19 Blytheville Residents Charged in Drug Trafficking

Full story: fox16.com

Christopher R. Thyer, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Arkansas and Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Special Agent in Charge Marino F. Vidoli announced seven indictments which were unsealed on Wednesday charging 19 defendants in Blytheville, Arkansas, with multiple drug and gun charges.
Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amy white

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2013
 
none
sOOzy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You sweatin yet popo?
guest

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

sOOzy I am the popo and you are full of shit. You can say ANYTHING behind a screen name but the fact is NO officer is under investigation at BPD. If you had half a brain you would know that under stste law ANY officer who is under an internal or criminal investigation is notified immediately and their garrity and niranda warnings are read to them. Some cases they are placed on administrative leave until the matter is resolved. Keep blowing smoke but you're not fooling anyone.
guest

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 22, 2013
 
sOOzy wrote:
You sweatin yet popo?
Hey soozy think your nuts are hanging out below your skirt.
sOOzy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 23, 2013
 
guest wrote:
sOOzy I am the popo and you are full of shit. You can say ANYTHING behind a screen name but the fact is NO officer is under investigation at BPD. If you had half a brain you would know that under stste law ANY officer who is under an internal or criminal investigation is notified immediately and their garrity and niranda warnings are read to them. Some cases they are placed on administrative leave until the matter is resolved. Keep blowing smoke but you're not fooling anyone.
Some people are soooooooo green!Yea they will give them notice if they are being investigated. hahahahhaahahahah
fifty1fifty

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sOOzy wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are soooooooo green!Yea they will give them notice if they are being investigated. hahahahhaahahahah
That is the way it has been done over the years here in the 'Ville, you scratch my balls I'll scratch yours. That is why BPD was ignorant in this bust.
U R an embarassment

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 23, 2013
 
fifty1fifty wrote:
<quoted text>That is the way it has been done over the years here in the 'Ville, you scratch my balls I'll scratch yours. That is why BPD was ignorant in this bust.
you and slOOzy are the only ignorant ones on here spreading rumors. BPD MCSO and OPD headed this thing up and you can't accept it. And maybe for some weird reason you like touching other peoples balls but you need to scratch own (if you had any) cause you not touching mine.
guest

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

5150 read sundays paper retard. Then we'll see BPD role in the bust.
not true

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 23, 2013
 
guest wrote:
sOOzy I am the popo and you are full of shit. You can say ANYTHING behind a screen name but the fact is NO officer is under investigation at BPD. If you had half a brain you would know that under stste law ANY officer who is under an internal or criminal investigation is notified immediately and their garrity and niranda warnings are read to them. Some cases they are placed on administrative leave until the matter is resolved. Keep blowing smoke but you're not fooling anyone.
not true please read thank you.
http://arkansasmatters.com/fulltext/...
guest

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Officer bill of rights. Google it morons
yeah

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

this city has always had officer working with the drug dealers,remember bently and tunsun only got demoted for there working with the dealers, and stealing the money,lasley stole money from dtf and this city,it took a while for him to be finally fired, now hes working in walmart security and dell police department,the sheriff's office had jerry brawley stealing and doing drugs,he also went to prison,now brawley's best friends are drug officers,you know they us to workuder jerry,those guy in that bust are just a fraction of small drug dealers,still no major drug dealers,when a good bust is done property seisures take place but most of these old school drug dealers put there properties in the names of relatives without criminal records,these cities in this county are too small to have so many drug dealers and they hide under being business men with barbeque stands,car detailing,clubs so the police think there traffic is legit,but we know better,and where are they getting these business license from we know,one of those guys in the bust was the guy that sold drugs as a city employee,that was hired by who

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 23, 2013
 
guest wrote:
sOOzy I am the popo and you are full of shit. You can say ANYTHING behind a screen name but the fact is NO officer is under investigation at BPD. If you had half a brain you would know that under stste law ANY officer who is under an internal or criminal investigation is notified immediately and their garrity and niranda warnings are read to them. Some cases they are placed on administrative leave until the matter is resolved. Keep blowing smoke but you're not fooling anyone.
If the investigation is for previous actions, the officer IS notified. But if ANYONE is commiting a crime, when an arrest is emminate, noone should be forewarned. The major drug dealers who were not collected were warned by a person or persons with inside information. Now, who would have such information?...(popo?)...
guest

