haha

Monette, AR

#6 Jul 25, 2006
Excuse me jeff, kiss my butt. The reason I ask sarah her age was cuz i know some spots that are supposely haunted and the ppl i go with there wanted to know her age to invite her.so mind ur own business and chill.
Ron Jeremy

Manila, AR

#7 Jul 25, 2006
Hornersville Cemetary ive been told is haunted. Not for sure on that one.
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#8 Jul 25, 2006
Thanks for the help =-)There's definately some places we havn't checked out yet.(I usually check out the "haunted" places with my best friend)

Oh and I'm 20

Sarah
haha

Monette, AR

#9 Jul 26, 2006
Sarah I know of 2 places that are haunted, one is the macey cementary in monette and somewhere in missouri my friends say its called the light , its blocked off where u cant drive back there but we walked it and let me tell u its creepy old graves and crap its pretty cool though
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#10 Jul 26, 2006
Ok, cool.
The Senath light I saw last weekend. It was so creepy.
Dayla

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2006
Sarah wrote:
Ok, cool.
The Senath light I saw last weekend. It was so creepy.
Sarah, How far are you willing to travel from Para? There are a couple small places in Mt View AR. One place is said to be ghost but have yet seen any kind of findings there. However there is one house that have been looked at by real ghost hunters and most of them have left the house and promised to never return again. Might be a good place to look. I have been to this house once and what I seen was pretty scary. Might be worth checking in to if you are willing to venture that far from home.
Shadow Rai

Madison, WI

#12 Jul 27, 2006
1875 Peel Mansion Museum & Heritage Gardens in Bentonville AR
is actually pretty cool too.

http://www.peelmansion.org/

*^_^* All the Best, Shad
clifford

Auburn Hills, MI

#13 Jul 30, 2006
when you enter a house or other place that sounds like its haunted..all kinds of weird sounds...better find the bats..they roost in walls ceilings attic..any where you would not expect them to be..in old houses they even get in kitchen cabinets and open the doors..some times they are hard to see..clung up tite aginst the wall inside cabinets..i bet bats is the cause of more haunted houses than any thing else..out side at night most haunts are large owls..or cougers...if something comes out of the dark knoxs your light out of your hand like a spirit you never see nothing..better watch out that was a couger[panther]in the south..just get away from there carefull...off course you got gun and dogs call dogs in they will find and tree that spirit
WideAwake

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 30, 2006
This is not north Ark. but check out Gurdon Arkansas, the Gurdon lights, Perla, Ark. the haunted tracks, haunted from troop train wreck in WW 2 and night watchman run over by train in 1928, still seen along track some nights carrying lantern and last but not least, check out Huckabee's brain, haunted for years from smoking too much ignorance. See you at stormfront.com
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#15 Jul 31, 2006
Ok, Cool
Bishop-former Benton Co

Vancouver, WA

#16 Jul 31, 2006
Sarah, Go to Google.com and type in: Gurdon, Arkansas Spook Light. Brings up an interesting page. The Gurdon light, complete with railroad tracks, was featured on Unsolved Mysteries .. and was re-run within the last year.

Also North of Siloam Springs, Arkansas and into N.E. Oklahoma is the Spook Light which was featured in the Tulsa World within the past year.

Good luck on these interesting phenomenae. Shorty
spook

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2006
Gravity Hill in Alma, AR......will freak you out! Anyone else heard of this????
Sarah

Spiro, OK

#18 Jul 31, 2006
I've never gone to Alma but I've gone to gravity hill in Helena, AR... it's cool. Also in helena, there's an old civil war confederate cemetary that alot of folks have said is haunted. I dunno if it is or not but from where it's at, ya got a GREAT view of the mississippi river. =-)
redrooster

Unionville, CT

#19 Aug 1, 2006
i'm looking for info on the Crossett Light off of Highway52 in crossett(Duh!) i've been there several times with my brother. he believes he has seen it but he has not convinced me. I'm still a critic until i see a headless man.
Rick

United States

#20 Aug 1, 2006
About Kellers Chapel in Jonesboro as RJ mentioned. It's eerie, supposed to hear baby crying near the building occasionally. Also baby related is at the DeQueen cemetery.
Brenda

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2006
Hey all. my husband and I do a lot of Ghost Hunting. We live outside of Harrison. We are always looking for cool spoys to go. We are going hunting in Rogers/Springdale area Thursday. Anyone know of any places in that area. I would love more info/directions to the places in Mtn. View. Thanks for any help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr speller feller 29,659
Dozens of Arrests in Central Arkansas Drug Sweep 20 hr Circling eagle 6
Dr. Robin Bowen named Arkansas Tech president Thu Josh 13
Arkansas Prison Inmate Found Dead in Suicide Thu A-NEWMOON-RISING 1
Arkansas grandparents gain stronger visitation ... (Mar '10) Aug 27 Ark_Nonna 21
Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
GOP chairman says Arkansas key in US Senate fight Aug 19 Le Jimbo 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Arkansas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••