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 23, 2013
 
yeah wrote:
this city has always had officer working with the drug dealers,remember bently and tunsun only got demoted for there working with the dealers, and stealing the money,lasley stole money from dtf and this city,it took a while for him to be finally fired, now hes working in walmart security and dell police department,the sheriff's office had jerry brawley stealing and doing drugs,he also went to prison,now brawley's best friends are drug officers,you know they us to workuder jerry,those guy in that bust are just a fraction of small drug dealers,still no major drug dealers,when a good bust is done property seisures take place but most of these old school drug dealers put there properties in the names of relatives without criminal records,these cities in this county are too small to have so many drug dealers and they hide under being business men with barbeque stands,car detailing,clubs so the police think there traffic is legit,but we know better,and where are they getting these business license from we know,one of those guys in the bust was the guy that sold drugs as a city employee,that was hired by who
Like you said fired and gone...
OleGurlBly

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 23, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>If the investigation is for previous actions, the officer IS notified. But if ANYONE is commiting a crime, when an arrest is emminate, noone should be forewarned. The major drug dealers who were not collected were warned by a person or persons with inside information. Now, who would have such information?...(popo?)...
BINGO, You win Old Man Bville. This is the way it is, has always been and will always be. Shame isn't it? So many others have stayed beneath the radar & never got caught so let's hope their days are numbered.:-)
guest

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 23, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>If the investigation is for previous actions, the officer IS notified. But if ANYONE is commiting a crime, when an arrest is emminate, noone should be forewarned. The major drug dealers who were not collected were warned by a person or persons with inside information. Now, who would have such information?...(popo?)...
You seem to want everyone to think you have inside information so maybe you know all the major drug dealers and you warned them. Something like this "hey all drug dealers the popo gonna bust you" then wait maybe tomorrow, maybe next month maybe two years they get busted then you can say "told ya so". Either way no doubt you make shit up to boost your fake image since your real one is worthless.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 23, 2013
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to want everyone to think you have inside information so maybe you know all the major drug dealers and you warned them. Something like this "hey all drug dealers the popo gonna bust you" then wait maybe tomorrow, maybe next month maybe two years they get busted then you can say "told ya so". Either way no doubt you make shit up to boost your fake image since your real one is worthless.
Did you read this before posting it? You seem to type faster than think. I didn't clam to have inside information, nor did I make any stuff up. Many in this town know there is prominent citizens making money in ways other than their cover story. Now isn't it time for you to kiss up to one of them?

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 23, 2013
 
OleGurlBly wrote:
<quoted text> BINGO, You win Old Man Bville. This is the way it is, has always been and will always be. Shame isn't it? So many others have stayed beneath the radar & never got caught so let's hope their days are numbered.:-)
Where you been OleGurl? I have seen you comments lately.
ouch

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 23, 2013
 
wow
U poor old fool

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 23, 2013
 
Old man- Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read this before posting it? You seem to type faster than think. I didn't clam to have inside information, nor did I make any stuff up. Many in this town know there is prominent citizens making money in ways other than their cover story. Now isn't it time for you to kiss up to one of them?
You don't claim to have inside information because you don't, you just act like it.

"nor did I make any stuff up"... followed immediately with a comment like "Many in this town know there is prominent citizens making money in ways other than their cover story".

Now isn't it time for you to kiss off.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 23, 2013
 
U poor old fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't claim to have inside information because you don't, you just act like it.
"nor did I make any stuff up"... followed immediately with a comment like "Many in this town know there is prominent citizens making money in ways other than their cover story".
Now isn't it time for you to kiss off.
Well, U poor old fool, how many times will you change your screen name? Your ignorance raises higher with every post you make. Don't fall off the stool you are making for yourself. It's a long way down.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••